Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg1912

VIP Member
I'll stop spamming her thread now but wanted to make a few GIFs incase the Joey video ever disappears

Ah sorry this should work!

Yel, YOU ARE A LEGEND!!! Thank you! [emoji847][emoji847] Here is Tarn's gift to the world all thanks to Yel! [emoji16][emoji16]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I'm not even being mean but all her tv/film appearances have just been those of an extra haven't they? I do some extras stuff myself for the money and not ever for one second would I describe myself as an actress :LOL: Or fly over to LA numerous times looking for work or hoping to be spotted by hanging around in trendy eateries. Her straw hair and odd eyebrows have automatically excluded her from many roles I would've thought, including anything period based. I don't know why she doesn't put in the graft in London/UK and work in the theatre or TV industry doing ANYTHING. She wants to go in at the very top without the a) experience b) looks c) talent. She should contact me - we could do dinner :LOL:

Yel

Chatty Member
I don't think this article has been posted here, it's the link in her bio

One of the things that's most striking about actress Tanya Burr is her sheer determination — her force of will. It radiates from her. It's fierce, refreshing, and totally without arrogance. Thanks to the openness with which she discusses the challenges in her life, she's also incredibly relatable, which probably goes some way to explaining her 3.6 million YouTube subscribers and 3.1 million Instagram followers. She's taken her fans with her on a journey from being a Norwich based vlogger to an actress living in London with her husband, presenter and writer Jim Chapman, and their interest in her life shows no signs of abating.

Burr's rise to prominence is a quintessentially 21st century tale. She started out working behind a makeup counter and producing YouTube tutorials on the side. Her videos took off, and by 2012 the Daily Mail reports she was amassing 2 million visits a month. Today, she works as an actress, sits front row at Dior, and uses her platform to support causes like Amika George's Free Periods campaign, who's December 2017 protest she spoke at with Scarlett Curtis and Adwoa Aboah. With a recent role in Sky drama Bulletproof, and with upcoming gigs in British Indie picture Hurt By Paradise and horror film Cassette, I caught up with Burr after what she called "one of the best summers in my whole life" to talk acting, the genius of Reese Witherspoon, and taking care of your mental health.

:rolleyes:

Honestly how is she not embarrassed by all those lies.

She's arrogant, stale, unrelatable, falling in popularity, doesn't work as an actor, uses her platform to support any cheap product that pays her and was a bit part in an awfully received sky show.

Yet this article she's had for weeks as her link in bio. I'm cringing for her.

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Sam is just a miserable bitch and always has been. She’s one of those people who doesn’t realize she’s crossed a line between sarcasm and asshole, and “never understands why people done like her.”
Sam and Nic remind me of the types who'd deck you at school just for looking at them

cherry198

VIP Member
I think Joe would be an amazing voice actor for animated films and TV, he’s good at impressions so can do different things with his voice. Whether he would be any good physically on screen I’m not sure, be he definitely would be better than Tanya - he isn’t a total plank of wood.
Joe and Caspar are staring in a new Paramount animated film 'Wonder Park' with Mila Kunis and Jennifer Garner to name a couple,you know real hollywood stars.Tanya wishes she could have those kind of opportunities.

Gigglez

Usually if you’re in a marriage where you never see your partner or spend any time with them, it will end. You actually have to have human interaction with the person you’re married to, long distance is bullshit, never lasts. I guarantee they will be divorced by the end of this year, just my guess.

Meg1912

VIP Member
It’s hard to know where she is, she only posted a picture of lunch and her knee with Martha on it, they could have taken Martha with them. She must be feeling like crap thats why she hasn’t posted anything of herself. I’d be hiding too if I’d turned up to the BAFTAs looking like a hooker [emoji1787]
That BAFTAs dress really was a fail!! [emoji23][emoji23] They could obviously be together in Norwich, although I doubt it. But I definitely don't remember the last time I saw them together at their home, probably their Xmas party tbh, but even then they weren't in the same pics!

Someone asked Jim in the comments of this pic where's his wedding ring. Deleted at the speed of light, so...
This other comment cracked me up!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
It's like Tanya and Zoe are having a contest to see who can look worse, I'm not sure who is winning ?‍♀

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I miss the days when Tarrrn was doing embarrassing things with a good old Cadbury Flake and getting paid to embarrass herself daily.
When Tanya and Zoe pretended to like each other for the sake of their Christmas uploading schedules.
When Jim Chapman was Jim Chapman and not “who, oh Alfie’s mate”
When Martha “Moomoo” was their pet, and not Jim’s only companion ?

I really want Zoe and Jim to shack up. Let Tanya lead her fake LA life, fail and turn back to chocolate for comfort ? wink, wink, nudge nudge..
and let Alfie and Mark get together.
And they all lived happily ever after.

