Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Could it be laser liposuction? I’ve read about it and it’s meant to have very quick healing process (few hours), but idk if it’s popular or even at all practiced in the uk?

Horatio

VIP Member
Ha yeah his merch has always been exceptionally shit. In the beginning it was because he had no brand identity but needed to jump on that train with all his mates and release something... Remember his first line - that crappy back to school stationery set? But he even harboured delusions of grandeur back then so they called it “James and ...” wait I can’t remember! Sons ? Friends? Co? Some bullshit like that. Just an excuse to take money from kids.

Last edited:

BOABKP

The problem is infuencers are supposed to be seen as a best friend to push corporate products on people in an insidious way. That's why it's so lucrative. Tanya / niomi show these amazing lifestyles but still want to sell special k / olay or any other cheap petroleum chemical products that they would never use. They want to have their cake and it eat it.

Tanya espically is lacking in morals as goes on about junk food then photoshops her images.

There's an argument that people showing these fabulous lifestyles on IG that are totally unobtainable for 99.99% of people is damaging to society. Causing discontentment. Even the people with what looks like an amazing lifestyle might be pretty shit if you saw more than just a few carefully picked highlights.

Well you can do, it's possible but unlikely. So many people just have luck and right place right time to thank for.

The Mayra that so many spout (tom cruise, Alan Sugar) is that if you work hard enough you can make it. That's bullshit, so many people that have made it want to beleive it's down to hard work and nothing to do with luck.

It's about as useful as a lottery winner telling people it's easy to become a millionaire just buy a ticket
Pretty much none of this message relates back to the main point which is the outrage over her doing a luxury haul. The haul isn’t an issue which is my main point. You can feel all those things but wtf does it have to do with her doing a luxury haul? If anything the luxury haul pulls away from the I’m just like you image which you guys seem to not like...Influencers are able to sell due to multiple reasons not just “im just like you” and that isn’t even Tanya’s brand anymore. At all. There’s plenty of reasons they sell there’s personality, proximity, looks, and a lifestyle people want. Not every influencer is trying to be relatable. Tanya definitely isn’t.

Like let’s be realistic this annoyance over a simple haul is much deeper and more to do with personal issues regarding Tanya. How did we go from hauling to Tanya photoshopping her images lmao

Anyway the majority of people aren’t stupid. They know it’s a long shot, but that doesn’t mean they don’t believe that they can do it and there’s nothing wrong with that.

I'm new here but I just wanted to say that Tanya looks way to skinny ? I don't want to name drop but I'm worried she may have an eating disorder or something. Marks just come out and said he has been battling one too ?

Yel

Chatty Member
Agree that they aren't struggling at all. The youtube adsense is the smallest part of their income. Jim gets thousands per brand post and tarn I'm not surprised gets 10k+. That's why they do the special k, oral b, almond, spotify and all thoes other ads.

Their house has probably gone up another 500k since they bought it, all tax free if they sold it.

I wonder if gleamers are getting stupider by the day as they all seem to only like water from a plastic bottle. All those leaching chemicals. Much like the lead poisoning of the Roman empire :D

nemidiso

I am curious when Tan and Jim will start building a family and getting kids. I always thought they had such a more stable relationship than Zalfie but they never were as breedy as Zoe. On the other hand, didn't Tan and Zoe talked in a vlog about how epic it would be if they were preagnant at the same time?

Tulips

^ Hmm, I wonder how Tanya gets on/got on with Jaime Winstone- she seems very no-nonsense and like someone who wouldn't take Tanya's BS. I thought the Greta lady was Ruth Crilly at first lol

Yel

Chatty Member
Oh dear, I had no idea about his stationary.

It was expensive and had half one star reviews saying it broke after a few weeks/poor quality.

I actually pity him at the moment though, everything seems to be crumbling around him. Hoping he’s got a Plan B in place
Is it actually though? He's still getting brand deals.

Well he's got his screen writing, he must have penned about a dozen by now. I know it takes a long time to get things off the ground but for the last two years he's been going to la and talking about exciting meetings and it doesn't seem like anything has come of it.

Meg1912

VIP Member
^ Hmm, I wonder how Tanya gets on/got on with Jaime Winstone- she seems very no-nonsense and like someone who wouldn't take Tanya's BS. I thought the Greta lady was Ruth Crilly at first lol
Yeah if Tarn came up to Jamie asking for a selfie, I don't think she'd have any problem telling Tarn to f*** off!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Yes, you're right! They really look alike!
A costar of Tarn in that horror film just got cast alongside Keira Knightley and here's Tarn pretending she isn't jealous! [emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Sabbie

VIP Member
I don't understand how someone with that much money gets some kind of home hairdresser that's completely unknown and clearly incompetent. There are plenty of excellent salons that will open up out of hours or come to your home to work on your hair considering your image is a huge part of your job.

Mayday

VIP Member
Yel, YOU ARE A LEGEND!!! Thank you! [emoji847][emoji847] Here is Tarn's gift to the world all thanks to Yel! [emoji16][emoji16]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
Looks as though she doesn't even tough that guys lips. :ROFLMAO: