Tanya Burr #14 Cheating on Jim was low but all we really want to know is where did Martha go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone would think to criticise Jim’s relatives for not publicly congratulating his ex wife on her new pregnancy. Nic would be well within her rights to never speak of/to Tanya ever again, they haven’t been family for several years now.

So imo it does shed an interesting light on things, as Sarah (who really is just a mouthpiece for Jim) suggested that the marriage broke down purely due to Tanya’s infidelity. It’s hard to believe, if things were that cut and dry, that Jim’s own sister wouldn’t have fully cut ties with her.
Exactly. There is always two sides of the story and I'd love to hear Tans version of what happened.

Reactions: 18
Jim posted a pic of a bowl of cherries earlier and now so has Tan, with the caption 'best cherries I've ever eaten'. Weird coincidence? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s probably only 20 weeks and waited until after the big scan to post.

Well done to whoever spotted her looking pregnant in dungarees! Usually these spotting are made up 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.