Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does 🗑 have to say when hubby is having a hot soak?! 🤮 imagine being Olivia’s friend either needing the toilet or seeing him walk across the narrow landing in his towel 😷 🤮 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Our itinerary? sorry tan didn’t realise you were Kate Middleton you stupid twit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m originally from Oxford but don’t live there anymore. I wish I did so I could go and see how large she is in real life LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We won’t notice the fake Tan because she will filter the hell out of any photos!
No way was that the amount of Chinese she ate, I have a healthy appetite and u would eat double that. Then be thirsty all night. 🤣

Reactions: 19
Imagine how orange she’s going to look covered in fake tan with her ginger split ends blowing in her face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At the start of the week Tan put her menu board up and declared she was more organised! She’s only done 2 meals that we’ve seen from it, and only one of those on the right day! No meal seen on Thursday, so did she have another takeaway, to join the fish and chips and Chinese she’s had AGAIN this last week! At least Tash does stick to her menu planner most of the time.

The pair of them are incredibly boring now, so out of touch with the realties of life. All they can talk about is the latest TV drama and what they’re eating or have bought in the shops!

Can’t wait to see Tans posts this weekend of nails, fake tan, drinks glasses, hotel keys, matching outfits on the chauffeured punt and whatever else they’ve got planned! Filtered selfies of her and H2B, same old tit, different city! Eeeeekkk we are all so excited! 😂

Reactions: 15
Tanzi will say her sleepover in the prison was “so spooky” and that ghosts came to her. Bit like when she went on that ghost walk or whatever it was and said they were woken up in the night by the sound of spirits.

cause you were, you uncultured tart.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In a few hours time we’ll see the standard coffee cup holding pose in the car with the caption “eeek so excited”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In a few hours time we’ll see the standard coffee cup holding pose in the car with the caption “eeek so excited”
With the obligatory shot of the service station M&S stop with a variety of Percy pigs and Colin caterpillars strewn all over the dashboard in their 14 year old tin of a BMW

• Haha
Reactions: 17
With the obligatory shot of the service station M&S stop with a variety of Percy pigs and Colin caterpillars strewn all over the dashboard in their 14 year old tin of a BMW
and there will be lots of giggles in the car and making memories, maybe a McDonald's breakfast and a Costa coffe en route. bleeping fat twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
and there will be lots of giggles in the car and making memories, maybe a McDonald's breakfast and a Costa coffe en route. bleeping fat twit.
#soblessed #myh2bisbetterthanyours #solucky #weekendaway #covid19 #WOW

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Tango Tan 😁
Tangzi! 🤣😂

At the start of the week Tan put her menu board up and declared she was more organised! She’s only done 2 meals that we’ve seen from it, and only one of those on the right day! No meal seen on Thursday, so did she have another takeaway, to join the fish and chips and Chinese she’s had AGAIN this last week! At least Tash does stick to her menu planner most of the time.

The pair of them are incredibly boring now, so out of touch with the realties of life. All they can talk about is the latest TV drama and what they’re eating or have bought in the shops!

Can’t wait to see Tans posts this weekend of nails, fake tan, drinks glasses, hotel keys, matching outfits on the chauffeured punt and whatever else they’ve got planned! Filtered selfies of her and H2B, same old tit, different city! Eeeeekkk we are all so excited! 😂
Punt rhyming with...😂🤣

Tanzi will say her sleepover in the prison was “so spooky” and that ghosts came to her. Bit like when she went on that ghost walk or whatever it was and said they were woken up in the night by the sound of spirits.

cause you were, you uncultured tart.
When she said she was woken in the night by the sound of spirits, in my head she’d got up and poured herself a voddie from the mini bar because she had to get her monies worth! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Morning all, I’m here for the Oxford trip of dreams outfit of choice. Will we get a flat lay or a selfie? Then we‘ll get the picture of the room key that is fashioned to look like a bunch of real life prison cell keys because you know, it’s a prison. But not before an en route dashboard (but she’ll spell it on route) Maccies shot of her ‘cheeky‘ treat because she’s on holiday. Imagine the excitement when they do the boat trip. I’m so excited I just wee’d a bit! 😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Filtered to fu*k as usual. Obligatory Maccies breakfast and the hashtags #sorry #notsorry
So it begins 🤣 coffee cup photo soon I imagine, followed by a picture of her and testicle twin number 2 with #mymanisbetterthanyours despite the fact everyone elses man looks after their own children.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.