Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Tasha will post pictures of junk she’s eating, she seems like the sort who will end up in the shop on her way back from the school run and buy stuff to stuff her face with in the car
If she’s affiliated with a brand they will be heavily involved with what she posts. The toastie/mugshot/tea and cake lunchtime combo will be a BIG no, no so it’s likely that she won’t post that sort of thing now until the end of her ‘deal’ with them. She’ll be all healthy, walking etc. but behind closed doors she could be constantly scoffing her face. Who’s checking?

Reactions: 8
I think that as Tan is so bland and boring her weekend away came across the same! Taco looked so bored on the punt, and really they just don’t look happy together in my opinion. We all now she did the City break all for the gram, which is sad in it self! Ive not been to Oxford, but I’m sure it has a lot more to offer! Plus they only go for one night, most weekend breaks consist of 2?🤔

Wonder when h2b will just become “hubby” number 3?4? Can’t even remember.
The fact that there are multiple women who willingly sleep with taco and dirty John is astounding. Even if someone paid me to it’s a NO

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Let’s face it, Tanya only went home to go out for food with her daughters because Tasha was out with her family. Doesn’t look good when ones out having a nice time with her family and the other one is filming her miserable H2B

Reactions: 13
Wonder when h2b will just become “hubby” number 3?4? Can’t even remember.
The fact that there are multiple women who willingly sleep with taco and dirty John is astounding. Even if someone paid me to it’s a NO
No for all the tea in China as me Grandma used to say 😂

• Haha
If I had kids I'd rather spend time doing stuff with them, Tan seems obsessed with Taco and feels the need to do couply things all the time it's a sad state of affairs. When we go away we tend to do 2 nights or a week if it's further away and we will usually stay self catering it's so much more fun doing it that way in my opinion, if we go out for lunches or teas it's a nice cafe or a restaurant that not nearly every city has. She seems to go to the expensive over priced brands but then she wastes her money on over priced brand candles etc anyway its all for show. Deep down she cannot be happy with her life.

Tash does a lot more with the 'kiddies' even though sometimes she treats them like their still little kids they seem to do a lot more as a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tashas “diet” isn’t healthy or sustainable.
Just exercise everything in moderation and cut down on the crap.
crash diets and this “programmes” shouldn’t be allowed

Reactions: 15
Of course her first day on the diet went so well, everything in her life is amazing right down to the TV shows she watches 🙄

Reactions: 10
Tanzi acting like a friends fan by making Monica's lasagne everyone knows the most iconic meal is the trifle 😏 that not insta worthy enough for you tanzi?

Reactions: 14
Tanzi acting like a friends fan by making Monica's lasagne everyone knows the most iconic meal is the trifle 😏 that not insta worthy enough for you tanzi?
We are having a friends night and we are ordering pizza. Not sure the lasagna is iconic friends recipe? Pretty sure it’s the trifle, meatball sub and pizza. And over sized cups of coffee.
she really is a nob!

Reactions: 16
Yes Friends is definitely not about the lasagne! She’s just desperately trying to come up with another theme cause she’s super extra! She’ll be trying to make out like her and Taco are an amazing love story like Monica and Chandler when in reality they were a grotty affair that ended up stuck with each other when it came out. Remember Taco if she cheats with you, she’ll cheat on you!

Reactions: 14
Another week, another menu board she won’t stick to! It’s a Bank holiday weekend, bound to be at least one takeaway!

“Every one who knows me knows I’m so extra”. You keep telling yourself that love, cos I’m afraid I don’t see ‘extra’ I just see lazy. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a meal that I would describe as anything better than mediocre. It’s always a tit theme you’ve just thrown a few quid at 🤷🏻‍♀️

What is Tash going to post about now since she's not really eatingx most of her posts were about treaties and food

She'll no doubt be decorating every wall with the New York skyline as we speak, just in time for Thursday.

Just so extra, lol! #friends #ihavenofriends #couldiBEanymoreextra

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We are having a friends night and we are ordering pizza. Not sure the lasagna is iconic friends recipe? Pretty sure it’s the trifle, meatball sub and pizza. And over sized cups of coffee.
she really is a nob!
Isn’t Monica’s Turkey and gravy sandwich the iconic recipe? The one where Ross takes it to work and someone takes it from the fridge and eats it? #moistmaker

She'll no doubt be decorating every wall with the New York skyline as we speak, just in time for Thursday.

Just so extra, lol! #friends #ihavenofriends #couldiBEanymoreextra
The one where Tanzi has no friends...😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.