Tanya Burr #14 Cheating on Jim was low but all we really want to know is where did Martha go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nahhh I’m crying, someone posted that on TikTok😂😂😂😂😂😂
Martha will never be forgotten will she.
Honestly why the hell didn't one of them just bloody tell the truth about what happened to her. Instead of just pretending she never existed.

jim3.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else remember Jim’s PA (I think) Daisy? I always wondered if something was going on there

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So now we'll just have to guess at gender and names.
I think she'll have a boy. And go for something traditional - I nearly said James 😂 before I remembered.
These guesses are a bit all over the place and I don't know why they popped up in my head when I read your comment.

First boy name idea: Quincy (I don't actually like this, but it was the first I thought of haha). Or names like Rory, Benjamin, Charlie, Fred etc.

Girls: Amalia, Isla, Sophie, Lola, Florence.

Reactions: 3
Time to leave this thread again now that it’s baby name time.
Haha. Guess every pregnant influencer's thread has to endure it.
I also anticipate it to turn into a mums net every now and then. So, I'm mentally prepared :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m definitely no Tarn fan girl but
Does anyone else remember Jim’s PA (I think) Daisy? I always wondered if something was going on there
I did have a look at her insta at the time (because I’m a nosy get) and she appeared to be in a relationship with a woman. Unlikely then but not beyond the realms of possibility.

Reactions: 2
I will say, I don't buy into Sarah's claims of infidelity wholeheartedly.

While I don't think Jim is repeating the cycle of his father in full, he certainly publicly seems to show aspects of a relationship style informed by it. Given Jim's public undermining, demeaning, and humiliating Tanya I can't imagine it was a healthy relationship. He comes across as very controlling, obsessed with his own narrative, and with little respect for his partner.

I can imagine that if he had suspicions or interpretations of her behaviour as the relationship came to an end, he'd spin that a certain way to his new partner while explaining why she needed to conform to his need for control, or to explain his obsession with his ex-wife. And from there, well, she hasn't exactly got the best impulse control when it comes to having a chance to take a pop.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
If it is a girl, then it has to be Martha.
If a boy, Reece.

Twins of different sex, Sarah and Jim.

DON'T LET US DOWN TANYA.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She looks around 6 months pregnant, I am around six months with first baby and similar ish size

I feel like tattle can find out a pregnancy quicker than a pregnancy test can!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
From that video on tiktok 🤣🤣
The cheek of claiming she’s ridden his coat tails. The sisters’ definitely but his?! He was afraid of his own reflection before she came along!

I think the sort of comments like she got pregnant because Jim had a baby show the mentality of the commenter more than Tanya personally

Reactions: 28
I will say, I don't buy into Sarah's claims of infidelity wholeheartedly.

While I don't think Jim is repeating the cycle of his father in full, he certainly publicly seems to show aspects of a relationship style informed by it. Given Jim's public undermining, demeaning, and humiliating Tanya I can't imagine it was a healthy relationship. He comes across as very controlling, obsessed with his own narrative, and with little respect for his partner.

I can imagine that if he had suspicions or interpretations of her behaviour as the relationship came to an end, he'd spin that a certain way to his new partner while explaining why she needed to conform to his need for control, or to explain his obsession with his ex-wife. And from there, well, she hasn't exactly got the best impulse control when it comes to having a chance to take a pop.
How did jim publicly humiliate tanya? Sorry i genuinely had no idea 😅

I feel like if they didn’t congratulate her people on here would still be commenting, so I don’t think it says a lot about the nature of their relationship or Tanya as a person

• Heart
She can’t be that bad, Jim’s sister congratulated her on her post!!
There are only two possible explanations imo, either Tanya didn't cheat or knowing what a tit person Jim is, Nic doesn't condemn it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like if they didn’t congratulate her people on here would still be commenting, so I don’t think it says a lot about the nature of their relationship or Tanya as a person
I don’t think anyone would think to criticise Jim’s relatives for not publicly congratulating his ex wife on her new pregnancy. Nic would be well within her rights to never speak of/to Tanya ever again, they haven’t been family for several years now.

So imo it does shed an interesting light on things, as Sarah (who really is just a mouthpiece for Jim) suggested that the marriage broke down purely due to Tanya’s infidelity. It’s hard to believe, if things were that cut and dry, that Jim’s own sister wouldn’t have fully cut ties with her.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.