Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she tries to be all cutesy as in her and john are so in love still but in reality its cringy and way OTT for the anniversary. He is liking all these fit girls pics to be honest its probably getting him away from her and ig but anyway we all know their life is far from perfect or even remotely close to happy.

Reactions: 1
Is she really tall or what? John looks so small compared to her. Luckily James gets his height from his mother.
I really use to like Tasha. Thought it was sweet how she cared for her children, because when I was their ages I had to do everything myself because my mother and father both worked full time. But This was a few years back, when her kids were a bit younger. It is way too overboard now. Hope James can get into uni far away to get some space and privacy and become a productive human being that works more than just a few hours a day.

Reactions: 2
It’s all for show off. For my anniversary I said to my husband happy anniversary. 15 years. And he said “Christ is it today”, we laughed, had a glass of wine, I moaned at him for leaving the butter out the fridge as he was stuffing his face with crumpets and that was it! It’s called REALITY. Then im sure I had another go at him for leaving a pair of boxers on the bathroom floor. 😂

I certainly wouldn’t be wishing my husband a happy anniversary/ birthday on social media when he’s in the same fricking house as me. Perfect lifestyle eh. And as for putting everything in a neat line for a photo, seriously!

“Deciding what to wear for our meal”. Lol. Prepare for another car selfie, very heavily filtered with a snap chat filter.

Beggars belief is this.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god who called it on the bottle of frexinate??!! Or however you spell it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where's the wedding day themed decorations? What a let down.

Also why does she always have to list the presents they bought each other? Brag brag brag. No donkey kong didn't get her any old orchid. It had to be a special infinity orchid! Of course! 🙄

Reactions: 3
It’s all for show off. For my anniversary I said to my husband happy anniversary. 15 years. And he said “Christ is it today”, we laughed, had a glass of wine, I moaned at him for leaving the butter out the fridge as he was stuffing his face with crumpets and that was it! It’s called REALITY. Then im sure I had another go at him for leaving a pair of boxers on the bathroom floor. 😂

I certainly wouldn’t be wishing my husband a happy anniversary/ birthday on social media when he’s in the same fricking house as me. Perfect lifestyle eh. And as for putting everything in a neat line for a photo, seriously!

“Deciding what to wear for our meal”. Lol. Prepare for another car selfie, very heavily filtered with a snap chat filter.

Beggars belief is this.
I know! Am pretty sure donkey kong isn't remotely "excited" to pick out his feckin outfit!!!

• Haha

Also why does she always have to list the presents they bought each other? Brag brag brag. No donkey kong didn't get her any old orchid. It had to be a special infinity orchid! Of course! 🙄
Lets be honest with ourselves, it was 99% likely HER that went out and bought that for herself and is just saying its from him.

Wonder if she will lay the bubbas clothes out on the bed for them to get ready later if they are all going for a meal. And saying things like "the kiddies are bouncing off the wall with excitement" .... then we see a photo of James who is as miserable as a cows rear end and the pre teen doing selfies with the irresponsible mother who will yet again, plaster her children on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I was waiting for her to wear the wedding dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God, she’s so predictable...it’s getting abit boring now 🙄

Give us something else to talk about Tasha....tell Donkey Kong you don’t want another bloody orchid & his card is crappy.
Just something other than portraying this ‘perfect’ life you supposedly have.

I was waiting for her to wear the wedding dress.
She’s probably saving that for WHEN/IF EVER Tanya announces her engagement 🤣

• Haha
If del every proposes to tanya it will be because shes bought the ring and done all the work for it. They've been together years, if he wanted to marry you hun, he would have asked by now. You just want that cheap Argos ring on your finger for the 'gram.

That cheap holiday book she had for wedding venues abroad is hilarious. Such a beg for a free wedding abroad. Can you imagine, Tash would be fuming.

Also, anyone noticed how the Tiki Bar competition hasn't been heavy this summer? that was a waste of time wasn't it. LOL when Tasha lied and said the daily mail were at her house taking photos and it never appeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG Tanya, your Parma violet lambrini with packets of Parma violets with a purple bloody plant pot 🙄 I seriously couldn’t be bothered, thought she was so poorly!

Reactions: 1
OMG Tanya, your Parma violet lambrini with packets of Parma violets with a purple bloody plant pot 🙄 I seriously couldn’t be bothered, thought she was so poorly!
There is sod all wrong with her. It's probably stress related after she got caught out on here slagging Tash off. The silly arse middle aged old croner.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is sod all wrong with her. It's probably stress related after she got caught out on here slagging Tash off. The silly arse middle aged old croner.
Can see alright to still stage her photos to perfection for the gram, unless she had del doing it all barking her orders at him. Derek, you need to go buy some Parma violets ASAP!! 🤣 sad cow

Reactions: 4
Can see alright to still stage her photos to perfection for the gram, unless she had del doing it all barking her orders at him. Derek, you need to go buy some Parma violets ASAP!! 🤣 sad cow
DEREK! GO AND BUY A CHEAP PLANT BECAUSE THAT WOMAN TASHA GOT ONE TODAY AND I WANT ONE FOR MY PHOTOS TOO!

