Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do we really think she bought her followers? how does that even work? hilarious. and very VERY sad. for a 50 year old crow.

Have you seen the meal planners? They are both having a date night on Thursday... why is everything the bleeping same I cannot cope

Reactions: 1
Tashy will renew her vows next week in the tiki bar with donkey Kong. And mini me will be chief bridesmaid. She will be summoned to the garden by "you've got a text". They will then crack on with a reception of yum yums coated In AD/jd seasonings & fruity cider & tinned cocktails. Everyone will have a happy tummy and the bubbas will have been there for the second wedding. XOXO

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Tashy will renew her vows next week in the tiki bar with donkey Kong. And mini me will be chief bridesmaid. She will be summoned to the garden by "you've got a text". They will then crack on with a reception of yum yums coated In AD/jd seasonings & fruity cider & tinned cocktails. Everyone will have a happy tummy and the bubbas will have been there for the second wedding. XOXO
This is exactly what will happen. Sooo spooky hunni hehehehe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
do we really think she bought her followers? how does that even work? hilarious. and very VERY sad. for a 50 year old crow.
On Instagram there are sites where if you pay, then you buy Instagram followers. Think it's adverts that pop up, makes you instantly popular 🤣😂

Ive been cringing reading her OTT explanation of how james loves her so much and finds her so funny playing a £3 ps3 game. Yes i am sure he does love im sure he does 🙄

Tasha will NOT be happy about all this attention surrounding Tanya and her "wedding"

Reactions: 6
And i hope someone does contact her childs school about what was previously said in this thread.
She exploits her children to the point they look so upset and uncomfortable. Well James's especially. Shes made a mini me out of Olivia who will grow up thinking the world owes her something and she can be given everything on a plate. If this woman was more realistic and actually admitted that tuesday wasnt so bleeping terrific and that she had piles of ironing to do but wishes she could sit and watch tv instead people probably would think she was really humble and could relate to her but no one buys this crap Tasha. No way do you get home from work, go shopping and watch a whole netflix series in one afternoon and think its terrific. Your a mum to and we secretly know your losing your tit like the rest of us at times. Stop pretending. She is everything thats wrong with with todays society and people are struggling with mental health issues and thinking they aren't being a good human or even mother cos of idiots like this woman pretending with this false lifestyle! I expect it from the newer generation who have never lived without social media or phones but this woman is a mid 40s. Its embarrassing. To me i thinks shes the worst of the lot...
[/QUOTE
🙌🏼

Omg im dying! This is so true! Tanya will announce her engagement on Saturday and Tasha will congratulate her but tell her (in her favourite quote) "thats soooo spooky hunny" Me and John are renewing our vows....🤣

It will be on a Terrific Tuesday and Little madam Olivia will be maid of honour and the daily mail will be invited as they are still in touch from the tiki bar article, that never got published. (I smell bullshit)
It will be a beautiful sunny day and all the garden tat and tit will be out and people will throw jd seasonings over the happy couple. John will be caught up to his usual antics and be found shagging a guest in the garage (sorry home gym) and James might come down off his computer to grab something from the buffet which is definatly going to be served alfresco.
He has signed an agreement to say he wants no photos with his mum though. In fact he has demanded a DNA test to see if she really is her mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How
Omg im dying! This is so true! Tanya will announce her engagement on Saturday and Tasha will congratulate her but tell her (in her favourite quote) "thats soooo spooky hunny" Me and John are renewing our vows....🤣

It will be on a Terrific Tuesday and Little madam Olivia will be maid of honour and the daily mail will be invited as they are still in touch from the tiki bar article, that never got published. (I smell bullshit)
It will be a beautiful sunny day and all the garden tat and tit will be out and people will throw jd seasonings over the happy couple. John will be caught up to his usual antics and be found shagging a guest in the garage (sorry home gym) and James might come down off his computer to grab something from the buffet which is definatly going to be served alfresco.
He has signed an agreement to say he wants no photos with his mum though. In fact he has demanded a DNA test to see if she really is her mother.
brilliant 🤣

There will be a hog roast from Tanyas mum amd dad and Tasha will be like syn free motherfuckers.....🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Tasha definitely wins the award for the most short lived gym membership ever 🤣🤣🤣 ... she managed to go for 2 weeks and has now eaten her body weight in tit & alcohol ever since... nice one Tasha, nice 🐷🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tasha definitely wins the award for the most short lived gym membership ever 🤣🤣🤣 ... she managed to go for 2 weeks and has now eaten her body weight in tit & alcohol ever since... nice one Tasha, nice 🐷🐷🐷
And now shes back home from shopping for more tit for her clean cupboards and her dinners in the oven and shes eating mermaid chocolate with her cup of tea . Nice starter there Tash gal!
Oink Oink

omg I would be mortified if I was 13 and my mum put my bras in a photo online. HELLO TASHA ONLINE PREDATORS COULD BE LOOKING.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wtf and shw cried when her account got suspended in spain cos of the pics she posted of little madam!
Lets report guys!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.