Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone heard her interview on Inside The Cell podcast? It was posted yesterday. My GOODNESS she literally is delusional. This interview proves it more than anything she's ever said/viewed herself as before.
She really thinks she's an actress. It's what she truly is, it's drilled inside her on a mollecular level. I cannot stop physically cringing. She thinks so highly of herself. Tanya, you're an extra. So are hundreds of millions of other people. GET OVER YOURSELF.
I used to like her vlogs back in the day and then she turned her back on all the people who made her a household name by coming off utube as it’s now beneath her as she’s now an actress lol - and now you want people to buy your make up jog on love 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What's the heck with her face? I know that we all don't get any younger but she looks haggard. And as I can tell she got extensions, which look so fake and cheap. Guess Samantha Cusick didn't like the Authored products that much, huh?

View attachment 792845
How can she look at herself on camera and still insist on being Blonde? It frustrates me lol. She doesn't look fresh-faced or cool at all.

It doesn't take a genius to be able to realise what hair colour looks best on you. She must've grown up around people who said that "blondes are better/hotter" or she saw blonde girls at school who were considered "it," so now that she is blonde, she doesn't want to go back.

She did get asked about that "Blondes have more fun" quote in an interview.

I want to see her have brown hair again. At least, for a few months. It was 1000x better. She's going to have to go dark, eventually or her hair will break off.

And, her eyebrows are just... tacky, imo. Especially, since natural brows are "in" now. Her natural ones look great.

images.jpeg-32.jpg

Can you not change your eyebrows after microblading them? Is it permanent?

Reactions: 23
I wonder if she has got it stuck in her head that slightly ill looking makes her appear thinner and more interesting?
Anyone can see she that even a few years ago she was stunning, with amazing skin and hair. She probably sees that look as too commercial now and is going for a more indie cool girl look. But she instead looks quite puffy and older.
As for those heavy rectangles of blocky eyebrows 😬 They just squish her eyes down and make them look smaller.

Reactions: 11
Jesus, she looks like she was having an allergic reaction or was recovering from a punch in the face. Those two are the only options I've encountered for why one half of the face would be swollen.

And the dead behind the eyes look? So concerning. Truly, Tanya if you read here, listen to us and get some medical help.

Reactions: 16
Jeez she looks shocking. And I don't think it's a reflection of age but of wellbeing. Look at all these other actresses (though lol that Tan was included in this list) who are the same age as her - none of them look so haggard.

Reactions: 4
Jeez she looks shocking. And I don't think it's a reflection of age but of wellbeing. Look at all these other actresses (though lol that Tan was included in this list) who are the same age as her - none of them look so haggard.

Completely off topic but I can't believe Emma Stone is only 32! Not because she looks older but because I fully believed she was 36, the same age as me!

Tanya looks very unwell: this launch has been a shitshow.

Reactions: 4
She tries to portray that her weight loss was a ‘healthy’ thing but clearly it wasn’t and it’s catching her up quick!

Reactions: 13
Tanya doesn't look good here. Very puffy. I wonder if she had an allergic reaction to her Authored mascara or tinted moisturiser?

In other news, it seems Authored is now sending PR packages. Pixie Geldof posted a story yesterday and Lily Pebbles is apparently obsessed with the packaging. I've noticed a few people talk about the packaging rather than the products....hmmm....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tanya doesn't look good here. Very puffy. I wonder if she had an allergic reaction to her Authored mascara or tinted moisturiser?

In other news, it seems Authored is now sending PR packages. Pixie Geldof posted a story yesterday and Lily Pebbles is apparently obsessed with the packaging. I've noticed a few people talk about the packaging rather than the products....hmmm....
I didn't see pixie geldof tag it as pr-gift etc, should she have?

She…doesn’t look good there! I’m all for a dewy tinted moisturiser look but she is downright too shiny in the live. I wish she’d at least get some lowlights or proper dimension to the blonde, it’s just…yellow?

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but Joe Suggs is in an animated feature film ( voice over ) which also stars Emilia Clark, David Tennant amongst others in a film called * The Amazing Maurice* It’s on IMDB if anyone fancies a nose. All without deleting or trying to cover up his YouTube pass!

She must be seething! He obviously has the personality to network and build relationships with the right people. I haven’t seen him act but I’m going to confidently assume he is better than Tanya!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Not to hijack Tanya’s thread, but Jim is so bleeping pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Why is he bleeping pathetic? Most first time parents tend to mingle with other first time parents….
He's pathetic because he hasn't seen or interacted with Alfie or Zoe since before his divorce and now that there's babies to use for spon-con they're besties? Sure. Anything for exposure and engagement. Same as Tanya visiting Ottie at the same time as her Authored launch when she needs bff Zoe to post about her clumpy mascara.

Reactions: 47
Why is he bleeping pathetic? Most first time parents tend to mingle with other first time parents….
you can read all about it on his thread. He is in constant one-sided competition with Tanya in an attempt to prove to the world that he is somehow better than her. He's extremely insecure, uses his baby as a prop, Sarah as some kind of sideline entity, and is obsessed with Tanya still, as evident by the stuff he posts. There's so much more to say, but again, this is TB thread

Reactions: 30
May I just quote @8Kleopatra8's comment on Jim's thread? This is just very to the point and summarizes well why Jim is pathetic

Of course tanya comments shell come over with her man and make zoey pasta so Jim grabs sarah, grabs the baby, runs to the car and races to them to be their first😂😂😂(legit sarah might just be a rebound and a surrogate)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.