Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just take your dogs for a proper walk! 😠
Christ, how lazy is she??? Just walk your bloody dogs, the exercise would do her good too. Instead she’ll stand and watch them tire their little legs out in stupid heat.

Reactions: 13
Why does Tash feel the need to post the same pictures in her story as her main page

Reactions: 7
Why does Tash feel the need to post the same pictures in her story as her main page
That really pisses me off when people do that! Is it because they want to see if people who look at their stories then like their posts?

Reactions: 8
So trashy has addressed her double chin and how it needs to go. Perhaps lay off the treaties and drinkies!

Reactions: 7
Christ, how lazy is she??? Just walk your bloody dogs, the exercise would do her good too. Instead she’ll stand and watch them tire their little legs out in stupid heat.
Just walking the dogs is for peasants like us. Don’t you know her dogs #deservethebest? #whatdidthedogsdotodeservethis

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So trashy has addressed her double chin and how it needs to go. Perhaps lay off the treaties and drinkies!
Why does she upload such awful photos/videos of herself. The angle is not flattered and she’s so breathless. Wait until you get home and then tell everyone about your walk! Lol. The hat and sunglasses make her look like she’s on the rob too!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thinks she’s trying to prove how busy and active she is, whereas the reality is she’s got far too much time on her hands. Would love to see how she’d cope with working for a living. Even five hours a week would be an improvement. 😂

Reactions: 8
I thinks she’s trying to prove how busy and active she is, whereas the reality is she’s got far too much time on her hands. Would love to see how she’d cope with working for a living. Even five hours a week would be an improvement. 😂
I know 😂😂. She literally says ‘I’ve got to get home and crack on” and then her next post is her feet up in the garden 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trash bags idea of cracking on is a lot different to my idea of cracking on…
She goes for a short walk - most adults could very easily do 3km and not seem like they are dying out of breath..
She gets home and sits on her fat arse to recover.
She is utterly clueless about the real world. She is delusional in her fairy fantasy world.
And I’ve just remembered the down side to this time of year - we have to look at her pig ugly man feet trotters. They make me feel physically sick… why does she think people want to see them?! Far less offensive sights get removed from social media but her skanky hooves are there for all to see 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she upload such awful photos/videos of herself. The angle is not flattered and she’s so breathless. Wait until you get home and then tell everyone about your walk! Lol. The hat and sunglasses make her look like she’s on the rob too!
I do actually hope she does it though just to wind the other fool up. Plus I must admit I do like the fact that she isn't filtering, she is being real and showing herself as she is. I had 3 stone to lose this time last year and the hardest part was starting because I thought people would laugh and stare if they saw me out walking. Don't get me wrong she fries my head sometimes but I do think she has more of a genuineness-is that a word??😅to her. And she has actual friends. So I will say well done to her for being honest and making changes and involving her daughter. And I do hope she sticks with it

Reactions: 26
Hang on, is that 🗑 bags diet over with then, ONE week and she hopes for good results? Unfortunately a week of shakes and tablets is not going to perform miracles, not those kind anyway! 😬

Reactions: 16
Makes a point of saying how ‘very busy’ she’ll be from next week. She so reads here.
Hi 🗑! Being busy is not working less than five hours a week! Saying how busy you're going to be is an insult to all the genuinely hard-working people out there. Give your head a wobble.

Reactions: 10
Tash I'm away to work 8 days in a row 8 hour shifts from Thursday perhaps try that or any other demanding job

Reactions: 9
Bet Tans dog walk big field so she can sit on her arse was just the best fun #amazing

I see Tash has a dog in a field of lambs/sheep not sure about in England but we tend to get signs to say not to walk dogs when theres lambs but if course Tanzi is out for a dog night so Tash has to aswell

Reactions: 6
Not sure about anyone else but seeing those videos of Spit and Ralph having fun in the field made me sad. Looks like they’ve never had such a good time in their lives!!
PS still no baby, maybe tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not sure about anyone else but seeing those videos of Spit and Ralph having fun in the field made me sad. Looks like they’ve never had such a good time in their lives!!
PS still no baby, maybe tomorrow
So we’ve had Tanzi hot tub but still no baby 😭
I hope you call him/her Tattle to show how extra and dedicated you are

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Question - why on the hottest day of the year has Tanya only now chosen to exercise her tiny dogs? Just walk them you tool instead of booking them in and paying for sessions. Everything she does has to have a price tag on it. Princess Tanzi‘s dogs don’t just go for a walk they have special exercise sessions. She is #soextra. Extra dumb.

Atleast Trasha is getting moving and accepts her flaws, rather than slapping a filter on and avoiding reality. Not defending Trash (she winds me right up), but atleast she’s trying.

She’s just shared this on FB!
Filtered beyond recognition. 🤣😂🤪

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.