Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amoore90

I think Jim is well out of that sinking ship, he seems to be moving on with his life, while Tanya seems to be stuck in her delusional past stubbornly chasing a fantasy acting career until the bit parts eventually dry up.
I feel like Jim’s new relationship is too much, too serious too fast.. living together already is a recipe for disaster.

In fairness to Tanya I think she’s got the right idea not rebounding like Jim 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I don't understand why Jim didn't get the dog. It's very obvious that Martha preferred him anyway.
Also hi, first time posting, long time lurker

Reactions: 19

Mac900

This is fucking disgusting, people work their ass off for a year to make as much as Zoe does in one shitty post about candles or some shit , half those people i dont even know and they make grands for taking a pic with a little tub of something or even worst going on a free trip and taking pics - this world has gone mad.

Reactions: 18

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
She’s getting roasted on Twitter 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She sounds like a child that’s been drugged 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s terrible unconvincing and lacking in real emotion, there’s no improvement whatsoever. Even when she’s playing herself she still can’t act 🤣

• Haha

Tweetypie

I just don’t get why Jim isn’t getting more stick for pushing his relationship around and clearly trying to bag his new girlfriend an influencer career. His latest insta story is so goady. Yes we get it, you’re with someone else - why keep putting pics of her up? Tanya still follows him. I find it all a bit insensitive.

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
I think she might’ve worked as a make up artist, or maybe on a makeup counter somewhere. I’m not that sure on the early history of Tanya so I might be wrong. But then she got into the YT tutorials etc. Through Sam and Nic already doing it I think. Hence the Pixiwoo2 channel name.
She did my make up once in a local shop and it was awful! She couldn’t colour match me at all! I’m very pale and she suggested I use this god awful dark purple lipstick, my Mum stepped in that point 😂!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
Anyone else see Tanya refer to her extra role in Holby as 'guest starring'? Oh girl. You know what guest star means right? It's not a few lines from someone who isn't a name. That isn't what you did.

She is so up herself it's unreal.

• Haha

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Not gonna lie I’m mourning the old Tanya. I miss her old energy on YouTube she was so bubbly and just nice to watch.

Kermy5

Jesus Christ people, enjoy the dating. You don’t have to be shacked up cooking hello fresh meals and buying a dog together after 3 mins. It’s another world honestly.
Personally I don't want a man in my house. Just putting that out there. 😂

• Haha

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Find it so ungrateful that Tanya has tried her best to distance herself/deny youtube and her old stuff to be taken seriously as an actor. She has youtube and her viewers to thank for all her money/opportunities ? And to abandon her beauty line which actually did really well to distance herself from her old image is just ridiculous

Absolutely tragic and disgusting that there are people out there spending 40 hours a week in drama schools working part time in pubs and shops to pay their way and struggling in london to even get auditons for their musical theatre or acting careers yet tanya barf just waltzes her way into the industry because of her failed YouTube career and gets parts handed to her because of who she is
the most frustrating part is how she pretends it's all effortless and casual if you were a smart lovely person and not an egotistical ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT youd sit down with your followers and explain how this opportunity came around and how grateful you are and how the industry works and how it isn't fair and how you decided to jump from something else to now acting but no that is too dumb for her to actually understand and do
she just flaunts her instagram stories pretending shes fucking this movie star and hoping everyones forgot who she really was on youtube and putting actress next to her name and pretending it was always something shes done
what the fuck is wrong with this bitch, I hope she does land a huge role and it goes viral and everyone shits on her and laughs and she has to quit and go back to baking banana bread on youtube with no views and zoella slug laughing at her from the sidelines again because shes so ditzy and stupid and funny tarn
harsh but true

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Ugh Jim gives me the creeps for some reason. I find him so irritating. He is so pleased with himself based on so very very little. He doesn't seem to be very good at anything but has made a career out of it. His inspirational posters, his 'James' line of stationery, his bags, his modelling, his rubbish book, his presenting, his screen writing, his YT channel. He has had chance after chance to do something and is always mediocre at best. Yet he is wealthy and has bought a large house. Those Brit YTers were so bloody lucky they raked it in while they could.

jewelkitty

Chatty Member
I firmly believe Sarah slid into his DMs as soon as him and Tarn broke up, she saw a chance for clout and followers and took it.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
View attachment 70801
I'm all for folk raising awareness, doing charity work etc...I think it's great, I do a lot of it myself, though I try to avoid the whole white saviour thing by posting about it on Instagram. Tanya going to Syria with Unicef is really good. BUT...surely a 'candid' snap like this on her Insta stories, where she looks flawless and model like, kind of takes away the whole meaning...?
Yeah you can tell she got Kate to take loads of pics until she got the one where she thinks she looks natural with pretend walking, trying to look good in a refugee camp really 🙄 This white saviour shit is SO annoying, there are people who actually help these people, not just turn up to look good, is she just trying to impress the Curtis/Freuds I wonder 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17

lola_goss

She isn't that skinny, everyone keeps getting pissed off with her posting a burger but she absolutely could be eating 3/4 of a portion and have lost the weight she did.
There was a point when she was quite heavy, now she's just normal. This is tan "papped" in NY a few days ago. She is not as alarmingly skinny as her insta would have you believe.
Whilst I agree that on the scale of "skinny-ness" Tanya isn't terrifyingly skinny, I would say the fact ultra skinny isn't her natural body type makes this whole situation at best shady and at worst worrying. She has to be fighting pretty hard to maintain this new bod as it is simply not how her body is made. Her natural shape is curvy (and I don't mean that as a synonym of fat. IMO Tanya was never fat and had a great, genuinely curvy hourglass figure!) and there's absolutely no way she's maintaining it by eating all the crap she posts on insta and only doing one gym session every few weeks.

Whatever way you look at it, she's lying. Either on purpose, or as the result of mental health issues (I personally think she is on amphetamines). It's either drugs, binging and purging or simply not eating what she posts. I don't know which it is but they're all v.unhealthy (obviously).

I just find it astounding that she has friends and family around her that aren't calling out this bullshit or staging an intervention and getting her the help she needs. But I suppose if she doesn't want to be helped they can't do much.

Kermy5

Screenshot_20190924-155312_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190924-155243_Instagram.jpg
"Guys I eat McDonald's, look I eat junk food did I mention I eat junk food hahaha and I'm so thin haha"

Brush your fucking hair hun.

• Haha
  • Wow