Tanya Burr #14 Cheating on Jim was low but all we really want to know is where did Martha go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Jim saying that Sarah was the first person he started talking to on Raya/only person he dated after Tanya and went on to propose and have a baby with…. Figures

edit: also that this is Sarah’s first proper relationship… again, figures!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Just saw this in Tanya's stories. Is this her way of asking for a freebie from the brand? 🤮
More like 'every cloud has a silver lining — with all the engagement I'm getting from my ex's new Mrs slandering me, I can afford a nice new handbag 🥳'

For anyone intrigued by this drama, you may enjoy Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier (great book, and there's a film adaptation on Netflix). Here's a plot summary:

An unknown, naive and romantically inexperienced young woman begins dating a rich older man. They quickly become engaged and move in together, but all is not well as the woman finds herself constantly compared to her beau’s ex-wife. Though the ex-wife is not present in their lives at all any more, as a popular socialite she was beloved by many. Consumed with jealousy, the young woman becomes obsessed with the ex-wife and makes it a mission to dig dirt on her. She finds it, as the ex-wife was far from perfect and was unfaithful during the marriage. In the process, she also discovers that her partner was awful to the ex-wife too, but rather than make this fear him, she instead feels elated because in her mind it means that he likes her best after all and he never loved the ex-wife.

I always found the nameless woman protagonist's actions a bit unbelievable, but now I'm not so sure...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I believe Jim is totally hiding something and the fact that Tanya's supposed cheating didn't come out instantly or any time earlier is cause Jim knows there is something else to come out against him (which I guess Sarah is not aware of). They probably had some sort of an agreement thus his and Tanya's silence with regards to that. He surely must have either (or both) lied or hid some stuff from Sarah. Sad thing is he is probably blaming her for the issues even though he must have been suggesting stuff to her before he didn't believe she would actually out it and vague remarks and stalking Tanya's socials was the most he could afford.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I’ve said this on another thread recently but Tattle is a discussion forum not a hate forum, some of you might find this shocking but not every single comment on here has to be 100% negative about the person.
Just because someone says something slightly positive or in Tanya’s favour doesn’t mean they are suddenly her biggest fan. You can have multiple opinions on someone.

Anyway, if I was Tanya I’d make hay while the sun shines with all this extra attention on her Instagram and get some brand deals in pronto 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Did Tanya submit this question to Anna?

Plus under the hashtag #loewepuzzlemedium there are loads of posts showing exactly as she’s asked for - so definitely a beg.
She could just watch a YouTube video about the bag…but seems like once she quit YouTube she not only forgot to how to do her makeup but also that the platform exists but yeah, this reeks of begging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope they don't send her the bag. It annoyed me enough that she mentioned Gu desserts and within a few days she was sent some, but a £2k bag would piss me right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope they don't send her the bag. It annoyed me enough that she mentioned Gu desserts and within a few days she was sent some, but a £2k bag would piss me right off.
Remember that time she asked her followers for mattress recommendations and was promptly sent a free mattress? Ugh! These people don't pay for anything.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Just saw this in Tanya's stories. Is this her way of asking for a freebie from the brand? 🤮View attachment 1034535
This absolutely infuriates me, I HATE when they do this.

It’s also the most she’s written on stories or expressed herself in forever… really putting in the work for that bag!

Rest assured, it’s already on its way.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She is such a smug twit...sorry 🤬
No dignity at all.
I really hope she will have soon a reality check with bots and it will show once again how irrelevant she is in all she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Companies who work with Tanya/send her free stuff are extremely foolish and don't do their research. She never posts anything of actual value for them. Like that hotel. Does anyone here want to go there because of what Tanya showed? Or the Baileys cocktails she couldn't even bring herself to drink on camera.

She's just one of the worst influencers because she thinks she's hot tit so she half-arses everything she does since she thinks her natural charisma will let her coast. Tanya, it's non-existent.

Reactions: 24
I would have snapped also. If someone was constantly accusing me of being a bleep and a home wrecker eventually you're going to snap. Sure, Sarah has issues, but people have literally said that her baby should have been Tanya and Jim's. I don't think she acted any differently than you or I if you are constantly being attacked. Tanya seems to be sitting nicely, not called out by the cheating, but people coming after Sarah for being crazy. I think Jim doesn't say anything because he's signed a contract, his divorce has a gag order, or he's just too much of a puss to stand up for himself because he will feel he looks bad that he was cheated on. He might have tried to hold on to Tanya as a lot of men do by commenting/liking her posts. Even in a new relationship, he could have still loved her. Tanya bugs me. I don't like anyone that erases the life that made them who they are and is clearly living off that past life. She looks smug and self-centered. How is she still a thing? And who is buying that makeup?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sarah has some issues, but her (not yet) husband could show her some respect and say something instead of hiding behind this cool private persona his failing to be. We know he's mean to her all the time despite she denies, as much as he used to be with Tanya. Red flags all the way around.

(English is not my first language)

Reactions: 28
Sarah has some issues, but her (not yet) husband could show her some respect and say something instead of hiding behind this cool private persona his failing to be. We know he's mean to her all the time despite she denies, as much as he used to be with Tanya. Red flags all the way around.

Totally agree!! He's one of those guys that has to try and tear you down to feel like a man because he has no idea how to be one. I do hope Sarah sees the light ( which she won't ) and doesn't marry him. I think she would be better off with a man that isn't constantly trying to overcompensate.

Reactions: 21
In a way I understand why she snapped. Both Jim and her have said on multiple occasions that he didn't cheat and she's not a home wrecker, but people kept saying it.
Even if it was only one deranged minion who kept dm'ing her multiple times a week, stuff like that gets under your skin.
However, she is going a bit mental now. I think she should private her IG or get off of it entirely. She obviously isn't doing/coping well.
Hope she has some support, but I doubt it'll come from Jim.

They're all stupid though. I don't even care if Tanya cheated. Just want to know what happened to the dog. Poor Martha...

Reactions: 16

Mate, this is off topic, but your English is amazing. Just wanted to say!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I just love that Sarah and Jim have essentially taken over TB's thread. She can't even be the author of her own scandal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Sarah could be an Authored ambassador— ‘Empower yourself to author your NotHusband’s ex’s gossip’.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it interesting that a lot of the old brit crew can't seem to function alone. Look at Jim, Zoe, Alfie, Niomi, Tanya..
Do you guys think without their YT careers they would have turned out like this?

I wonder what Tanya's current bf thinks right now. What does he for a living? I know he's part of the free britney lance movement (;)) but what else does he do all day?

Reactions: 11
I would have snapped also. If someone was constantly accusing me of being a bleep and a home wrecker eventually you're going to snap. Sure, Sarah has issues, but people have literally said that her baby should have been Tanya and Jim's. I don't think she acted any differently than you or I if you are constantly being attacked. Tanya seems to be sitting nicely, not called out by the cheating, but people coming after Sarah for being crazy. I think Jim doesn't say anything because he's signed a contract, his divorce has a gag order, or he's just too much of a puss to stand up for himself because he will feel he looks bad that he was cheated on. He might have tried to hold on to Tanya as a lot of men do by commenting/liking her posts. Even in a new relationship, he could have still loved her. Tanya bugs me. I don't like anyone that erases the life that made them who they are and is clearly living off that past life. She looks smug and self-centered. How is she still a thing? And who is buying that makeup?
Honestly though I can’t see how this will have stopped the trolling / haters. She’s just thrown a cat amongst the pigeons with no receipts. This is not going to stop the trolls. She’s just feeding them basically. The best way she’s can stop hate being directed at her innocent baby is to stop posting her like her prize show pony and give the girl some privacy.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.