Tanya Burr #14 Cheating on Jim was low but all we really want to know is where did Martha go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a vlogmas video where Jim grabs one of Tanya’s friends butt-
I remember that! They were having some kind of party or gathering and it happened at the bottom of the stairs into their kitchen/dining area. Can’t recall which friend it was but Jim enveloped her in a hug and then fully groped her bum with both hands! Tan did her usual ‘Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmm!!!’ but sounded quite exasperated, and the rest of her friends just kind of whooped and giggled like it was an ordinary occurrence. Such a p.o.s 😒

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I do wonder if he supported her in the hopes of her realizing she was not, in fact, taking Hollywood by a storm and seeing her dream for the nonsense that it was and then acquiescing to do what he wanted, aka have babies in their 20s. Thinking he'd manipulate her, in a way.

Cause everything seemed fine until she doubled down on the acting dream even after a couple of years of signals she was tit. Then she got that stupid play, had her emotional or otherwise affair, and the rest is history.
I think it also comes from his *desperate* need to be seen as the "nice guy". He'd rather she fail on her own than be the one to give her the tough love she might have needed. He'd freely give jabs and then pass it off as "humour" but when it comes to the big stuff he was probably quiet and resentful. I think he has a meanness in him that's always dying to come out and he's well aware. Probably lots of trauma with how he grew up mixed in with that. He thinks he's clever when he does stuff like his passive aggressive Instagram activity today.

But I do remember when she was doing the play he was still vlogging regularly and he started drinking a lot more. I remember that as a huge red flag. And he was so adamant about attending tons of shows. But then Tanya would stay out and party with the cast and Jim would be home alone. Or they'd plan lame quiet date nights together and it always seemed awkward. Their friends/management would tag along half the time. He also got that office for himself so he could write. He'd rather say "my wife is so tenacious and can conquer the world" than sit down and have a frank conversation out of fear of losing the "nice" Jim persona. I think Tanya saw through it at the end.

Reactions: 29
I think it also comes from his *desperate* need to be seen as the "nice guy". He'd rather she fail on her own than be the one to give her the tough love she might have needed. He'd freely give jabs and then pass it off as "humour" but when it comes to the big stuff he was probably quiet and resentful. I think he has a meanness in him that's always dying to come out and he's well aware. Probably lots of trauma with how he grew up mixed in with that. He thinks he's clever when he does stuff like his passive aggressive Instagram activity today.

But I do remember when she was doing the play he was still vlogging regularly and he started drinking a lot more. I remember that as a huge red flag. And he was so adamant about attending tons of shows. But then Tanya would stay out and party with the cast and Jim would be home alone. Or they'd plan lame quiet date nights together and it always seemed awkward. Their friends/management would tag along half the time. He also got that office for himself so he could write. He'd rather say "my wife is so tenacious and can conquer the world" than sit down and have a frank conversation out of fear of losing the "nice" Jim persona. I think Tanya saw through it at the end.
This is no excuse, however, did anyone watch Nicola and Sam talk about their childhood on Happy Mum, Happy Baby? Sounded like the dad was a piece of tit hole. Not surprised if Jim turned out the same way.

Reactions: 12
Hello 👋🏼
So it’s my second time posting but funny to get the confirmation ( via IG) that me spotting her on the kings rd was the real deal.
She did have a cute bump!
I have to say, i know people wondered why she waited so long to announce, but i didn’t tell anyone until i reached 20 weeks.. when you get pregnant, you are constantly reminded that miscarriages can happen…
It’s a but scary, so i actually understand people not announcing it until now.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Absolute jokes if Jim actually walked out to go and find a baby incubator that would acquiesce to his schedule, and now Tan is having a baby basically a year after him.

Reactions: 38
Good for her ! And for us because she will stop with that acting nonsense.
She can focus on being present being a mom instead of weird stuff like failed beauty brand and LA career vibe...And i hope with completely healthy, normal relationship with food.
Congrats tattlers for the detective sense and gut feeling 🤗
I havnt really followed her for years, but I was so shocked seeing a thin blonde woman where once a curvy beautiful /brown-redhead had stood. I much prefer her darker with a bit more weight. I hope she enjoys motherhood. YT turned a lot of people in to complete narcissists.

Reactions: 15
Congratulations to all the Tattle investigators!! 🥳 Well now I guess if she wins an Oscar next year we might make it to thread #15 before 2024 😆

Reactions: 9
Oh, wow. It's quite a big bump, isn't it?

P.S. Trying to attach the video, not sure if it's working.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Do we know anything about this 'mysterious' guy? I know there were those fake paparazzi DM photos with him, all beardy and stuff. But is anything else known about who he is?

Reactions: 3
Jim and Sarah’s baby looks like she could be Jim and Tanya’s baby! I genuinely think she looks like Tanya 🤣🤣 even the hair colour

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She didn't want kids *with Jim*
She didn't want kids *in her twenties*
Delighted for her that things are working out well.
HWM has nice hands
I hope they will keep HWB private and not give in to the temptation to cash in.
I

Isn't that the same swimsuit Sarah has? 😂
That sort of rather ugly white knitted looking one.
It's a Hunza G swimsuit, they are over £100 for some insane reason. All the influencers seem to have been gifted them.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It's a Hunza G swimsuit, they are over £100 for some insane reason. All the influencers seem to have been gifted them.
Ah thank you. Just looked it up - £155.
It is quite horrible. And says in the blurb 'when wet lighter colours may appear translucent'. So that much money for a see through swimming cozzie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Congrats to Tanya. I hope pregnancy goes well for her and motherhood is all that she hopes. That said, for all the praise she's getting here for the understated announcement, I saw the article on the Daily Mail (very guilty habit of mine) first, immediately went to her insta and saw she'd only posted the announcement 20 minutes before, so quite likely her/her management/agent tipped them off beforehand? I know that's how this stuff works a lot of the time, but maybe she's not ready to give up on fame and the influencer life entirely yet.

Edit: actually the Daily Mail often seem to lift stories from here so who knows, but it was a very quick writeup.
lol tanya is NOT famous enough for that
also tip offs on pregnancy things are v v v v rare and obvs not announced till the person does as well you are not supposed to share until a certain point for obvious reasons
journos work so hard and so fast lol they probs saw the post

I’ll be glad to see the back of Tanya the Thespian, but what an entertaining ride it’s been. That random summer in 2018 when she was doing that Confidence play and people on here (or was this the gurugossiper days?) would go watch her and then come back with hilarious reviews. And the seriously amazing people who recorded clips and shared them. Genuinely one of the funniest gossip site moments I’ve ever experienced, I laughed to the point of tears. Chocolate flake, anyone?
omg i went to see and it was terrible i was holding back tears of laughter
i also went to the q and a and it was super awkward cos the real actors who carried the show could barely get a word in edgeways
jim was at both and rumors he went to every show creeped me out so so so much
sounds like he was controlling and wierd
wonder if he had his own life if theyd still be together?
tbh dont really care just hope i dont have to sit through such terrible acting ever again
hope tan is well and happy and sure will have.a gorgey lil babyyyyyy!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
lol tanya is NOT famous enough for that
also tip offs on pregnancy things are v v v v rare and obvs not announced till the person does as well you are not supposed to share until a certain point for obvious reasons
journos work so hard and so fast lol they probs saw the post

omg i went to see and it was terrible i was holding back tears of laughter
i also went to the q and a and it was super awkward cos the real actors who carried the show could barely get a word in edgeways
jim was at both and rumors he went to every show creeped me out so so so much
sounds like he was controlling and wierd
wonder if he had his own life if theyd still be together?
tbh dont really care just hope i dont have to sit through such terrible acting ever again
hope tan is well and happy and sure will have.a gorgey lil babyyyyyy!!!
😂
Poor Tanya. She truly is a terrible actress. Holby City was quite brutally bad. You could just see her little furrowed brow and knew she was thinking - 'I have to look sad in a minute'.
Fwiw I think her baby will be a bonny wee thing.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.