Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Monica’s Turkey and gravy sandwich the iconic recipe? The one where Ross takes it to work and someone takes it from the fridge and eats it? #moistmaker

The one where Tanzi has no friends...😂🤣
Yes!! You ate my sandwich 😆😆😆😆😆
There are a few but lasagna isn’t it too.
Love the one where Tanzi has no friends.
Also the one where Trasha doesn’t stick to the c9 diet.
she must be starving!! 😳🤣

Wonder if tanzi is going to sit with a turkey on her head on Thursday #soextra #tanziturkey #topfan
Anything would be an improvement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes!! You ate my sandwich 😆😆😆😆😆
There are a few but lasagna isn’t it too.
Love the one where Tanzi has no friends.
Also the one where Trasha doesn’t stick to the c9 diet.
she must be starving!! 😳🤣

Anything would be an improvement 🤣
She'll have taco dressed up as the holiday armadillo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All this extreme dieting is going to do is slow her metabolism down, so that when she does eat ‘normally ‘again’ she’’ll put the lost weight back on and more.
Charging £100 for a few shakes and pills? it’s why the diet industry is a multi-million pound one - they set you up to keep failing. Slow and steady (and a balanced approach) wins the race.

What’s with the random friends theme? Why on thursday?
I’ve never watched it so not sure what all the fuss is about 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Glad I’m not the only one who has never watched Friends!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Its because there's a massive friends reunion on Thursday with all the cast, so of course she has to theme it out!

Reactions: 7
I’m gonna write a sentence I never thought I would, Tasha has influenced me!
I’ve mentioned before I’ve struggled with my mental health and as a result my weight has ballooned. Whilst I was still eating better than T&T my food habits have been shocking and I’ve been emotional eating.
Tasha trying to sort herself out has given me a kick up the arse, obviously I’m doing it properly by exercising and eating better rather than a stupid diet but yes she’s put her foot up my arse!
PLEASE don’t kick me out I love it here 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve mentioned before I’ve struggled with my mental health and as a result my weight has ballooned. Whilst I was still eating better than T&T my food habits have been shocking and I’ve been emotional eating.
Tasha trying to sort herself out has given me a kick up the arse, obviously I’m doing it properly by exercising and eating better rather than a stupid diet but yes she’s put her foot up my arse!
Wish you so much luck with this, I hope it works and improves your mental health. You can do it! We all know you can

• Heart
Don’t worry we won’t Jackie Weaver you! 😂🤣 #wehavenoauthorityhere
Good luck with the health plan, good to hear you’re doing it the right way. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Its because there's a massive friends reunion on Thursday with all the cast, so of course she has to theme it out!
Thanks! That makes sense. Don’t know why everything is such a huge deal with her. If her work is “so hard” there is no way she’d have the energy to do all this extra nonsense

No judgement here - good on you for making the step, I know from experience how hard that motivation is when your MH is at a low ❤
I also need a kick up the butt to get started, so you have influenced me!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We would never do that, you will smash it. Doing it properly is the best way. Good luck ❤

• Heart
Haven’t posted in a while but omg chimpantanzi is just getting worse. Every post is a cry for help. I have second hand embarrassment xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Haven’t posted in a while but omg chimpantanzi is just getting worse. Every post is a cry for help. I have second hand embarrassment xo
Chimpantanzi! 😂🤣⚰⚰⚰

I wonder if Tanzi will sing a song a la Phoebe to Taco on Thursday night? I’m thinking her own version of the cult classic Smelly Cat, but it’ll be aptly reworked into something more fitting, I’m guessing Smelly twit?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What the duck is that on her plate?
it looks half cooked and as dry as duck!
the other plate looks like it has more sauce on it.
duck sake Tanzi, you are a special kind of idiot. That is not a hug in a bowl, you will be hugging a different kind of bowl in around 6-8 hours. 🚽
I am offended on behalf of all Italians, you my dear haven’t got a clue!
I’ve said it before she is an uncultured tart!!!
Drier than a nuns chuff 🤮

Reactions: 7
🗑 when you take a pic for the gram, clean your smeary, greasy looking hob 🤢

• Sick
So trasha has posted on her stories loads of new tit freezer food. Just can't help herself can she

• Haha
So trasha has posted on her stories loads of new tit freezer food. Just can't help herself can she
All the comments say how tit they are too. But obviously she’s heard amazing stuff and will be yummy in their tummies 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.