Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Sooo trash has admitted on her public social media account that she is streaming the hand maids tale via Kodi... although kodi boxes are legal, it becomes illegal if you stream from a service you don’t pay for because you’re technically stealing. Well done trash 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Khe91

Chatty Member
I bet Tan walks round the uni like she owns the place with her #badbitchlook, probably carrying her EB chopping board too to pretend to be loaded. It’s a shame she spends all her money on herself instead of saving for her children

• Haha

Dramallamas

VIP Member
This is probably a bit mean and personal, but have had a busy day zipping about for kids’ sports clubs and then catching up with friends in garden so combination of a bit of sun and a couple of glasses of vino on an empty stomach have made me a bit blunter than usual... (Incidentally not had time nor inclination to post a single photo of said activities as too busy actually enjoying them and ‘being in the moment’) ...but they’re all so fucking ugly 😂😂 Why do they actually even bother with insta? It’s like that old maxim “great face for radio”. Why would you chose a platform for perfect photos when you’ve faces like fat slapped arses 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

FakeAF

Edit:
I think I’ve sussed the hot tub mystery. Trash had a ‘clever’ spa but she’s as thick as two short planks so has now opted for a ‘lazy’ spa because working one hour a week and all, that’s more fitting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Belleboo

VIP Member
Tan’s obviously decided to go to work tomorrow so she’s risen on the third day like Jesus #miracle #blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Rvg

VIP Member
I assume Tan hasn't posted today cos she is too sick from her jag?
She’ll post tomorrow saying that she’s been rushed to hospital and thank you for all your messages of concern 😂 which is usually just one person (Anita) 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Maggie28

VIP Member
What drugs is oranguTAN actually on?
Because she has to be medicating herself surly?
I mean, who gives a crap that you are cooking and your limp dick partner is chatting to you?
It’s what people do isn’t it?
Not sure what these two talk about? I imagine Tan just says to him WoW, amazing, I am so blessed, food heaven right there!
Then they talk about what shit to watch on their fucking crap tv bed.
The fact that this sad idiot has to come on her Instagram to tell people, makes me think she is lying.
In fact I know she is lying. I wouldn’t trust this uncultured tart to tell me the time!
I must say I am surprised she hasn’t had a take away this week! But it’s only Wednesday.

Mum123

VIP Member
Love how trash is lying in her hot tub recharging her batteries for a new week.......of doing absolutely fuck all 😂😂😂 ok then trash, you take it easy.

• Haha

JoJo81

VIP Member
Tan heard about tashas pride of Britain award for her heroic deed and had to order a takeaway to console herself

• Haha
Reactions: 21

BettySwalls1

I bet Tan walks round the uni like she owns the place with her #badbitchlook, probably carrying her EB chopping board too to pretend to be loaded. It’s a shame she spends all her money on herself instead of saving for her children
I can just see that, The chopping board in her arm like a clipboard 😂😂😂😂

Bad egg look, more like

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

swimming

VIP Member
A ‘flare up’ of the condition. Hmmmm, is this condition called jealousy by any chance.

And the fact that she not only has a matching fish and chips plate, but managed to take a photo for the gram tells me it can’t be that bad.

• Haha
  • Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
I assume by trolls she’s referring to us? I’m flattered. 😂🤣 She’s the worse. We’ve all seen your unpleasant retorts Tran, when someone calls you out on something on your IG. Takes one to know one and all that! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep, definitely us. It’s awful people hiding behind fake names and slating people on the Internet isn’t it Tan?
#shameonyou #whatdidtashado #todeserveyou

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart