Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we’ve had Tanzi hot tub but still no baby 😭
I hope you call him/her Tattle to show how extra and dedicated you are
Maybe Tac and Tan will get married before this child arrives!!! Actually, I can’t see that happening until I become a granny. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So we’ve had Tanzi hot tub but still no baby 😭
I hope you call him/her Tattle to show how extra and dedicated you are
I hope you have nibbles and drinkies with you.
Make sure you pack your themed “having a baby” t-shirts.
❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope you have nibbles and drinkies with you.
Make sure you pack your themed “having a baby” t-shirts.
❤
I’ve been nil by mouth since yesterday whilst waiting for them to do a section as baby isn’t coming and then it got cancelled twice so I’ve been a right #badbitch

Trust me once this child is born I am going hell to leather with drinkies and Snackies and themes. A summer filled full of OTT milkshakes, bbq’s, making my hubby do the gardening whilst I sit with my trotters on a table with a drinkie and not move for days. Basically I will be tanya with the work pattern of trash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve been nil by mouth since yesterday whilst waiting for them to do a section as baby isn’t coming and then it got cancelled twice so I’ve been a right #badbitch

Trust me once this child is born I am going hell to leather with drinkies and Snackies and themes. A summer filled full of OTT milkshakes, bbq’s, making my hubby do the gardening whilst I sit with my trotters on a table with a drinkie and not move for days. Basically I will be tanya with the work pattern of trash
Good luck 😊

Reactions: 3

Good luck

"Basically I will be tanya with the work pattern of trash" that absolutely cracked me up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am so pissed off that Tan can’t just walk her dogs.
why has she got to go somewhere and pay for them to run in a field. Why not take them to a dog friendly park. I live near plenty and they have dog runs.
she really is an insta wanker, uncultured tart and genuinely an idiot.
It’s Wednesday so what takeaway will she be having?
No menu planner from her again this week!
Any news on Trasha’s transformation? Has she showed us the amazing results of her 9 day diet?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am so pissed off that Tan can’t just walk her dogs.
why has she got to go somewhere and pay for them to run in a field. Why not take them to a dog friendly park. I live near plenty and they have dog runs.
she really is an insta wanker, uncultured tart and genuinely an idiot.
It’s Wednesday so what takeaway will she be having?
No menu planner from her again this week!
Any news on Trasha’s transformation? Has she showed us the amazing results of her 9 day diet?
It has me fuming, I’ve been walking my dog early in a morning or later on a evening because of the heat, I put the baby on his push along bike and we go. I’m trying to get fitter and it really helps my step count, I also feel so much happier when I’m outdoors, it’s good for all 3 of us. Tasha’s a dick but Tan wants to take a leaf out of her boat and get out first thing on a morning with the dogs and perk them all up! It’s shameful how happy they were just to have somewhere to have a run about!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Should be johns and that’s why they haven’t met up 🤣🤣🤣
To be fair, there is no way of telling really. Those two look the same so john or taco will get a glimpse of what the baby would look like if either was the dad 😂

Reactions: 7
That’s not the best loss on c9 . For her size and tit normal diet I’d have thought more, I lost 10lb when I did it and I was smaller. Good for her though. Let’s see what meals she does next week.
I thought the same. Nothing amazing for what she’s done. Most people lose more than that at their first week at slimming world and eat like 🦛 lol! But good for her for sticking to something and working on herself! I don’t think you’d notice 5ibs

Reactions: 13
Trasha, you're supposed to do 10,000 regardless. You can really tell shes a beginner 🤣🤣🤣 bless her #shedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.