Tanya Burr #8 Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve had he looks poor, he’s ugly, he’s not an upgrade on Jim and his arms are his best feature, he’s sooo short, he looks tired and overworked, he’s unattractive and doesn’t appear to treat her that nice etc
Is there any wonder he doesn’t want anything to do with her social media??!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

How exactly is this mature? Am I just dense?

1. The guy clearly wants nothing to do with the public eye whatsoever to the point that he quickly changed his profile pic within the hour that the Daily Mail article came out. He obviously wants to be anonymous and here Tanya is posting yet another (cringeworthy) pic which just makes people curious about who he is. Pretty disrespectful if you ask me.

2. Her boyfriend/relationship have absolutely nothing to do with her brand or job as an influencer. She's not gonna do ads with him ever or create content with him so there's zero need or reason to post these "peeks" of him. 🙄 It's just attention-seeking is what it is. Plain and simple. Plus, how weird to just be a headless, faceless figure in your girlfriend's pics. I honestly don't know how anyone would be comfortable with that or think these things are cute. It's creepy, cold, and impersonal.

An actually mature person who truly wants to keep their personal life private doesn't post their S.O. or kids etc. at all on their public account. Celebrities who want to keep out of the public eye as much as possible don't even have social media accounts (obviously). If she wants to share him, then she could very easily have a private second account and post him there for her family and friends.

Again, this is just attention-seeking nonsense. Which, to me, is immature. Incredibly so.
WTF are they drinking? It looks like cups of blood. Is she trying to recreate twilight because she thinks that's a #TrueLoveStory

Compared to tantan the actors on hollyoaks are royal shakespeare standard.
Mmm she is a bit wooden isn't she. Maybe they could remake Pinocchio with a female lead... Pinocchiette?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WTF are they drinking? It looks like cups of blood. Is she trying to recreate twilight because she thinks that's a #TrueLoveStory
It looks so grim. I’ve always thought of mulled wine as a somewhat classy festive drink of choice! It looks pretty cheap and naff in a cup with a plastic lid. (Perhaps that’s just my inner snob).

Reactions: 7
Mulled wine shouldn't be served in cups like that, where it dries on around where you drink makes it look like blood! Or at least it should only be served in them at Halloween! I forgot mulled wine was a thing so I was a bit disturbed 😆 🙈

Reactions: 6
It looks so grim. I’ve always thought of mulled wine as a somewhat classy festive drink of choice! It looks pretty cheap and naff in a cup with a plastic lid. (Perhaps that’s just my inner snob).
Lol! It looks disgusting!

Reactions: 1
So do we think she’s gonna continue to desperately pursue acting post-Covid, or is that dream long dead and gone?
I have some friends very dedicated to acting. They've been doing online productions for small theater companies, attending acting classes on zoom, teaching kids acting on zoom, recording loads of tapes and some have gotten together on zoom to develop their own online plays. I think this is dedication and passion to a craft. I can't imagine Tanya doing this, just waiting for Scarlet Curtis to get her into her dad's films. Waiting for a call from Hollywood.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry, but Tanya isn't Jennifer Aniston. The general public and her own followers in general don't even care that she's dating, much less about the guy himself or comparing him to her ex-husband etc. 😂

The only people who even had an opinion are some of us here. If a handful of strangers on the internet on a fairly obscure gossip site commenting that he's short and unattractive and that he sounded not nice on a video that she herself chose to post in which he literally asked her to stop posing, affects him that much that it makes him not want to be on her social media, then I don't even know what to say.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hmm, idk. I’ve seen new partners of random YTers get so discussed here and at GG that google alerts for their names direct to threads here where pretty unflattering things are talked about. I’ve seen it with people who are trying to make headway in industries and suddenly there are pages online of people saying really rude tit or DMing them what people are saying.

Reactions: 3
Maybe, she doesn't want to reveal who the guy is in case things don't work out? So that she could easily swap him for another pair of hairy arms and nobody would notice much difference 😅
Seriously speaking, to me, it seems that the fact of just BEING in a relationship matters more to her than being in a relationship with HIM. That's why she constantly posts the pictures only showing her dating, not who she is dating. Of course, imho.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmm, idk. I’ve seen new partners of random YTers get so discussed here and at GG that google alerts for their names direct to threads here where pretty unflattering things are talked about. I’ve seen it with people who are trying to make headway in industries and suddenly there are pages online of people saying really rude tit or DMing them what people are saying.
I understand that, but we don't even know this guy's real name. We never have. "Dan Hurly" is non-existent online. His Instagram was always set to private, with that fake name and a vague bio.

For whatever reason, it seems he wants to keep a low profile just in general; it didn't suddenly become a thing when we started discussing him here. I suppose he could've gone anonymous when he started dating Tanya out of fear of this, though. Who knows.

Reactions: 4
People need to stop taking "glamour" shots of their plastic one use coffee cups ... especially someone apparently starting an eco friendly brand lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I have some friends very dedicated to acting. They've been doing online productions for small theater companies, attending acting classes on zoom, teaching kids acting on zoom, recording loads of tapes and some have gotten together on zoom to develop their own online plays. I think this is dedication and passion to a craft. I can't imagine Tanya doing this, just waiting for Scarlet Curtis to get her into her dad's films. Waiting for a call from Hollywood.
All gone very quiet on the my BFF Scarlet Curtis front hasn’t it! After Tantan’s starring role in the RND 4 Weddings sequel - perhaps the Curtis family realised that Tanya has no acting talent and was using them all along.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep. But that's the thing. Tanya isn't dedicated to acting. She has no actual passion for it. She wanted to be mega famous and adored. That was it.

Reactions: 19
I understand that, but we don't even know this guy's real name. We never have. "Dan Hurly" is non-existent online. His Instagram was always set to private, with that fake name and a vague bio.

For whatever reason, it seems he wants to keep a low profile just in general; it didn't suddenly become a thing when we started discussing him here. I suppose he could've gone anonymous when he started dating Tanya out of fear of this, though. Who knows.
Yeah, for whatever reason (won't speculate) he doesn't want people knowing his name or seeing his face. Maybe he's just super private. Wonder how he felt about appearing in the Daily Mail...

Reactions: 6
It's from a few days ago but do you think she made him position himself on the sofa next to her in a way that makes him look much taller than her? We know he's not that much taller :p
Screenshot_20210103-111046.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s probably just using him in the hope he can get her acting work, if they were really serious or in love, they’d have no problem posting pics together, they looked like mere friends in those pap pics, also looks like his only good features are his hands and arms anyway 🤣 Also does this guy only possess the same manky looking trainers and cheap black security guard outfits, he looks poor.
I assume she just likes having speculation over who he is, which is much needed engagement for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
And of course Jim has liked the picture :rolleyes:
this is getting SO wierd now.
listened to a podcast the other day and they said they are not friends with any of their exes, and I was like thank god! that is surely the most normal thing ever. Staying so close to an ex is a constant reminder of the failed relationship.
what is jims MO here?
is he hoping to have a harem?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.