Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is pizza and Toby carvery allowed on this c9 diet??
And tanzi came home early to go out with her girls.....yea mate!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair to Tash she does seem to be attempting to be a bit healthier ... but who the duck gets that out of breath on such a short walk?! 😱 isn’t what she did the equivalent of about 2 miles? (I’m not 100% with Km) if it is then she really must have never ever moved before she started her morning walks! Shocking!

Reactions: 12
I don’t like Tasha, but I applaud her for wanting to improve her health.
Last May at the start of lockdown, I weighed 218 pounds, at 5 foot 5. I now weigh 140lbs. I did this through eating in a calorie deficit and walking 20,000 steps every single day. It was brutal at the beginning, blisters, so painful. But I never gave up, haven’t missed a single day of not doing 20k steps. I have MH problems quite severe so haven’t been able to work and I’m 23, but now looking for a job. Have faith in the process. My fitness is really good now. Not a single day of 20k steps missed, even threw a few 30k days in. Best record 60k steps in a day. Don’t judge her too fast she’s making good changes, let’s hope she sticks to it. Can’t say the same for Tanya though, just seems unwilling to change and just so bigger, let’s hope Tasha keeps it up tho. It’s not easy at first but worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 29
To be fair to Tash she does seem to be attempting to be a bit healthier ... but who the duck gets that out of breath on such a short walk?! 😱 isn’t what she did the equivalent of about 2 miles? (I’m not 100% with Km) if it is then she really must have never ever moved before she started her morning walks! Shocking!
I mean like you say at least she's trying. That other one has 2 dogs and doesn't seem to walk the length of herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t like Tasha, but I applaud her for wanting to improve her health.
Last May at the start of lockdown, I weighed 218 pounds, at 5 foot 5. I now weigh 140lbs. I did this through eating in a calorie deficit and walking 20,000 steps every single day. It was brutal at the beginning, blisters, so painful. But I never gave up, haven’t missed a single day of not doing 20k steps. I have MH problems quite severe so haven’t been able to work and I’m 23, but now looking for a job. Have faith in the process. My fitness is really good now. Not a single day of 20k steps missed, even threw a few 30k days in. Best record 60k steps in a day. Don’t judge her too fast she’s making good changes, let’s hope she sticks to it. Can’t say the same for Tanya though, just seems unwilling to change and just so bigger, let’s hope Tasha keeps it up tho. It’s not easy at first but worth it
That’s brilliant, well done to you. It’s not easy but you sound like you are doing a great job.
I would like to say Trasha will stick to it, but the only thing she sticks to is a box set.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oxford was tit then and they decided to come home 🙈
WTF can’t Tan do a mini break properly?! Always bails early, doesn’t bother to seek out culturally interesting places to visit, not a sniff of a late check out; breakfast probably takes about 5 minutes with her, I bet she inhales her food, I take the best part of an hour to enjoy my breakfast when I’m away and I have time to! I seriously think she does have a behavioural/ personality disorder, everything just seems such a tick box exercise.

Reactions: 17
WTF can’t Tan do a mini break properly?! Always bails early, doesn’t bother to seek out culturally interesting places to visit, not a sniff of a late check out; breakfast probably takes about 5 minutes with her, I bet she inhales her food, I take the best part of an hour to enjoy my breakfast when I’m away and I have time to! I seriously think she does have a behavioural/ personality disorder, everything just seems such a tick box exercise.
She went and thought it would be amazing and it was probably boring. Just out of lockdown, still social distancing, restrictions. She made such a song and dance about it but I don’t think it lived up to her expectations. I honestly think they went on a shoe string - if you remember they paid for this ages ago and it was deferred because of the pandemic. Probably had to use it up before it expired. Looked really boring. Defo didn’t want to bump into people. Mind you, you’d probably walk straight passed Tanzi because all her pictures are filtered beyond recognition. Unless she had that camo fur coat monstrosity on then she’d stand out like a sore thumb!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She went and thought it would be amazing and it was probably boring. Just out of lockdown, still social distancing, restrictions. She made such a song and dance about it but I don’t think it lived up to her expectations. I honestly think they went on a shoe string - if you remember they paid for this ages ago and it was deferred because of the pandemic. Probably had to use it up before it expired. Looked really boring. Defo didn’t want to bump into people. Mind you, you’d probably walk straight passed Tanzi because all her pictures are filtered beyond recognition. Unless she had that camo fur coat monstrosity on then she’d stand out like a sore thumb!
someone I work with went to the same hotel, and was so disappointed. Everything was overpriced and food was crap apparently.

Reactions: 10
I don’t believe for one second she came back just to see her girls, in fact I wouldn’t be surprised if they weren’t at the restaurant with her. All the food she’s eaten this weekend looks rank, it was obviously pissing it down, freezing and the uncultured tart (thanks @Maggie28) couldn’t be bothered to think outside the box and actually see something interesting or visit a small local business. She’s essentially traveled how ever many miles to go to a chain hotel, a chain cocktail bar, ride a bus, take a dingy out and watch the Eurovision Song Contest! Absolutely ridiculous and Taco is a dick for enabling her!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It exactly the same scenario as when they went to Blackpool, they drove, they ate, they slept, they took a few crap pictures, they left! They didn’t actually engage with anything that the place has to offer, such as wooden rollercoasters 🎢 or the big one! She focused on things it’s not really on the go to list for like the beach! Seemingly totally clueless as to why somewhere is popular and what makes a place stand out. So wasteful in terms of both time and money, Tanya next time do a bit of research about where you are going first, and don’t bother driving so far unnecessarily!

• Heart
I dint know why she always calls it a weekend away when they only ever go for one night

Why on earth does 🗑 keep saying outdoor walk?! I mean I know you can do a home workout walk. But still. It’s weird. We don’t need to on her story snd then a post too!

Reactions: 12
Shall we have bets on how long it will take trash bag to post a picture of treaties, sweets or some other junk. So today she starts the crash C9 diet. I genuinely don’t think she can do it. I hope she proves me wrong. Even if she doesn’t post it, I’ll reckon she’ll be secretly eating on the side. She seems too greedy to be able to stop herself and I do t doubt there a sugar addiction in there too…
This is going to be comedy gold..

Shall we have bets on how long it will take trash bag to post a picture of treaties, sweets or some other junk. So today she starts the crash C9 diet. I genuinely don’t think she can do it. I hope she proves me wrong. Even if she doesn’t post it, I’ll reckon she’ll be secretly eating on the side. She seems too greedy to be able to stop herself and I do t doubt there a sugar addiction in there too…
This is going to be comedy gold..
Also she’s been advertising it all last week and hasn’t even started it till today 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don’t think Tasha will post pictures of junk she’s eating, she seems like the sort who will end up in the shop on her way back from the school run and buy stuff to stuff her face with in the car

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.