Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo disappears after you report it. Sad to get "does not violate our Community Guidelines" back. It's a young girl's underwear! Do better, Instagram!

Reactions: 3
I think this is abit extreme. I agree, alot of the things she does like this bra picture are just wrong, and I would never let my kids watch love island, but to say she is the 'worst parent you have ever come across' and that you would get in touch with higher authorities if you could is abit much. There's plenty worse mums out there I bet doing things far far worse then this. I shudder to think.

Talk about mum shaming.

I can still see this too.
At the end of the day, it’s a sports bra.... it’s basically a top. It’s hardly a full on bra. Calm down people.

Reactions: 7
This is the woman who put photos of her daughter in a bikini up for everyone to see. Her little girl was posing which I have no problem with it's when they are posted on a public forum. You really don't know who is watching or even screen shotting those photos. She got reported for it and cried on a family holiday coz she lost her Instagram for 1 WHOLE day!! Those photos were never removed and she still continues to disrespect her kids privacy. Instagram means more to her than her family. She's just a fake wannabe with a load of fake followers laughing at her. She posts her kids school details etc so yes that does mean she is the worst mum I have ever came across. All she has to do is tone it down and keep her kids and private family life out of it but she gets worse. People know where she live simply through her posting it all over Instagram. There are a lot of dangerous nasty people in this world and she has no idea who could be taking an interest in her photos. She deserves to be mum shamed and until she grows up and stops living in a fake pretend perfect bubble she is continuously going to get criticism!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Looking at the latest bedroom pic and there’s another door that can’t open because it’s jammed by something else. So that’s a wardrobe door with a table blocking it, and a landing door blocked by that useless computer table. Either get a bigger house or declutter!!

• Haha
Sadly Instagram won’t take it down as they only look at the image, not the wording. If Tasha seriously thinks it’s OK to post pictures of a child’s underwear then she’s more messed up than I thought. And it only confirms my theory that she’d rather have bad publicity instead of none.. I don’t doubt she tells the hubby that posting all over IG is her job and so he doesn’t think to question what she posts. No father would want his daughters underwear plastered all over IG. In years to come Olivia will probably end up very messed up.. and much of that down to her mum. I find the whole thing very sad.. it takes a lot to shock me & the underwear picture crossed a line.. I don’t know what it will take to make this woman see sense.. when someone values their IG life & IG likes more than what’s appropriate for her daughter, then you just can't reason with it.. her desperation for attention is a big red flag for mental illness..

Reactions: 6
Sc
I think this is abit extreme. I agree, alot of the things she does like this bra picture are just wrong, and I would never let my kids watch love island, but to say she is the 'worst parent you have ever come across' and that you would get in touch with higher authorities if you could is abit much. There's plenty worse mums out there I bet doing things far far worse then this. I shudder to think.

Talk about mum shaming.

I can still see this too.

If you can remember the france holiday last year (if not scroll back but it will take you a whole day to go past all the crap and food posted) but she basically shoves her camera in James face and is like smile smile!!! Hes asking her to stop filming! He looks massively miserable. That video tells You alot. Shes an insta fame hungry unhealthy fake old crow. She needs to bore off and go to some parenting classes. I think Tanya needs to have a word with her. She should take a leaf from her book.

I've messaged John on insta and asked him to politely look into all this nonsense. I told him it was inappropriate for his pre teen daughter's bras have been put on Tasha public account. Ive asked him to think about what is more important to him... his family and children, or a few 'likes' on social media. I explained to him about the seriousness (and very real) part of sadly todays life where online predators will be very complimentary of a teenager daughter and especially now that Tasha doesn't even cover up the school logo/badges on their blazers (hence how I am also going to be making contact with the head teach of the school). Because this has gone too far.

And I agree, poor James. I know teenage boys are miserable most of the time, but this kid looks so so sad - its in his eyes. hes fed up and VERY embarrassed.

And Tasha I know you're reading this, I'm not being an 'online bully' and I am certainly NOT jealous by your life. I am genuinely concerned from what I am seeing. I won't go into too much about my job, but I work with child and social care - and this kind of thing is reported daily and is taken extremely seriously. I'm also not a tit stirrer, I am concerned and this needs to stop. start a fresh account and just advertise things other than your children's life. maybe get a full time job that gets you out of the house so you're not bored and constantly shopping/eating/taking photos. go and get a life of your own and stop living through your bubbas.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've messaged John on insta and asked him to politely look into all this nonsense. I told him it was inappropriate for his pre teen daughter's bras have been put on Tasha public account. Ive asked him to think about what is more important to him... his family and children, or a few 'likes' on social media. I explained to him about the seriousness (and very real) part of sadly todays life where online predators will be very complimentary of a teenager daughter and especially now that Tasha doesn't even cover up the school logo/badges on their blazers (hence how I am also going to be making contact with the head teach of the school). Because this has gone too far.

And I agree, poor James. I know teenage boys are miserable most of the time, but this kid looks so so sad - its in his eyes. hes fed up and VERY embarrassed.

