Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Lol to Tanyas breakfast baskets, it’s all
Show show show for the gram. Not that I regularly stick up for Tan, however her girls are teens and having been a teen, I teach teens and I have an 8 yo who thinks she’s a teen, that’s just what they eat 🤷🏻‍♀️ As long as there is fruit and some fibre... to be fair it’s better than what I eat for breakfast so I can’t criticise!

Also Tasha saying ‘he baked it for me’ no he baked it for his son, surely? She is so old fashioned that if he cooks or bakes she views this as him doing her a favour!

Tans note - ’good luck tomorrow’ ?? Are they having the breakfast on Sunday? or is she leaving the yoghurts out all night and the note is wrong? So many questions 🤔
Haha good point 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2

Crazymum

VIP Member
Tanya will be smashing up her shoe box and will insist on a takeaway after hearing that the final episode of viewpoint has been cancelled 😂
It’s still going to be on the hub phew 🤣 her night would be ruined,

If she has tell the world that true love 🌮 got her some peonies, why could she just not put them in one of her many vases when she got home and then post? She has to be oh I got peonies before anyone else, pathetic!

Oh really? I might be joining her 😂 was looking forward to the last one! Hope nothing happens with LoD on Sunday then!
It’s on the hub still just not on ITV itself.

Reactions: 1