Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending you lots of love oshare! I've had some disordered eating behavior in the past and it 100% is a compulsion and not something you can control when you're in that space. But I can't have that much empathy for her precisely because it's done in public in a way that can totally affect others.

I remember in another forum someone mentioning that they felt awful that Tanya could lose all that weight and have such a tiny waist (when she bragged about her 25 inch jeans) and they couldn't and they were the same size Tanya was earlier. And we know Tanya did unhealthy shit to be that thin, and then her bragging made others feel shit and like they were a failure. Fuck that.

I do think she values appearances more than her mental health. Most if not all these influencera do. It's sad but they live off external validation and as long as things look okay, they do fuck all to actually make themselves better. Just my opinion, of course!

Reactions: 9
Another 10k dropped off the house today . So that’s 20k now from the starting asking price
Woah you're right
It started off at 2.25m didn't it?
It's going to go under 2m isn't it? I wonder if they've got their eye on anywhere to move to.

Reactions: 4
The blue of that dress looks matchy-matchy with the blue on the Peroni thing in the second picture. Maybe she was given this dress to wear a brand-specific colour and the asking about other dresses was just a call for interaction? The dress isn't very Ascot-worthy.

Reactions: 5
I think that must be it as it’s a perfect match for the Peronis . I dunno maybe it needs a belt or something at least

Reactions: 2
The dress looks like something you throw on over a bikini to go to the beach. She has a track record of bad choices for dress codes. See also: Fleur’s wedding

Reactions: 23
Her latest reel was asking which dress she should wear and she chose the one which had the least people liking it and least appropriate for Royal Ascot - the other dresses were much nicer!
Pregnancy rumour baiting?

Her latest reel was asking which dress she should wear and she chose the one which had the least people liking it and least appropriate for Royal Ascot - the other dresses were much nicer!
This is giving my Nonna going for brunch during a beach vacation Tanya is just so bad at fashion.

I’ll never know why she insists on wearing ankle strap heels when they really don’t suit her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.