Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed that trash’s spermbrows are back 😂 I’ve never known any micro blading to only last a week 😂🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t you have to be divorced to be remarried? I bet the exciting news really isn’t that exciting she’s a boring cow who calls a night in a date night 🙄
She has probably had her credit limit extended 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Badger has she asked for a divorce yet? I thought wedding plans or a house too, tell us via hastags if you can’t on here 👍🏻
As far as I’m aware her and ex haven’t even started divorce proceedings! Something to do with he won’t pay for it as she had all of the affairs. I might be wrong though. Buying tat is more of a priority I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As far as I’m aware her and ex haven’t even started divorce proceedings! Something to do with he won’t pay for it as she had all of the affairs. I might be wrong though. Buying tat is more of a priority I guess.
Why won't she pay for it if she wants to marry taco? How on earth can they move on, is she just planning to stay married forever 🤔

Reactions: 7
Why won't she pay for it if she wants to marry taco? How on earth can they move on, is she just planning to stay married forever 🤔
If only Emma Bridgewater or white company did divorce’s. She would be well sorted 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks Badger, fully support her ex with this, why should he pay cause she can’t keep her knickers on!

Reactions: 9
Why was Tash claiming that her and 'hubby' were going to enjoy a catch up when it's clear he isn't in the bloody hottub and she's alone as per usual.

Reactions: 6
I love how trash rubs it in Tanya’s face about spending time with her daughter cos tan does nothing like that

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tanzi you’ve posted the panda buns before love, they aren’t any more adorable than they were last time you silly heifer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.