Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's such a gormless face.

I hope she got close to nothing from Dior, it's bad enough they're still inviting her to these things when she continues to BARELY do any social media work for them. What did we see? Nothing. Her bad mascara photo. Her bad outfit. Like, at least other people vlogged or made several stories. She is such a lazy duck.
I don't understand it either.
And whenever she goes, she is still referenced as youtuber. As I said before. She comes to an event, they take picture of her. They need to google who the hell Tanya Burr is. The only info they get is about her divorce - Jim and Tan- 2 youtubers. And bam they tag her as a youtuber.
She is a "nobody" in the business. No one knows her and no one cares. What the heck gleambots are doing ?

Reactions: 6
Oh god is she still kicking about? It was about 2016(??) that i turned her off. Someone said she was a wanna be Zoe and I looked Zoe up and saw the similarities. They are both so boring. And based off this thread, nothing has changed. Privileged middle class english girl leading a privileged middle class life.
How cliché.

Edited for spelling

Reactions: 8
She's posting every insta story in color, and when she points camera to herself she turns the color to black & white. What's the point? Presenting her new makeup range this way? Lol

Reactions: 6
She is back in london making risotto. I mean she could’ve done a amazing Authored shoot or GRW I’m her hotel room/Paris. Or done some lovely shoot outside. Missed opportunity.

Reactions: 12
As if the paparazzi were staked outside the hotel for her. Oh gleam saw an opportunity and jumped on it!! 😂

Ps totally still like her skirt but I agree the blouse is so bad with it. She’s definitely not pulling it all off.
a hand on her hip in the photo on the right would’ve taken her a bit further.

She must have read on here how we mentioned the filters and what not😂😂
As a photographer, I can tell you, that photo definitely has a filter.

Reactions: 4
Tanya ‘I’ve always had a love of theatre and acting - it’s just who I am’ 😂
E4806762-EC81-4187-9B68-9A86B746E431.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Has anyone ordered anything from her new line? I'm honestly half tempted to just to see! I never tried tanya burr cosmetics before it closed but heard of people liking it.

But will this line last? Or will she shut it down for no reason because she doesn't want to work on it anymore. I don't want to get invested in a product if its going away 😂

Reactions: 2
Has anyone ordered anything from her new line? I'm honestly half tempted to just to see! I never tried tanya burr cosmetics before it closed but heard of people liking it.

But will this line last? Or will she shut it down for no reason because she doesn't want to work on it anymore. I don't want to get invested in a product if its going away 😂
Omg don't waste your hard earned money on that trash

Reactions: 20
When you need to go up a size or two because you're literally popping out of the jumpsuit. 🤢

And just another event where you know she's tucked away in a dark corner by herself like a loser like she always is at these things. Where no one is gonna post any Stories with Tanya nor her with anyone because she's a nobody that no one ever acknowledges or interacts with, ever. She's just a bottom tier seat-filler.

And of course this entitled, ungrateful cow hasn't and won't post any content from the event, about the event, like every person there is. She'll do a grid post of a pApAraZzi pic tomorrow where she tags the makeup artist and stylist etc. making it ALL about herself like she's some important celeb getting all the red carpet treatment. 🙄 duck off.
The only thing that saw worse tailoring was Meghan Markle's (could-have-been-decent) wedding dress.

• Haha
It seems as if Authored has hidden/privated it’s likes on their posts 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Well we've seen from Zoe's post that the mascara is shite, and the foundation looked cakey and powdery AF when Tanya herself wore it (despite claiming "dewy").
So what does that leave, lip balm and brow gel?
Save your money I'd say.

Reactions: 10
Just noticed Authored deleted the photos where the products didn't align. That was totally intentional 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg don't waste your hard earned money on that trash
Honestly just buy Glossier, Fenty, ILIA. Tanya’s product are all hype. Everything we’ve seen of the product in use looks average to poor.

Although if you do buy any please give us a play by play of how crap it really is 🤪

It’s not the same manufacturer as Tanya Burr cosmetics. Even so I got given a TB nail varnish of which the lid broke after a couple uses and a very sticky lipgloss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.