Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could *almost* forgive her for her Scottish themed nonsense if today was St. Andrews day, but it is Burns Night, not ”let’s generally pretend to be Scottish night” She hasn’t got a clue!

Reactions: 10
I've never seen so much tartan in my life. She has more tartan tat than the whole of Edinburgh! Must she make everything a theme! How about knocking this tacky tit off as theme! She could use kit kats as a take a break theme!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do people use filters to that extent? Everyone knows they don’t actually look like that. Anyway, it’s all good Tattlers, battle of Burns night will be over soon and then it’ll be drum roll please 🥁… Chinese New Year - the event where Tasha manages to upset everyone with her fakeaways and offensive chopstick placement! 😳🥢

Just a reminder from my post last year in case you’ve all forgotten the order of the upcoming themed shite-a-thon…

Seasons as per Trash and Tran:
1 Jan to 14 Feb - Haggis and a tartan table runner and pictures of Scottish shortbread. Chop sticks generally positioned to offend, anything vaguely oriental looking from Wing Yip. Chinese fakeaways. Hearts, red roses, pink fizz that never gets opened or drunk
14 Feb to 30 April - tulips, daffodils, errthing yellow, mini eggs and pancake tossing on the grimy hob with the grout that still hasn’t been cleaned
30 April to 1 September - Tiki bar, animal print everything for the al fresco dining. Braais! Light up cacti lights and the LazySpa that we don’t think Tran actually owns
1 September to 31 October - Halloween
31 October to 25 December - Christmas
25 December to 31 December - New Year
AND REPEAT…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The bar they are in has a video on Instagram (you can see the gruesome twosome in the corner) and I have to say that it’s the poorest excuse for a Burns Supper that I’ve ever seen. I don’t get why any of them are doing it. Are they that hard up for an excuse for for a night out that they need to butcher a tradition that isn’t their own.

I know we have said this before but I wouldn’t recognise Tan in the street. She is a proper catfish. Jesus she looks different every time she takes a photo, lay of the filters love!
That restaurant had about as much atmosphere at Wake!

I feel so irrationally annoyed that she's put "haggis, tatties and neeps" rather than "haggis, neeps and tatties". 😂 Surely Miss Scotland herself would know that?
Fat_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel sorry for her. Imagine being so insecure in yourself that you have to blatantly over filter the living duck out of every single inch of yourself, and prove your worth with constant themed tit while living your life through an app. This is not a happy person. Her self esteem must be on the floor. If she concentrated on being less of a head she might actually find some friends, hobbies, and and actual purpose in life.

Reactions: 8
Hi Tan 👋🏻 I was reminded of this verse from a Burns poem and it made me think of you.

O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!
It wad frae mony a blunder free us,
An' foolish notion:
What airs in dress an' gait wad lea'e us,
An' ev'n devotion!

English translation (not that you’ll need it as you have red hair and drink Irn Bru)

Oh, would some Power give us the gift
To see ourselves as others see us!
It would from many a blunder free us,
And foolish notion:
What airs in dress and gait would leave us,
And even devotion!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why do people use filters to that extent? Everyone knows they don’t actually look like that. Anyway, it’s all good Tattlers, battle of Burns night will be over soon and then it’ll be drum roll please 🥁… Chinese New Year - the event where Tasha manages to upset everyone with her fakeaways and offensive chopstick placement! 😳🥢

Just a reminder from my post last year in case you’ve all forgotten the order of the upcoming themed shite-a-thon…

1 Jan to 14 Feb - Haggis and a tartan table runner and pictures of Scottish shortbread. Chop sticks generally positioned to offend, anything vaguely oriental looking from Wing Yip. Chinese fakeaways. Hearts, red roses, pink fizz that never gets opened or drunk
14 Feb to 30 April - tulips, daffodils, errthing yellow, mini eggs and pancake tossing on the grimy hob with the grout that still hasn’t been cleaned
30 April to 1 September - Tiki bar, animal print everything for the al fresco dining. Braais! Light up cacti lights and the LazySpa that we don’t think Tran actually owns
AND REPEAT…
This cracked me up 😂 so precise. Just to Add to the Al fresco dining…. Those god awful upside down salads 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

AND REPEAT…
Brilliant!! Let's not forget the ridiculous "themed" crumpets for every possible occasion. Love heart crumpets, bunny head crumpets, "spooky" ghost crumpets, Santa crumpets- and as you say repeat!😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.