Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Learn something new everyday I'm obviously too old for these hash tags 😂
I didn’t know either 🤣

She may of lost 5lbs and any loss is good. But come on Tasha, sort your Barnet out. Grey is not flattering on you!

#wedidntknow

Reactions: 7
Swimming you have every right to have a melt down, I hope today is the day.
Uncultured Tart is the best way to describe that idiot.
Take it easy and I wish you a speedy birth, you really do deserve it. ❤

You have a very cosy baby inside you. 😆
They are going to try and break my waters tonight as the c section was my last plan. I just suppose #ididntknow it would take this long.

In other words #whatdidido #todeservethis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Very unusual post from me here but the caption on Tanyas latest post made me smile. I hate the witch but it’s so good to see that her girls are doing well and achieving things. Glad it’s clear they want to do more with their life than Tanya has

Reactions: 9
Very unusual post from me here but the caption on Tanyas latest post made me smile. I hate the witch but it’s so good to see that her girls are doing well and achieving things. Glad it’s clear they want to do more with their life than Tanya has
Seems like she has already moved out!
She’ll be the one that has to spend money on her, to make herself look good.

She has it smothered in some tit, and eating more crap. You know she’ll eat the whole pack.

Reactions: 8
The Dave family do not give a tit about your bubbles, they want to know how long you've hired the hot tub for this year

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will no doubt make up for it stuffing her face with that gremlin of a husband!
No doubt there. People tend to overeat when they skip meals as they are overly hungry. If trashy had a single brain cell she would know this.

Reactions: 8
Stuffed can't finish a whole meal but has popcorn and an ice blast 🙄

Tanzi as per with her amazing food #tastesensation #twit

Reactions: 10
Stuffed can't finish a whole meal but has popcorn and an ice blast 🙄

Tanzi as per with her amazing food #tastesensation #twit
Came to say the same thing! I bet she finished the full burger too! And absolutely love that we now use Tanzi I don’t know why it makes me laugh so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion
C9? More like c food for our tash whilst rokerfeller tanzi is still splashing the cash

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
C9? More like c food for our tash whilst rokerfeller tanzi is still splashing the cash
Actually I want to change that to c9? More like c food for our tash whilst bad witch tanzi is still splashing the cash

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.