And Tasha I know you're reading this, I'm not being an 'online bully' and I am certainly NOT jealous by your life. I am genuinely concerned from what I am seeing. I won't go into too much about my job, but I work with child and social care - and this kind of thing is reported daily and is taken extremely seriously. I'm also not a tit stirrer, I am concerned and this needs to stop. start a fresh account and just advertise things other than your children's life. maybe get a full time job that gets you out of the house so you're not bored and constantly shopping/eating/taking photos. go and get a life of your own and stop living through your bubbas.
Yes Yes Yes 🙌
Please update us with his response.
Completely agree with you about her getting a full time job. Shes clearly bored
She has no excuse. Her kids are old enough not to need childcare. And they could do with the extra money surely? I mean they dont live anywhere amazing. Im sure her husband would appriciate her helping out some more.

Yes Yes Yes 🙌
Please update us with his response.
Completely agree with you about her getting a full time job. Shes clearly bored
She has no excuse. Her kids are old enough not to need childcare. And they could do with the extra money surely? I mean they dont live anywhere amazing. Im sure her husband would appriciate her helping out some more.
I just find it unreal that she is worse than a teenager with social media. its embarrassing. no wonder her son is ashamed to be seen with her. (and they say its the younger generation that are on their phones 24/7. ha!).

I just hope people agree with my previous post. I am 100% not a keyboard warrior or whatever its called. I am a responsible adult and a parent that its very laughable that she had the cheek to show a poster Olivia did on internet safety on the very same instagram she exploits her two children all over. you couldn't make it up! my daughter is near enough the same age as her's and I would never dream of doing the stuff she does. for a start I wouldnt want to embarrass my child. plus it wouldnt be very welcomed in the line of work I am in!!

it makes me so cross that with all the warning signs in life, a "mother" would exploit her precious children on the internet.

I'll leave this rant here by saying when a child is having difficulties at home and comes to talk to services outside the home, one of the first things that is looked into, is PARENT SOCIAL MEDIA. Jesus Christ can you imagine if James or Olivia were having issues and it came to notice. authorities would have a field day with Tasha.

Reactions: 8
I just find it unreal that she is worse than a teenager with social media. its embarrassing. no wonder her son is ashamed to be seen with her. (and they say its the younger generation that are on their phones 24/7. ha!).

I just hope people agree with my previous post. I am 100% not a keyboard warrior or whatever its called. I am a responsible adult and a parent that its very laughable that she had the cheek to show a poster Olivia did on internet safety on the very same instagram she exploits her two children all over. you couldn't make it up! my daughter is near enough the same age as her's and I would never dream of doing the stuff she does. for a start I wouldnt want to embarrass my child. plus it wouldnt be very welcomed in the line of work I am in!!

it makes me so cross that with all the warning signs in life, a "mother" would exploit her precious children on the internet.

I'll leave this rant here by saying when a child is having difficulties at home and comes to talk to services outside the home, one of the first things that is looked into, is PARENT SOCIAL MEDIA. Jesus Christ can you imagine if James or Olivia were having issues and it came to notice. authorities would have a field day with Tasha.
Can you showus what you msgd John pr was it similar to what you said above xx

I totally agree with everything you have said. It's beyond a joke and I think she's going to far as in regarding her families safety. How or why she wants to document every personal detail of her family is strange. How does she think it's normal behaviour. We all love a bit of social media but there is boundaries and definitely going by how much she posts she must spend a lot of her time focusing on her Instagram rather than her family. She won't stop tho coz she love the freebies and attention she craves but I've got a feeling it's all going to go wrong on her very soon and it's her kids that I feel for the most.

Reactions: 5
I agree that Tasha's account has got out of hand. I only followed her to see the crazy amount of themed dinners and house decorations for every change of season or event. Now we are being shown what's clothes she bought her daughter 🙄

Nothing is private in her life anymore, I mentioned it on here before but I remember on Valentine’s Day she told her followers she was going for a wax 😐 I mean cmon do we need to know the state of your bush

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She defo reads this. Shes all of a sudden going to the gym again 🤣

And why is she hiding veg for a 15 and 12 year old in their tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha all of a sudden she's back to her slimming world hashtags under tonight's tea!!! I hide my 3 year old daughter's veg and I definitely do NOT intend on doing it when she is much older!! She's been on here reading coz yet again another picture of a clock her daughter made and it's in her bedroom. Not that anything can really be seen but I think she just posted it thinking she's proving a point!!

Reactions: 1
I plan to hide my babies veg until she is at least 45, got to keep the kiddies happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That is not a #synfree meal..where’s your 1/3 veg. Other than a bit of hidden veggies for her teenage children - wtf?!

Reactions: 1
Nothing is private in her life anymore, I mentioned it on here before but I remember on Valentine’s Day she told her followers she was going for a wax 😐 I mean cmon do we need to know the state of your bush
I know!!! She told everyone that she was doing fresh bedding and having a wax🤢 she posted over 20 times on Valentine’s Day this year it was a joke

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.