Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya dropped a lot of her friends when she started acting and passed some very critical comments about YT and how it was all beneath her . If Zoe hadn’t had the baby I highly doubt she would have dropped by Zoe’s house for a chat! More probably jealous that Jim’s been round with the baby mama! 😂
They've pretended to still be friends online for all these years. Sounds like you're a Zoe stan, sorry to burst your bubble but Zoe IS a mean girl at 31. Not just because of this, but because she always mocks others, makes people the butt of jokes, forces others to do what she wants, etc.

In this case, it's obvious that a mention from Zoe would have meant a lot to Tanya. It's likely why she made the trek, seeing as how Tanya has never appeared to be particularly interested in babies and hadn't even visited Zoe during her pregnancy. So Zoe likely penalized her for that. But don't worry. Zoe's "employees" read Tattle. I'm sure she'll post something about Tanya soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh I didn’t realise she had been slagging them all off. Considering that’s how we know about her, and that was the notable thing she did , that had success with . She looks a right lemon now then . Bet she wishes she could rewind the clock now

Reactions: 2
Oh I didn’t realise she had been slagging them all off. Considering that’s how we know about her, and that was the notable thing she did , that had success with . She looks a right lemon now then . Bet she wishes she could rewind the clock now
God, far be it from me to defend Tanya (ew) but she has never slagged anyone or anything other than Youtube. She has pretended she didn't do Youtube, that Youtube was a hobby and not her career, but she's never said anything negative about, for example, Zoe. Hell, she has never said anything bad about Jim, much to our dismay cause that'd be a fun tea day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Alfie posted about it so why not BF Zoe? because its all about her or she isn't interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They've pretended to still be friends online for all these years. Sounds like you're a Zoe stan, sorry to burst your bubble but Zoe IS a mean girl at 31. Not just because of this, but because she always mocks others, makes people the butt of jokes, forces others to do what she wants, etc.

In this case, it's obvious that a mention from Zoe would have meant a lot to Tanya. It's likely why she made the trek, seeing as how Tanya has never appeared to be particularly interested in babies and hadn't even visited Zoe during her pregnancy. So Zoe likely penalized her for that. But don't worry. Zoe's "employees" read Tattle. I'm sure she'll post something about Tanya soon.
Zoe Stan?? Are you five? I have no interest in Zoe or what she does and you know what….I don’t care!! I just don’t understand why people are so pressed that Zoe hasn’t posted an Instagram story about Tanya. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tanya and Jim are both having a ‘YouTube golden couple zalfie are OUR friends’ battle, so perhaps Zoe has sussed that if she avoids posting about Tanya she won’t have to then share story pics of Jim’s no-mark girlfriend who she just met and doesn’t care about either, and can avoid the desperation coming from both sides. Maybe. Perhaps I’m too cynical, and Zoe loves all of them dearly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Zoe Stan?? Are you five? I have no interest in Zoe or what she does and you know what….I don’t care!! I just don’t understand why people are so pressed that Zoe hasn’t posted an Instagram story about Tanya. 🙄
I just adore the "I don't care" argument from people on gossip forums engaging actively on a topic. If you don't care why are you commenting?

Oh, and I'm 2, thanks for asking. A very advanced 2, of course.

We're commenting on something that's pretty glaring. In influencer circles, it's an unspoken agreement that if someone tags you, you repost the story/tag them back/mention them. Zoe failed to do that. At a time when Tanya clearly needs it. It's something worth commenting on a GOSSIP forum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hairy watch man, Tanya's secret boyfriend
Owner of the hairy arms carrying Ottilie Deyes this weekend, and previously seen around Tanya's waist in oh-so-mysterious bait photos whenever her engagement gets too morgue-like :p

Reactions: 7
I genuinely doubt Zoe would not repost for any reason other than that she’s just busy with her baby. I also don’t think a repost would mean that much to Tanya.

Reactions: 5
Okay well whoever was in charged of marketing has fucked her over big style.

Should’ve named it Authored Beauty so that it’s easy to Google. Should’ve teased products instead of quotes on the palms of peoples hands. Should’ve been clear from the get-go it’s a beauty brand and generated hype via showing reels of behind the scenes and getting followers involved (ie: a poll letting people choose a product name).

flop brand from a flop influencer because her flop team couldn’t come up with a comprehensive business plan
Yeah I saw the quotes on hands thing and had absolutely no idea she had brought out beauty products until someone mentioned Alfie had bought some in the Zoella thread. I’m actually surprised to see that she’s crawling back to make up products after leaving it all behind to pursue acting, biggest mistake of her life and she’s clearly paying for it if she can’t even send out PR packages to friends

Tanya looks much thinner than she used to be. She was never big or ‘fat’ but she has definitely slimmed down a lot! I never really watched any of her videos, or watched any with her in them because she’s annoying as hell!

I just adore the "I don't care" argument from people on gossip forums engaging actively on a topic. If you don't care why are you commenting?

Oh, and I'm 2, thanks for asking. A very advanced 2, of course.

We're commenting on something that's pretty glaring. In influencer circles, it's an unspoken agreement that if someone tags you, you repost the story/tag them back/mention them. Zoe failed to do that. At a time when Tanya clearly needs it. It's something worth commenting on a GOSSIP forum.
Why am I commenting?? I thought this thread was about Tanya?? Or has it suddenly changed now?

Yeah, it’s a gossip forum, surely you can expect people to have different opinions from yourself…..🙄

TBH if my friends would come out with something as crappy as her mess of a "beauty line" is, I also would not repost it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been posted but the info on my FYP is looking a little misguided 😂 how are Natasha and Margot the same?!?!?!?
3A84B8C6-12CA-4084-A77C-0241A9361573.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.