Tanya Lucy Philpott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister is her appointeeship as she deals with all tanyas affairs (rent, housing or disability queries) tanya was talking today how she couldn't work as she isnt good with money or writing or she would tell customers to fcuk off if they annoyed her so she would be unable to work public facing but could work in baby room of nursery but nothing that involves moving. She cant work in office because she cant read or write well.... Its all excuses. She is far more bright and intelligent than she wants us to know. She is very tech savvy with all her phones, can write diaries and stories when it pleases her and she can talk the talk and imply she has all these great budgetting and lifestyle tips.... Her whole life is a web of lies strung together and twisted to suit whichever narrative she is spinning at that time. I hope housing catch her out at this inspection, i really do....
What inspection?

I would be so annoyed with all the stuff she has in that house poor Joe has no room for any of his stuff even in his room it’s all her clutter he needs to tell her to sort it out and get rid of it
She was once showing stuff and had something in 'Joe's room' when she went in there and was panning around the bed didn't even have a sheet on it and the room was full of crap.

Reactions: 1
It's start of November im sure, she showed letter the other week. But she was going to ring them because it was on a Saturday (so her sister could come) but tanya doesn't want her siser in her house she said and so wanted to change appointment fo a weekday so her sister would be working. That's because if tanyas sister saw how she was living she would be be horrified

Reactions: 2
I had a thought pop up whilst watching her recently. Aparently her dad repeatedly gave her money go get her mobility scooter fixed. She kept pissing the money up the wall on crap so eventually he said the only way he'd give her money to get it sorted is if they could pay directly for the repairs. She stamped her feet about it for ages and refused to get it fixed. I think in the end she did give in but only because it got to last winter and she realised her only alternative was to walk.

It honestly spends more time broken than working by the sounds of it

I had a thought pop up whilst watching her recently. Aparently her dad repeatedly gave her money go get her mobility scooter fixed. She kept pissing the money up the wall on crap so eventually he said the only way he'd give her money to get it sorted is if they could pay directly for the repairs. She stamped her feet about it for ages and refused to get it fixed. I think in the end she did give in but only because it got to last winter and she realised her only alternative was to walk.

It honestly spends more time broken than working by the sounds of it
And she’s found the money to buy another reborn from somewhere but apparently now the seller has cancelled her order for some reason

And she’s found the money to buy another reborn from somewhere but apparently now the seller has cancelled her order for some reason
The seller was the same person she bought from last year then publically slated her for ages and demanded a refund etc - obviously recognised her so refused to sell to her

She’s live kicking off because she wants to buy a reborn and the seller keeps cancelling 😂

They are all deluded if they don’t understand why Tanya needs a housing visit. It’s clearly to keep an eye on her mess, none of this ‘checking repairs BS’ Tanya is spewing
---
People are saying for joe to help her (which is should if he lives there) ‘stop talking about joe, pretend he doesn’t live here’ because he DOESN’T

Reactions: 1