Tanya Lucy Philpott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this woman on tiktok, she owns several reborn dolls but she has been in a few arguments in the last few months because she has been buying formula milk when it has been hard to buy it. She is basically making bottles and then throwing it away, several mothers have complained to her that she could have used flour and water instead.

Reactions: 2
I found this woman on tiktok, she owns several reborn dolls but she has been in a few arguments in the last few months because she has been buying formula milk when it has been hard to buy it. She is basically making bottles and then throwing it away, several mothers have complained to her that she could have used flour and water instead.
I saw her arguing with people who taking up space on the bus with the pram she said she needed it for support to walk.

She could have folded the pram as it was taking up space for a real baby which isn’t fair.

What’s not happened lol she dated a 23 year old autistic boy, made him suck a dummy took loads of pics, found out he was texting other girls and humiliated him by showing his skiddy undies on a live and dumped him.. her mods have been caught out calling her fat and saying she needs to lose weight in private mods group she won’t get rid though coz there only being nice and want the best for her! Shame they didn’t actually say it to her and not behind her back… she apparently called another mod a monkey and deleted her… think that’s about up to date… follow lord chuckles on tiktok if you want to Know anything else

I don't know why her new videos are not showing up in my feed and I am following several of her accounts

People need to stop blowing smoke ip her ass. How people see this kind caring person i will never know. She’s rude and a bully who uses the “learning disability “ card when she’s caught out

Reactions: 4
Her followers are now sending her money so she can buy a reborn with the promise to pay them back yeah right she’s still not paid back the last lot of money she was sent and apparently the doll she bought with that money she didn’t like so she sold it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Her followers are now sending her money so she can buy a reborn with the promise to pay them back yeah right she’s still not paid back the last lot of money she was sent and apparently the doll she bought with that money she didn’t like so she sold it
Yes she either sold it or gave it away to her mod Yvonne’s mom

Reactions: 1
For someone who keeps saying she has no money till Friday she’s doing an awful lot of shopping obviously using the money that people have donated she should be ashamed of herself she should give it back

It is a awful lot of shopping for one person as well
she had to throw a loaf of bread away last night as it was mouldy but had 2 not opened on the side I’m in my own and only buy small loaves she’s so wasteful

She could have only brought one loaf or maybe she could have frozen the other loaf so it wasnt wasted