Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was the last time the lazy fat ginger witch who hashtags “loves cooking” actually rustled something up? Yet another bleeping Hello Fresh meal. Yawn.

(Oh and if you read this Tanzi and think “She’s just jealous”. I’m totally not. Have huge house - mortgage free - plus a gorgeous family who love me and just got back from a hols where I haven’t had to set foot in the kitchen for a week and ate out in fancy places, but I don’t brag about anything we do on any social media because, you know, I’m not weirdly desperate for the validation of strangers)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
🗑 posted 10 times yesterday some of them multiple posts filled with her washing on the line, rainbow stuff, food, drink and outdoor cinema! It’s all so boring! I don’t understand why people like and comment on her posts!

Reactions: 8
5lbs.... and since the diet finished she's put it all back on in 4 days! Burgers, sweets, milky coffees, crisps etc... what a waste of time!,

... and I bet her neighbours dislike her....Mamma Mia in the garden, pure hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tanzis post H2B being so secretive about my birthday. Calm down love hes probably not bought you anything yet. That's two posts about her birthdayweek we've had.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tanzis post H2B being so secretive about my birthday. Calm down love hes probably not bought you anything yet. That's two posts about her birthdayweek we've had.
she’s most probably given him a full itinerary of what she wants to do so she can brag how she is so #spoilt #blessed and has #thebestfamily #bestbirthdayever

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is that hideous blag lv bag all about so tacky
I hate fake crap like that, it’s more landfill.

He's being secretive because he's planning his escape
Is she 50? Is it a special birthday? The clue is in the word, it’s birthDAY!!! Not a birth week. It’s a day.
I predict more EB crap, and more stuff she can show off.
Still no visit with the Trashfords, and I don’t think she’ll have drinks with her friends. She doesn’t have any!!
I hope swimming is ok. ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I hate fake crap like that, it’s more landfill.

Is she 50? Is it a special birthday? The clue is in the word, it’s birthDAY!!! No birth week. It’s a day.
I predict more EB crap, and more stuff she can show off.
Still no visit with the Trashfords, and I don’t think she’ll have drinks with her friends. She doesn’t have any!!
I hope swimming is ok. ❤
I think you’re right Maggie, she’s going to be 50 Eeekkk!!!!! 😂

That bag is revolting 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If she's going to be 50 we will never hear the end of it. Imagine being Taco and having to live up to her expectations I am surprised she's not drawn up a list of expensive material things she wants

Reactions: 7
If she is 50, it will be the tit show to end all tit shows. EB galore, a million 'all about me' posts. Going to places she can't afford dressed like the uncultured tart she is. We'll need a whole new thread just for tanzi's birthday 🤣🤣

• Haha
Why is so extra posh Tanzi taking photos of her Wetherspoons £4 breakfast and a photo of outside the pub like it’s somewhere posh?🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Back at it tomorrow - with what you've had to drink/eat over the weekend you'll have no doubt put your 5lbs bsck on Tash

Reactions: 9
If Bad witch Tanzi is 50 she will expect 50 gifts and one of them to be a non ‘Turkey special’ LV bag to rub Tasha’s nose in it that she has a real one. By expect i mean buy herself.

So Trash has missed swimming. When did she ever go swimming pre lockdown?? She went to the gym like 5 times one year but other than piss in her hot tub I don’t know that she’s ever been swimming in 4ish years I’ve followed her. She says she doesn’t have time for Pilates and may need to find an online lesson. Why don’t you get off your arse, stop watching every Netflix program and go to a class. I’d love to have the time, I’m a trainee teacher, with two kids, a working husband and I’m packing to move house in between every other bit of tit I have to do. Jeeez she is so lazy that woman!! As for Tanzi (haven’t been on here on a while, what the duck is that name all about?) she is still as boring as watching paint dry and her heads still up her giant arse I see.

Reactions: 9
I’m alive!!! 😀 Hello again everyone. Home now with baby boy and loving life. Ended up with a c section and i underestimated how painful it would be. I stand up and it feels like fire ripping through my stomach. #ididntknow

I’m slowly catching up on here and cannot wait for the birthday week that she will so obviously have sett up for herself

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.