Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am absolutely pissing myself laughing.

Tasha has gone out and bought that posh industrial chopping board to make out that the JD seasonings picture that wasn’t really hers the other day, was, because she’s ‘got the chopping board’

Getting into more debt hun.
I’ve seen pictures with that chopping board in before. I always notice it because I like it 😅 She definitely hasn’t just went out and bought it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve seen pictures with that chopping board in before. I always notice it because I like it 😅 She definitely hasn’t just went out and bought it
How did you notice it? I can’t see past all the tat that is in every corner of that house 🤣

Homemade Cajun mayonnaise... what she means is she stirred some JD seasonings into some Hellmans

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody love missjenkyjenks - latest stories of her spare room that’s been shown on the company’s IG, ‘it’s not an ad by the way- I buy my own wallpaper’ 😂😂😂 brilliant! Tasha is really pissing her off. Can’t tasha see what an absolute fool she looks to everyone, complete laughing stock

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she celebrate the “eve” of everything. Birthday eve, anniversary eve and I’m sure she’s celebrated bonfire eve and Halloween eve 😂🙄
Who the hell celebrates anniversary eve??!!
what an absolute joke!
Crack open the themed echo falls and sprinkle the JD seasonings all around huns! FFS 🙄

Reactions: 3
We haven’t been blessed with pictures of Tasha’s landing and stairs with her tacky wallpaper for a while 😰

I really don’t get why people (ahem, Tanya), need to announce on social media they feel (quote:) “soooooooooooo loved” just because they have been in hospital with a sore eye and family are there.

I vaugely remember a similar incident with her last summer when she was sent home because ‘alarmingly high blood pressure’

Just get off social media attention seeking because you are a bit poorly. Your bought followers don’t need to know.

Maybe tash will visit you with one of her dusty echo falls bottles, and when she leaves you can say her primark tops are unflattering, eh 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Knew she could go another day without a cruddy JD seasoning post..
No love you didn’t make homemade Cajun mayo.. you added tit to shop brought mayo.. she is such a fraud at times.. so many lies.. no wonder the husband is looking elsewhere.. if she seriously just portrayed a normal life rather than try to be something she’s not then people might actually have an ounce of respect for her.. she is on a different planet.. the cracks are starting to show though & sadly her life is likely to go horribly tits up..

Reactions: 1
Must be absolutely nauseating working at same place as Tanya and her man. She also strikes me as a bit of a hypochondriac. Always something bloody wrong with her and always announcing it wanting attention ffs 🙄

Reactions: 7
Maybe Derek hasn’t proposed yet because he doesn’t want to marry a two faced woman like Tanya. Yes there is issues between John and Tasha, but it is still his brothers wife and his niece and nephews mother. I for sure wouldn’t want to legally tie myself to someone so vile like that. What happens when things go south and she turns on you, not a situation you want with someone you will be responsible to financially support! NO THANKS.

Blerugggh wedding anniversary today. They make me sick. He's a dirty cheat and shes pretending to her followers that he loves her and they are madly in love! 🤣🤣🤣 Has she not seen the new pics hes liked 🤔

Reactions: 4
Im looking forward to seeing how they celebrate later. Will it be Nando's? will it be a home made curry? will it be a crappy bistro kebab house with some Tesco bought roses lobbed on the sofa? or, just or, will it be feet up, with sweeties and drinkies with the lovely hubby and the bubbas. the anticipation is so much I cant wait to see how they will celebrate. will there be wedding bunting? renewal of vows? cos Johnny boy has been liking piccies of half naked ladies. naughty naughty. suppose he needs visual imagery to help him out ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My guess would be a takeaway, a bottle of freixenet Prosecco and a movie (hubby’s choice). I’m guessing she’s probably also managed to find some wedding anniversary themed pyjamas (because you can never have enough) with matching slippers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And so it begins....a day of telling everyone how much love they have for each other 🤢

I’d much prefer it if she came on insta and had a rant about him occasionally! Like he’s left his dirty socks on bathroom floor....he’s traipsed mud all way through the hallway....or even whinge about the kids leaving their tit all over the place! Life is not/does not have to be perfect....show us some reality, please Tasha! Because I know after 17 years of marriage...there’s gotta be some tit he does that absolutely gets on your tits 🤣 I’ve only been married 18 months (together quite a while!) but I freely admit some days I wanna strangle him!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldnt declare my love to a man caught doing that 🤣🤣 I might have to put those screenshots on her anniversary posts for all her 'fake followers to see. Grubby dirty dog ashford.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.