Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if they sat on a bus together with earphones in listening about how many famous people went to college in Oxford 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
As if they sat on a bus together with earphones in listening about how many famous people went to college in Oxford 🥴
If she’s got to 50 years old without knowing that she is even more insular and uncultured than I thought! #sheREALLYdidntknow 😆

Taco looks miserable, he is not an attractive man he looks like a mole
Taco probably agreed to go if he wasn’t in any pictures posted on social media, but then that had to be disregarded because of the attention his absence caused 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion:
Tasha is on slimming shakes whilst Tanya is planning prison breaks. Taco looks like he wants to hide cos his WTB is now a tour guide.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Only the Orangutran could go somewhere as interesting and beautiful as Oxford and make it look beige and boring

Reactions: 6
Tanzi is truly the pathetic gift that keeps on giving. The PJ'S which may be a mens costume really highlight how sad her life is. No normal adult gets themed PJs for a night away in a prison. I hope taco doesn't need the toilet tonight as it's clear he won't being moving and inch.
Especially as you can’t return fancy dress items all that for one night away I don’t get it? Im off to Cornwall for half term I might buy some surfer pjs for the gram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Especially as you can’t return fancy dress items all that for one night away I don’t get it? Im off to Cornwall for half term I might buy some surfer pjs for the gram 😂
We are going to Devon, so I might get sheep ones, maybe cream tea ones, just because I am so extra 😆

• Haha
Only the Orangutran could go somewhere as interesting and beautiful as Oxford and make it look beige and boring
That’s what I meant, I’ve never been to Oxford but I had it pegged as somewhere like York or Durham, really interesting with lots of history and character but she makes it look absolutely tit!

Reactions: 9
Patiently waiting for a mirror selfie with Olivia with their going out outfits on. Followed by a food montage and then dessert

• Haha
With hashtag #sorrynotsorry I hope. 🤣 We're going somewhere for my birthday over half term (its a surprise) birthday balloon or cake PJs is what I'm thinking.

Reactions: 10
Has Tango brought her knitting with her in that bag? 🧶 Either that or she’s turned into Mary Poppins.
Tash has done a walk and is now relaxing in the spa. Everything she does or her bubba’s do has to be rewarded in some way have you noticed? Cleaned the kitchen - now for a cuppa tea and a cake. Painted the patio - now for a cheeky glass of wine and nibbles. One hour of work for her one remaining lady - feet up and a box set.
To be fair,if I go a long walk I then reward myself with chocolate at night 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So we've all mentioned Tan doesn't do much with the girls and all of a sudden she's gone home to spend time with her girls 😂 imagine booking a table somewhere and cancelling it the same day especially just now

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.