In all seriousness, the pressure these 2 go through to be in competition for their pictures. I would hate to be nearly 50 and have my phone glued to my hand 24/7 to beat my non-sister in law who I secretly cant stand by got to act like the sun shines out of my fat Primark clothed arse to be all sweet 'hunny' on social media. Spooky hun, I got a plant today too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Heres how the night will go......Control freak Tash will lay out everyones clothes on the bed, she will herself be wearing something to show off her massive camel toe paired with a cheap Primark top (For Tanyas benefit 😉) The obligatory bedroom mirror photo with little madam and her spoilt smirky face will appear. She will no doubt have a babyish dress on as per usual. James won't be on the photo but he might have one with donkey kong dad on the garden. But categorically not his mum. Ok.
Drinks and snacks will be enjoyed by all....On a tray in the living room. This family dont believe in saving themselves for a nice meal remember.
The car selfie will be uploaded next and it will be unflattering as usual with 10 snapchat filters and 4 instagram filters. She will make donkey kong look ridiculous as she always seems to use a filter where he has snapchat earrings on. And Tashas guacamoley mole will be in the pic too. And her 9 chins. They will arrive at said restaurant and it will be somewhere Tanya has already been so Tanya will come on (even though shes supposedly blind atm🤔) and comment 'sooo spoooky as her and del boy went there' and Tash will comment back something passive aggressive. Tash will take photos of the toilet, the bar stool, the pepper grinder, the fire exit, the ketchup sachets, the kitchen, the beer pump and the table number before she allows anyone to order. She will order a candy gloss prosecco (borrinngggg now) and they will all do a cheers boomerang. The food will come and Tash will arrange neatly to take a photo of everyone's meal except James cos hes hard as duck and puts his foot down. Ive always noticed on the meals out theres only every 3 pics of meals. Good on him for not standing for it. Then some drunk pics close up of the guacamoley again and hubs and little madam will be uploaded saying what a great time they have had and tagging the place and the waiter and the barman in hopes for a free meal next time. Oh dont forget she would of obvs told them its their 17th wedding anniversary (like you do when its for yourself 🤔🤣 Not) so they will bring out a pudding and a sparkler and happy anniversary will be written in some kind of sauce. Donkey kong is in the shitter at this point cos hes embarresed so hes liking a few more young girls pics on the grid. Then they will arrive home anf tge obligatory feet up on sofa pic will appear with sweets and popcorn and they will be watching a film. Hubs choice of course. And space themed cos he likes all of them. Much more than his brother Del. Last pic before bed. Of the bed. For a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Haaaahaaaaaa!!! YESSSSSS.

Cant wait to see the passive aggressive comments. Maybe cute nose will log in later, along side her other account "makes_me_laugh" (Tanya, your GPS was on) and slag Tash off. Saying about how Johny boy cheats and how lucky she is to have her lovely man by her side putting her eye drops in so she can continue to take photos of everything for instagram. Then because Moley is out for dinner with the biggest cheat, Cute nose will brag about how her lovely man this and that.

Of course, film, hubby's choice. Although neither of them will be watching it because kong will be liking more pictures of attractive females, and moley will be on here creating more accounts, or replying to her 'ladies' on Instagram thanking them for the anniversary wishes.

Wow I am so bored and massively amused all at the same time. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Heres how the night will go......Control freak Tash will lay out everyones clothes on the bed, she will herself be wearing something to show off her massive camel toe paired with a cheap Primark top (For Tanyas benefit 😉) The obligatory bedroom mirror photo with little madam and her spoilt smirky face will appear. She will no doubt have a babyish dress on as per usual. James won't be on the photo but he might have one with donkey kong dad on the garden. But categorically not his mum. Ok.
Drinks and snacks will be enjoyed by all....On a tray in the living room. This family dont believe in saving themselves for a nice meal remember.
The car selfie will be uploaded next and it will be unflattering as usual with 10 snapchat filters and 4 instagram filters. She will make donkey kong look ridiculous as she always seems to use a filter where he has snapchat earrings on. And Tashas guacamoley mole will be in the pic too. And her 9 chins. They will arrive at said restaurant and it will be somewhere Tanya has already been so Tanya will come on (even though shes supposedly blind atm🤔) and comment 'sooo spoooky as her and del boy went there' and Tash will comment back something passive aggressive. Tash will take photos of the toilet, the bar stool, the pepper grinder, the fire exit, the ketchup sachets, the kitchen, the beer pump and the table number before she allows anyone to order. She will order a candy gloss prosecco (borrinngggg now) and they will all do a cheers boomerang. The food will come and Tash will arrange neatly to take a photo of everyone's meal except James cos hes hard as duck and puts his foot down. Ive always noticed on the meals out theres only every 3 pics of meals. Good on him for not standing for it. Then some drunk pics close up of the guacamoley again and hubs and little madam will be uploaded saying what a great time they have had and tagging the place and the waiter and the barman in hopes for a free meal next time. Oh dont forget she would of obvs told them its their 17th wedding anniversary (like you do when its for yourself 🤔🤣 Not) so they will bring out a pudding and a sparkler and happy anniversary will be written in some kind of sauce. Donkey kong is in the shitter at this point cos hes embarresed so hes liking a few more young girls pics on the grid. Then they will arrive home anf tge obligatory feet up on sofa pic will appear with sweets and popcorn and they will be watching a film. Hubs choice of course. And space themed cos he likes all of them. Much more than his brother Del. Last pic before bed. Of the bed. For a change.
Honestly this made me laugh so much 😅

i can’t stop laughing at guacamoley mole lol lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.