Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
I really feel sorry for Zoe. She has nothing.
Tanya at least has the illusion she can act.
Zoe has quality street
You'd think by now Tanya's dillusion about acting would be over, but no she persists. Not sure if it's admirable or concerning.

Zoe still has the products in shops, lack of interest for Tanyas wares by superdrug customers was the death of Tanya's white label products.

Maybe I'm just pretentious about food but they seemed far too impressed with themselves knowing most of the quality street sweets. I don't know any adult like that, even the teens in my family would not even eat quality street with palm oil and by Nestlé.

Reactions: 14

Meg1912

VIP Member
I think he looks stoned [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Glad to hear it's not just me! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

headfullofdreams, you're right. Tarn's behaviour is absolutely disgusting and she should be ashamed of herself, but we all know she isn't and if she's called out, she'll deny it (as she's done in the past https://www.look.co.uk/news/tanya-burr-snapchat-221084).
The photos below were taken 3 weeks apart, how crazy is that? She's so full of shit and has completely lost whatever common sense she once had.
d826075b65025a5f278f75aded01fe94.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Wow
  • Angry
IMO, Tanya didn't have a bad figure in the first place. What makes me so sad is that she feels the need to make herself seem slimmer. Also WTF happened to her hair???

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The only thing I like about tanya is that she now has a tattle thread.
GG loads at the same speed tarnnnn uploads.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
His leaving off his wedding ring has to be deliberate doesn't it? He is wearing lots of other rings. He knows people are speculating so he knows full well what he is doing.

Reactions: 13

thenomad

VIP Member
Her finances must be in dire shape. I doubt she's making anything from her minor acting roles and Jim isn't bringing in any money atm either. She's so dumb to have abandoned and completely disassociate from YT and banking it all in on the fact she was going to be an A-list actor no less. I mean it's one thing to be confident and to pursue your dreams but in a shallow place like Hollywood, I have no idea what Tanya was deluding herself with. Tanya is almost 30 which is considered ancient for women by Hollywood standards, she doesn't have the waif-look that Hollywood tends to favor, and then there's her abysmal acting (I mean that American slightly British accent cheese girl role was...painful). It's a sexist, ageist, and brutal industry to get into and while she was successful on YT, the silverscreen is a completely different beast. I hope she has some money invested, as well as in savings, and isn't just blowing all of it for a fantasy. She's been looking rough lately and her straw yellow-green hair is only making it worse.

Last edited:

Meg1912

VIP Member
Oh and glorious Tarn getting ready for the only smooch her acting career will ever see! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

ETA: Bubu, as always, spot on!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji122]

• Haha

BOABKP

Writer and presenter...Jim is quite funny. He can call himself a writer when one of screenplays have actually been made. I cant even remember the last time he presented anything either. All these titles are things he wants to be, not things he actually is. Whether he likes it or not he is currently a youtuber/social media influencer.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Tanya looks like she’s lost too much weight too quickly.
That’s gonna bite her in the ass.
Cigarettes are definitely her drug of choice so I’m assuming that’s how she’s keeping her appetite down for a while now. But her eyes look glassy. Something is going on there....
These two couldn’t be more fake, I find Louise Pentland annoying at times but god watching this she really has “grown up” compared to Zoe and Tanya.
I really feel sorry for Zoe. She has nothing.
Tanya at least has the illusion she can act.
Zoe has quality street.

Meg1912

VIP Member
Can you guys guess which one she posted on Ig?! It's really hard to tell! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha

Bubu

Chatty Member
You can imagine the fall out... " That's it Tarn, we're over, pack your bags and go, I've got plenty you can use!"
Maybe she can do a pack with me video when she uses them to move out #ad #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Yel

Chatty Member
This is one of my favourite Tanya stories from someone that's worked with her. Classic tarn
Screenshot_2018-07-27-22-40-11.png

More of the people from the other site should post here, the mods don't care on the other site and it runs really really slow!

Brighton

^Ohhh I think that she only wrote that note to emphasize that the dresses loaned are SAMPLES and they only make ONE sample aka one size, aka one very small size so just a reminder for everyone that she is soooo tiny you guys that she fits in sample sizes. She’s got issues, no doubt. Mental. I unfollowed her a while ago, her insta and whole life are both so fake and pathetic.

Yel

Chatty Member
Lovley reply to a genuine fan from one of the pixiwoos about why Tanya wasn't at the shoot;

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Sam is just a miserable bitch and always has been. She’s one of those people who doesn’t realize she’s crossed a line between sarcasm and asshole, and “never understands why people done like her.”
Yep! I remember her "I'm doing great, enjoying champagne on my penthouse roof garden!" To a comment that wasn't even that bad. It's not as if it's a penthouse at one hyde Park, it was Norwich iirc.

The whole chapman family were barely a big deal even during their peak years ago. Nobodies in 2019, that times cover is a joke and Sam seems bitter.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Maybe I’m going insane because I’m recovering from knee surgery but I actually feel sorry for her here, she’s miserable and doesn’t know what to say. She seems so lonely and empty.

Still a toxic attention seeking bitch though.
I have 0 sympathy for her... she had a good thing going with her youtube channel, make up line christ even her books but she chose to wake up one morning and become an 'actress' and instead of starting small in local plays etc, she decided that she was good enough to crack hollywood...

Enjoy that downfall Tanya its a long way to fall....