Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have images of her answering the door in those stupid prison pj's to room service 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes beyond embarrassing why the duck would she do that 😂 i mean, I know we all knew she would but really, prison themed pjs!! You never let us down Tanzi. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Every post Tan is talking to herself with her other account! Sadder than going away in a prison cell and watching Eurovision (sorry to anyone who’s a fan of that!) Why do we need to know what she’s eating, drinking and when she checked into her hotel! Boring!

Christ what would people think if there was an emergency and Tan and 🌮 dashed from their room in their prison pyjamas 😂

🗑 has so far got 58 likes on her diet post! Another fad, like the gym as others have said!

• Haha
H2B is having a drink
H2B is having some food
H2B is having a tit
H2B is having a wank

If you’re going to tell us every detail of your trip away tan, just call him by his actual name. We all know you’re engaged, you’re acting as if you are a newly engaged 20 year old….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pjs are still getting me 😂 stupid extra twit

And of course Tash the boys can only have spicy food 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am absolutely pissing myself that this sad bleeping woman would buy prison themed PJ’s but we all knew she would.
I think it’s hilarious she has gone all that way to eat in her room, while watching tv!
The thought of these two getting jiggy with it while wearing those stupid PJ’s, actually makes me sick in my mouth.
You are a 50 year old woman with teenage kids!
Can you imagine her throwing a tantrum about not being able to book at table anywhere 😆😆😆
Couldn’t of happened to a nicer person 🖕🏻

H2B is having a drink
H2B is having some food
H2B is having a tit
H2B is having a wank

If you’re going to tell us every detail of your trip away tan, just call him by his actual name. We all know you’re engaged, you’re acting as if you are a newly engaged 20 year old….
H2B must be such a sad little man, I can’t imagine anyone putting up with the tit she dishes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine wee Taco buzzing for a dirty weekend away, especially packing the handcuffs..
.. only to get there and be told that they'll both be wearing matching long sleeve "prison pjs" 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So ehmmm I thought I’d count how many times Trasha says ehmmmm in her new grid post.
33 times!!!!

McDonald’s only fill me for about an hour then I’m hungry again, I could easily eat a McDonald’s breakfast then a burger/sandwich (not sure if she had fries) whatever for my lunch and still have room for my dinner later. Don’t think it’s glutton but isn’t it normal for people to have 3 meals a day?

Not sticking up for Tanya and it’s coming from someone who never actually finds the time to have 3 meals a day but i think I would need some proper food before planning on walking around Oxford when I’ve only had a maccies breakfast 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry not me, I'm full after a Mac brekkie, I'm done for the day till tea and that includes 10k steps a day. Each to their own.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Where’s Tacos food?
Do you think he is handcuffed to a chair in the corner and she throws him scraps? 🤣
I wish she would do a selfie wearing those PJ’s 🤣

• Haha
I have no words. Don’t get me wrong I fully participate in Christmas pjs and will wear the occasional bunny ears at Easter for my 3 girls who are all under 6. But I can’t understand a grown woman of her age away with her H2B 😂 with those PJs. I don’t wanna offend anyone, but I really think there is something wrong with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where’s Tacos food?
Do you think he is handcuffed to a chair in the corner and she throws him scraps? 🤣
I wish she would do a selfie wearing those PJ’s 🤣
Does anyone else think she is on her own? Either they’ve had a bust up and he’s gone out on his own, or he didn’t even go!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.