Tanya Lucy Philpott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone with her address reported this disgusting thing to the rspca. One thing I can’t tolerate is watching an animal In those conditions

Has anyone with her address reported this disgusting thing to the rspca. One thing I can’t tolerate is watching an animal In those conditions
It has been said that she’s been reported whether it’s true or not is anyone’s guess

Her obsession of whether Reece is awake or not. Let the poor lad sleep if he wants to. If she kept ringing me I’d never answer too.

What really pisses me off about her latest claims of fibro is she acts like having fibro means you pretty much have a death sentence. I have Fibro - I am still working full time and I even go as far to say I honestly believe if I stopped working I would suffer more.

She's banking on people not being clued up. One of the first things the rhemy said to me when diagnosing me was two things that can improve symptoms are sleep hygiene and exersize.

The sad reality is a healthier diet and getting out and about would solve most of her issues.

The scales thing tipped me over the edge. I was crying laughing.

Reactions: 3
The state of her duvet when she changed her bedding..omg. buys all this junk yet her duvet is an absolute disgrace.

Do we think she is still claiming Joe lives with her? I havent seen him there for ages its an obvious housing benefit scam. The house is hers and hers alone. Shes got obvious hoarder issues she needs a smaller place.

The state of her duvet when she changed her bedding..omg. buys all this junk yet her duvet is an absolute disgrace.

Do we think she is still claiming Joe lives with her? I havent seen him there for ages its an obvious housing benefit scam. The house is hers and hers alone. Shes got obvious hoarder issues she needs a smaller place.
I thought at one point she said it was a joint tenancy ugh don’t the thought of a dirty duvet makes my skin crawl especially with 2 cats

Reactions: 1
Apparently it is a joint tennacy but also she claims she cant live alone due to disability so she needs joe to live there for her disability claims... When joe is there, which os extremely rare (usually around when the council come) she makes it so obvious as she converses with him, offers him cuppys, food etc so it is so obvious that he isnt there all the time because it's like a novelty to her when he's there. This rota she has done, only has "shower time" scheduled once a week. I know she said she showers daily but she absolutely does not because again when she goes for a shower she tells us all about it. It's almost like she thinks her followers are really stupid. All this decietfullness re the house and her disability will catch up with her one day.

Reactions: 2
That explains it then she mothers everyone poor Joe she doesn’t leave him alone as soon as he walks in the door and as for Reece that’s so weird too they aren’t in a relationship as she’s never met him in person and he keeps putting off coming to see her

How funny she is making such a fuss of Joe like you said! Has to let everyone know hes there and supposedly slept there.

Apparently it is a joint tennacy but also she claims she cant live alone due to disability so she needs joe to live there for her disability claims... When joe is there, which os extremely rare (usually around when the council come) she makes it so obvious as she converses with him, offers him cuppys, food etc so it is so obvious that he isnt there all the time because it's like a novelty to her when he's there. This rota she has done, only has "shower time" scheduled once a week. I know she said she showers daily but she absolutely does not because again when she goes for a shower she tells us all about it. It's almost like she thinks her followers are really stupid. All this decietfullness re the house and her disability will catch up with her one day.
I would be so annoyed with all the stuff she has in that house poor Joe has no room for any of his stuff even in his room it’s all her clutter he needs to tell her to sort it out and get rid of it

Thing is he doesnt need there, its like he stays there as a favour so tanya can keep the house. He is clearly happily living with his gf just unfortunately he's tied to tanya as he still officially lives at hers

Thing is he doesnt need there, its like he stays there as a favour so tanya can keep the house. He is clearly happily living with his gf just unfortunately he's tied to tanya as he still officially lives at hers
Apparently he doesn’t live with his girlfriend he stays with his brother I’m sure when tanya was chatting to Marianne she said she doesn’t see him very much very strange set up

Marianne was in the box on tanyas live one time and tanya was making out Joe was upstairs in his room then marianne moved in bed and accidentally showed joe lying beside her. He lives with her in skegness. And comes back for inspections

So that’s two lots of benfit fraud then….. bet joe’s partner claims as a single parent as Joe ‘lives at Tanya’s’

• Wow
So that’s two lots of benfit fraud then….. bet joe’s partner claims as a single parent as Joe ‘lives at Tanya’s’
100%

Wouldnt surprise me if Joe is down as Tanyas "carer" where he claims carers allowance for Tanya then gives her half or most the money back to her.

Hope someone just screen recorded her saying it’s easier for Reece to come to her because ‘she’s got her own place’ ….

Her sister is her appointeeship as she deals with all tanyas affairs (rent, housing or disability queries) tanya was talking today how she couldn't work as she isnt good with money or writing or she would tell customers to fcuk off if they annoyed her so she would be unable to work public facing but could work in baby room of nursery but nothing that involves moving. She cant work in office because she cant read or write well.... Its all excuses. She is far more bright and intelligent than she wants us to know. She is very tech savvy with all her phones, can write diaries and stories when it pleases her and she can talk the talk and imply she has all these great budgetting and lifestyle tips.... Her whole life is a web of lies strung together and twisted to suit whichever narrative she is spinning at that time. I hope housing catch her out at this inspection, i really do....