Reactions: 11

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
No wonder Jim is depressed, that marriage is dead in the water, he’s having to live a lie, I bet he got caught cheating and Tanya gave him hell. At least Jim can be honest and open with his viewers about his depression, whereas Tanya just pretends and lies and says she’s never been happier, while the dark bags, swollen dead eyes and the odd behaviour tell another story. She always has to put on a fake image and pretend to be something she isn’t.

She’s probably really addicted to Adderall while increasing the dose to keep her weight down and drinking a lot and doin accasional recreational drugs. But Adderall eventually loses its effect and people have to take more and become more addicted, when she eventually has to stop she will literally balloon in weight. She’s probably taking a high dose of the drug so she can keep her weight down while eating and drinking whatever she wants. She’s obviously eating and drinking her feelings, so going through a marriage crisis would have turned her into a uk size 16 by now if it wasn’t for the Adderall.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She's so bloody boring, I can't believe we even have a thread about her. Yawnsville.... I'd rather shit in my hands and clap????
Eh... ok then.

A favourites video, in which just like with her Zoe/Christmas upload she desperately tries to draw attention to her weight by wearing a wife beater top and standing up/turning to the side to show off her “jeans”
So predictable.

Oh Tanya lovely, we’re so proud,
you’ve lost weight (your dignity, self respect , probably your knickers in the back of a cab a fair few times ? and your husband)
Welll done ?

This time 2 years she will be double her weight I guarantee it, she’s lost weight in an unhealthy way and too quickly, she’s never been a girl to avoid food so it won’t last, once the Hollywood Dreams fall through she’ll be back on the hobnobs.

Horatio

VIP Member
Her constantly changing her bio screams of insecurity and the very obvious personality crisis she is going through. She has no idea who she is.

Yel

Chatty Member
I think there is something wrong with wanting to become famous just for fame. There's no end goal, substance, or anything if all you want is more fame. What even is the purpose? Other than the cliché "I wanna be a billionaire" that is common these days.

It's like money why do people want X amount? Unless X amount will improve your life make you motgage free and able to pursue things that make you happy. Just seems like it's a fruitless goal, where you will never be happy, there's always more money or fame to chase and the more you have the more you want.

Oh look she's on holiday again, with another chocolate fondant, with a nice hotel room, and the weather is warm. Thrilling original Instagram stories that we haven't seen before.

nemidiso

I randomly found a critical view on tanya in this german/french documentary (in the beginning and minute 22:30)! unfortunately just in german. but some snippets translated:

"hundrets of teenage girls await eagerly. admittedly we (in an age over 30 years) didn't know her at all"

and minute 22:40
question: "did you ever did a covered advertising / didn't label something as an ad even if it was one?"
tanya: *acts like she didn't understand the question while playing with her hair* sorry?
suddenly the interview ends (maybe through her manager?) tanya smiles and cancels the interview

love to see this feature story in german tv!

Sabbie

VIP Member
Her body frame looks smaller than Zoe's in some angles. That's a huge weight loss. I always thought it was nice that she actually looked like an average girl on the street. It's clear they don't really get along that much. Lost of sniping from both sides.

Bella Ciao

I have no idea what she’s doing exactly to lose all the weight but I am convinced that she doesn’t eat any of the stuff she shows on Instagram. Maybe a small bite if any? She’s never had the type of body with such a high metabolism that she can just eat whatever; as we know, her weight has *always* been up and down and she’s never been a naturally thin person. Something is definitely up.

Yel

Chatty Member
Apologies, boring Jim post but he's never going to get his own thread and I like tracking how well he's doing.

Just released (15 mins ago) a collection of £170-190 bags and this is the stock level (don't think he's sold any yet or at most one or two).

I'll check back in a week or so to see how many he's been able to shift with his millions of followers..

• Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
@Yel
Oh believe me I like none of them, but Marcus does seem to realise his uploads were pure shit, he’s committed to his relationship and in his upload with Alfie he managed to come across as an actual adult compared to that twat. He tries too hard though, to be deep and spiritual. And he’s as deep as a puddle.
They all got lucky but he’s putting work into what he wants to do now, unlike Alfie who’s living his best teenage life.
I respect him for trying his script writing thing ? and his other projects, whatever they are...I even respect Tanya for at least trying to act (trying..) when you see Zoe and Alfie bleeding their “fans” dry for every last penny by doing the bare minimum on repeat.

Louise is miserable, I take that back she begs for interaction and likes and views, but she has kids, I let her away with it slightly more than the other 2, only just.
One thing I did like was her decision not to vlog Disney, that could have got a huge number of views and she knows it. Il give her that too.

I think the only thing i know for sure is they’d all be working in Asda or Tesco right now if they hadn’t got lucky.
They had good timing,
nothing else.

Last edited: