Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Why didn’t she stick to make up? I used to like her videos a few (maybe 8?) years ago (I don’t know exactly when but Nicola and Samantha Chapman were not yet famous and Tanya was still Jim’s girlfriend). I thought she was very pretty and a professional make up artist, which is a decent career. Did having the Chapman sisters as sisters in law somehow put an end to that? I lost interest in you tube make up about five years ago and am surprised and saddened to find all this about Tanya now ☹
The Chapman Sisters literally made Tanya Burr. Her channel was originally called Pixiwoo2.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

boredjess

VIP Member
I don’t mind if it’s big Hollywood roles, but I want to do more theatre, too. Really, though, I just want to be happy.’
You don't MIND if it's big Hollywood role.

Such arrogance.. yup sure Tanya.. Big Hollywood role but yeah you're just doing someone a favour?

A role in Holby
City has led to more BBC auditions (guest spots on Casualty offered a gateway to Kate Winslet and Minnie Driver, after all).
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23

yellowmango

Capture.PNG

I'm all for folk raising awareness, doing charity work etc...I think it's great, I do a lot of it myself, though I try to avoid the whole white saviour thing by posting about it on Instagram. Tanya going to Syria with Unicef is really good. BUT...surely a 'candid' snap like this on her Insta stories, where she looks flawless and model like, kind of takes away the whole meaning...?

Reactions: 22

Otis94

Jim's end of 2019 post where he's so happy to have met someone new 🙄

He's always been nasty to Tanya. I don't like her, but she can do so much better.
I get weird vibes from Jim, I really don't buy the "nice guy" persona at all, too much ego and too much money. He always seemed to want to infantilise Tanya (which is really weird when you think about it) and he used to speak to her in such a condescending way "Oh silly tarn harhar, so ditzy" She would always play up to it, and to me it always seemed forced. As much as I do think she takes herself too seriously, the divorce and her subsequent struggles have made her seem way more authentic.
I think its interesting to look at the "Brit crew" youtubers, they've all made stacks of cash in a fairly easy way, and its cost all of them every ounce of personality that they would've developed had they grafted in the real world. They've all become so out of touch and unrelatable to the point in which they couldn't even influence a cow to moo.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I think the way Tanya is behaving is a lot more relatable (thats not the word im looking for but it will do) after the breakdown of a long term relationship and her career. She honestly seems sad about life. Hopefully sometime this year she will change her hair colour back. I feel like she went blonde after her marriage brokedown.

In my opinion Jim doesn't have a better life hes in a rebound relationship with a social climber acting like a childrens tv presenter pretending that him and Tanya are still the 'bestest of friends' its so false and phoney. His career is none existent. Im not even sure what hes doing now.

This is all a change for me last year I was team Jim after Tanya was constantly with that reese guy but Jim just winds me up now

Comeagain?!

I honestly don't think she's pretty at all. She's lost all that was likeable about her. Her personality made her pretty and fun and vibrant. And now there's nothing. Just a vacuous face and personality. Nothing striking. Nothing stand out. And the worst part is, she's done it all herself, trying to be everything and nothing all at the same time. Beauty guru, Baker, actress. Fail fail fail. These kinda people, along with Jim and his rebound, need to get dumped left right and centre from every agency and sponsor and get a normal job. Learn them to be humble and respectful. These people kill me. Talentless, completely and utterly useless.

thenomad

VIP Member
Jim posted this on his Instagram story. I do believe he didn’t cheat, but Christ it was a quick jump into the next relationship, definitely rebound IMO.

View attachment 64393
Why did he have to write an essay for the question. Just say no, that’s it’s not anyone’s business, and that he’s happy with Sarah who he met after the fact.

I don’t think he cheated either. Tan was clearly checked out for some time prior to their separation announcement.

Jim is such a bore. It must bother him that people still ask him about his relationship with Tanya more so than his career as whatever he does these days.

Reactions: 21

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I read recently on GG such a sad thing. A poster saying re Tanya they previously had had an ED and seeing her IG was severely triggering for them and making them feel drawn again to an ED. This was an adult who could recognise the dangers but was struggling. Imagine the effect the onslaught of images is having on younger and more vulnerable people. Terribly sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Kfpaaaw

That workout video is the stupidest thing I ever seen. Take it from a certified trainer, that workout would not help you lose weight. It wouldn't actually do anything, at the frequency she does it.

Let me do the math

She goes 1-4 times a week. So about 10 times a month/2,5 a week (being generous). With the workout she does I'd say it would burn 300 calories pr session.(again generous, cause she is tiny and therefore burns less).

To burn 1 pound fat you need to to be in a 3500 calories deficit/minus.

So it would take a little under 5 weeks to burn ONE pound of fat. And she has lost at least like 30? That would take her 2,9 years if it was from gym alone.

Just. Saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

IrishGryffindor

I get weird vibes from Jim, I really don't buy the "nice guy" persona at all, too much ego and too much money. He always seemed to want to infantilise Tanya (which is really weird when you think about it) and he used to speak to her in such a condescending way "Oh silly tarn harhar, so ditzy" She would always play up to it, and to me it always seemed forced. As much as I do think she takes herself too seriously, the divorce and her subsequent struggles have made her seem way more authentic.
I think its interesting to look at the "Brit crew" youtubers, they've all made stacks of cash in a fairly easy way, and its cost all of them every ounce of personality that they would've developed had they grafted in the real world. They've all become so out of touch and unrelatable to the point in which they couldn't even influence a cow to moo.
I brokeup with my ex in August. It's only in the last like 2 weeks I've realised he did this to me too. He talked down to me. I remember him telling me before he was smarter than me cause he kept up to date with world politics etc and I didn't?? He worked in computers and I'm a doctor and a part time artist and don't have much spare time.
He wasn't as bad as Jim who used to creep me out cause he talked to her like a kid but me and tan deserve men who treat us like the grown up women we fucking are. Treating and talking to grown ups like that in a romantic relationship is toxic asf

• Angry

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
I hope she doesn’t do any more hospital patient roles again. It’s terrible.

Doctor help! I think I’m made from wood!

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I've no idea how these things work - would she get money from TikTok?
She has shot herself in the foot over her open disdain for SM and her followers. Thinking she would be snapped up by a Hollywood studio so distancing herself from it. Ungrateful little shit. Well I'm glad her rudeness is coming back to bite her.
She can't have any income coming in at all can she?

Thread suggestion: Tanya Burr #5 TikTok TikTok Times running out for TanTan.

Reactions: 19