Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
“Busy being a Mum”, but too lazy to tear herself away from the breakfast pastries and tv to get in the car and drop her off.

Couldnt make that shit up

• Haha
Reactions: 21

FakeAF

She’s thrown dolly out of the pram because Trash et al are dining al freeezco tonight. Can’t fucking stand that her SIL2B is out on a school night so she has a strategically timed flare up. Perhaps if she ate sensibly and actually did some exercise, other than her ‘Olympic‘ level tablescaping, she’d be ok. And who is she trying to kid about her vaccine? Liar, liar huge Primark pants on fire Tran. 😂🤣 I’m 48 and I had mine weeks ago. Bore off you attention seeking moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

JSquared

VIP Member
So she’s well enough to go to a vineyard but now ill? Cue the sick day tomorrow. I hope people from her work follow her and report to management!

Reactions: 20

malolo

VIP Member
For any Line of Duty fans in this thread I've cracked how Tanya funds her lifestyle and why she's tagging herself as a #badbitch. Going by her holiday post she spells definitely as 'definately', so she's clearly calling the shots as head of the OCG.

Sorry, this will be totally lost on anyone who doesn't watch it.

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
Where are the fucking dogs going to sit?
It reminds me of the scene in friends when Ross is sitting in the convertible and the fat bald guy comes along and says “how cool are we”
That’s Tan & Taco.
I bet it’s at least 10 years old.
I did actually burst out laughing, when I see it.
I bet her neighbours are laughing their heads off!
Tan you absolute sad wanker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lennysard

It’s crazy how both of them have absolutely no critical eye. Every food is always perfect even when it looks rubbish, every tv show is the best and they are soooo hooked. It’s important to grow up in life to be able to have an objective opinion about something and they clearly don’t. They swallow everything, every new product, every new show like they swallow their food: greedily and without even wondering if it’a worth it.

• Heart

Dramallamas

VIP Member
What is the ginger bint on about??? “It’s lovely to enjoy food again” 😂😂😂. Must have blinked and missed that you fat bitch 😂😂🤣... “Now I’m at last feeling more human” 🤣. Fucking hell she must be utterly insufferable in real life. No wonder she has no friends.

• Haha

Rvg

VIP Member
A state! He looks a bloody state. Who let the tramp in? I can just imagine the trashfords loud mouthing their way around, ruining other peoples visit.
Imagine having a lovely day out and you suddenly hear “OH MY GOD AINT IT LOVELY JOHN” “AINT IT POSH JOHN” “SIT THERE FOR A PIC FOR THE GRAM JOHN, DONT WE LOOK POSH”

Surprise, surprise The Ashfords have been to a Vineyard today!

What does Onslow look like!
Would it hurt them to wear some nicer clothes once in a while? Why does he wear joggers and battered trainers everywhere he goes? And trash is wearing a hoodie and cap. I know they said they were on a walk but they dress like slobs

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
I’ve either done something that will be the making of me or is completely crazy, I’m going part time at work and am enrolling into college on a HE course to get me into Uni. That means I’ll be working 21 hours a week, taking care of my 18 month old, being my mother’s carer, running a home single handedly on top of college. Tash doesn’t know she’s born and as much as Onslow makes my skin crawl, there’s not many men who would put up with a lazy wife who works 2 hours a week when the kids are up, makes ridiculous meals, has a Rockafella sized spending habit and can’t be arsed to even clean the grout!

• Heart

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Another takeaway for ten tonne Tan! Must be so good for her chronic illness. Seriously though how these two don’t have diabetes is beyond me

• Haha

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
Ha.. Tan has been busted with her imaginary shopping. So from all those bags, she’s only actually shown slippers and a chavvy phone case.
How sad is she to pull out old bags & pretend she’s brought loads.. not sure about bad bitch, more like fake bitch.
Is the money running out Tan?! Have you spent all the inheritance or maxed out the credit cards?!
Either way, she’ll have nothing to show for any of these splurging. No amount of Emma Bridgewater will get her friends.. she’s going to be a very sad old lady snuggled up with her EB chopping board. Taco at some point will leave her because he’ll get so fed up with her shit, the girls will go off and live their lives as far away from her as possible & she’ll become one of those fat lock-ins who can’t leave the house.. all very tragic..
Bad bitch, sad bitch and a tiny bit mad bitch!

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
The whole family just dress like a bunch of scruffy bastards. Fake ugg boots, cheap saggy tracky bottoms and jackets.
Certainly nothing to be taking photos for to stick up on social media. But this is the woman who has a log book in her toilet for when people take a shit.

FakeAF

How thin are her plaits? 😳

New thread suggestion:
It’s the Twatlock and Trashford‘s battle of the Tiki bar. Meanwhile Tanya STILL has no LazySpa!

• Heart
  • Haha

littlemissgiggles

Tanya infuriates the life out of me!
The pics from the pub clearly look copied based on the quality. Why do this? Also, why post the menus? If someone's going they'll see for themselves.
Every post where its obvious her daughters are actually there (holiday, birthday, pub) she always has to say "giggles and laughter all round". The only people saying shit like that are clearly lying.
She seriously needs to stop working on this false perfect insta life and start making genuine relationships with her daughters and parents. Instead she's cooped up at home obsessing over her "hauls" and "htb" who will never be. Rant over 🤣

• Haha