Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm speechless as a front line NHS worker who has worked ridiculous shifts throughout this entire period and experienced things I never want to experience again I am so done with this pair of bleeping idiots. I follow purely for the comedy value but it also winds me up. I am totally mentally, physically and emotionally exhausted, however we as an NHS are expected to reset and now start our dive into 'winter pressures' none of which involves pumpkins, candles, advent calendars or nibbles and drinkies....just longer hours, less beds, more patients and a whole load of criticism with no bleeping pay rise! At least ppl clapped us for a few weeks. How blessed are we 🤬 At least i know these 2 morons are cosy and have happy tummies while they work so hard at their stressful careers before they watch endless TV and eat their dinner out of ridiculous objects.
I might serve my lunch (if I actually manage to get one!) in a bed pan. Beat that witches!!!
I don’t even know what to say to you SS, you’re an absolute hero but I hope you know this already. If I remember right you joined us after one of your fellow frontliners called Tanya out over her ridiculous behaviour during lockdown and got abuse for her trouble? No wonder you have the upmost contempt for her. They’re ridiculous tossers but hopefully they will entertain you during the months to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen Uncle Roger reviewing Jamie Oliver’s egg fried rice recipe? He rips it apart and It’s hilarious! Just counting down to one of these 2 making it and declaring it so good, happy tummy, winner dinner etc. Considering the new obsession with the prat himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so used to us calling Taco, 🌮 - I was reading through the thread then thinking ‘who the fucks Derek?’. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lazy witch is sat on her fat lazy arse watching a moving and eating again!

Has anyone seen Uncle Roger reviewing Jamie Oliver’s egg fried rice recipe? He rips it apart and It’s hilarious! Just counting down to one of these 2 making it and declaring it so good, happy tummy, winner dinner etc. Considering the new obsession with the prat himself.
I’ve just seen it. It was so funny!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Lazy witch is sat on her fat lazy arse watching a moving and eating again!

I’ve just seen it. It was so funny!!
He’s hilarious, I want someone to do this to all the recipes they’re making out of that book, they all look rank!

Reactions: 4
He’s hilarious, I want someone to do this to all the recipes they’re making out of that book, they all look rank!
Yeah, they deffo don’t appeal to me. I don’t really like Jamie Oliver and his oil obsession haha. But then again 🗑 doesn’t drain her mince anyway. So Jamie’s recipes work well for her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think something weird is going on with Tan, I feel like Taco isn’t there either? Just weird she made a point about him cooking then said she had too. His insta is now private too
Its been private for a while now.

Reactions: 2
What’s with the ideal home magazine floating around in photos? She uses the same props in photos they are like covid - everywhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t even know what to say to you SS, you’re an absolute hero but I hope you know this already. If I remember right you joined us after one of your fellow frontliners called Tanya out over her ridiculous behaviour during lockdown and got abuse for her trouble? No wonder you have the upmost contempt for her. They’re ridiculous tossers but hopefully they will entertain you during the months to come.
Thank you for your lovely words, I dont believe any of us are heroes in the NHS we are just doing what we signed up to do albeit in extreme circumstances that none of us could have imagined. Sadly I've lost some colleagues due to the pandemic and that makes it hard. It also makes me more angry with this pair of twunts and their obscene behaviour. They just have no idea of the real world as they co-exist in their sad one upmanship world, 🦧 us the ugliest, vilest person ive ever come across and I mean ugly inside and outside. 🗑 is as thick as 2 short planks.
You are right though as much as i hate them they are entertaining and they help me get rid of my anxt after a tit day! 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What’s with the ideal home magazine floating around in photos? She uses the same props in photos they are like covid - everywhere 😂
I think her lady buys it and gives it to Trasha. No way would she buy that.

Reactions: 7
Can’t wait for them to argue who buys the Christmas radio times magazine and who can quote “we are circling what we want to watch”
Cosy. Cottage. Getaway. Staycay. Passive agressive. Coronacunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is that a dig at Trasha? About working and having a hectic day.
I couldn’t give two Shits about at Tanyas day,
You are and always will be the biggest bleep!
so duck off with your sly digs at Trasha.
Leave them to us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tanya has copied Tashas candle. I hope she gets pulled up on it. Though she will most probably come up with some excuse to how she actually had it first 🙄🙄

Hubby’s come home with wine because he feels guilty messaging some other tart

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trying to figure out how she took this photo?! 🤔🤔
thanks for highlighting this. I have a hilarious mental image of her all awkward with her phone tucked under her chin trying not to drop bottle or glass which is undoubtedly impossible, but Is making me snigger uncontrollably as I am imagining it 🤣🤣

• Haha
thanks for highlighting this. I have a hilarious mental image of her all awkward with her phone tucked under her chin trying not to drop bottle or glass which is undoubtedly impossible, but Is making me snigger uncontrollably as I am imagining it 🤣🤣
*chins 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.