Tanya Lucy Philpott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine heading to primark to buy your kids some much needed baby clothes with your wages only to find someone with reborn has gone and bought all the frigging sale items…..

Reactions: 3
Anyone catch this mornings live the topic was how to bring up kids and she as always wound people up with her views on what is right and wrong and because people were disagreeing with her she got really nasty and started shouting and swearing

Anyone catch this mornings live the topic was how to bring up kids and she as always wound people up with her views on what is right and wrong and because people were disagreeing with her she got really nasty and started shouting and swearing
yes it was awful, started shouting about things that need a trigger warning and swearing, just because some people were rightly telling her that sleep training is wrong! She was saying she had her niece for a night and sleep trained her…. Whatever! I’ve never seen her flip like that over some differing opinions, she hasn’t even got experience as a mum.
the thing that got me was her saying us mums don’t have kids 24/7 because they go to school, someone said ‘we still have the responsibility of them 24/7!’
I really think it’s a care in the community issue and she shouldn’t be on tiktok.
There was a post on fb about her saying she’s asking PIP to pay to fix her wheelchair because shes Bought 4 dolls this month and now can’t afford to fix it!

yes it was awful, started shouting about things that need a trigger warning and swearing, just because some people were rightly telling her that sleep training is wrong! She was saying she had her niece for a night and sleep trained her…. Whatever! I’ve never seen her flip like that over some differing opinions, she hasn’t even got experience as a mum.
the thing that got me was her saying us mums don’t have kids 24/7 because they go to school, someone said ‘we still have the responsibility of them 24/7!’
I really think it’s a care in the community issue and she shouldn’t be on tiktok.
There was a post on fb about her saying she’s asking PIP to pay to fix her wheelchair because shes Bought 4 dolls this month and now can’t afford to fix it!
she really lost it this morning she has no idea what it’s like to raise children looking after nieces and nephews is not the same i thought the other day when she was saying how much it’s costing her to go to the doll show when that money would pay for her scooter

Last nights live she lost it again shouting and being abusive all because someone asked how she could help her sister and nieces remember their cat they lost in a house fire as usual Tanya knows best and totality disagreed with everyone because she knows everything

Tanya the know it all who knows absolutely nothing. Last time I watched her she was telling people how to dress their kids. Think I know how to dress my kids as opposed to your dolls Tanya. The enablers in the comments are as bad as she is.

Reactions: 1
I remember trying to help her when her cat was not able to use the bathroom and wasn't eating and I told her it may come a time soon where she needs to say goodbye and she yelled at me that she doesn't need to say goodbye cause he would always be there with her spiritually, which ok that's fine but totally not what I meant.

That woman Pam is an absolute pain in the bum she’s so loud I can’t watch when she’s on live with Tanya and the way she lets that dog lick her face is disgusting