Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay well whoever was in charged of marketing has fucked her over big style.

Should’ve named it Authored Beauty so that it’s easy to Google. Should’ve teased products instead of quotes on the palms of peoples hands. Should’ve been clear from the get-go it’s a beauty brand and generated hype via showing reels of behind the scenes and getting followers involved (ie: a poll letting people choose a product name).

flop brand from a flop influencer because her flop team couldn’t come up with a comprehensive business plan

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ok, so alfie got his order, and im assuming he paid. Probably no one is getting it gifted for free to review like other influencers who create brands and send out pr packages, Tanya must be really low on money in that case. Lets see what alfies got to say
He ordered himself a tinted moisturizer and got a mascara for Zoe, he says. So he couldn't even splurge to get all 4 products, that's how much faith he has in his"friend's" range.

I don't expect either him or Zoe to say anything substantial.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He ordered himself a tinted moisturizer and got a mascara for Zoe, he says. So he couldn't even splurge to get all 4 products, that's how much faith he has in his"friend's" range.

WOW. That's saying something isn't it? When your vastly wealthy friends won't even order two additional products to support your sad business.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Wow. So Tarn didn't even bring along some freebies for Zalfie yesterday? Times must be hard!

This is such a fail. I know it's early days, but I haven't seen Authored mentioned anywhere; no (paid for) articles, not even by any influencers on Instagram. If you Google 'Tanya Burr Authored' nothing about the brand comes up. Instead what you get is one article in the Telegraph that mentions the brand. The actual brand website doesn't even show up in that search - so how is anyone supposed to find it?! It doesn't even show if I search 'authored skincare' or 'authored make-up'. The only people who know about this are those who were still following the old Tanya Burr Cosmetics account!

Reactions: 37

This seems like he bought it out of pity 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow. So Tarn didn't even bring along some freebies for Zalfie yesterday? Times must be hard!

This is such a fail. I know it's early days, but I haven't seen Authored mentioned anywhere; no (paid for) articles, not even by any influencers on Instagram. If you Google 'Tanya Burr Authored' nothing about the brand comes up. Instead what you get is one article in the Telegraph that mentions the brand. The actual brand website doesn't even show up in that search - so how is anyone supposed to find it?! It doesn't even show if I search 'authored skincare' or 'authored make-up'. The only people who know about this are those who were still following the old Tanya Burr Cosmetics account!
Yeah, I remember when she did that terrible interview and little photoshoot and video that got published when Authored was supposed to launch but they had to push it back so the article was just... there. Useless. I doubt it'd have helped her, honestly. She's so irrelevant now. I don't know what possessed her to start a new beauty brand when by her own admission she doesn't even like makeup anymore and when the market is super saturated.

This seems like he bought it out of pity 😅
Totally a pity purchase.

Reactions: 13

yes, it’s so weird that the only way you can find their website is through their Instagram and they don’t anything to promote it so outside of insta no one will no about it. My friend started her little nail salon this spring and it’s so easy the find it through search engines, through social media and she did everything on her own 😂

Reactions: 16
Zoe hasn't even reposted the stories of Tanya's visit. She's such a mean girl and Tanya, no matter her size, is still the sidekick friend trying to ingratiate herself to the mean Queen Bee. It's hilarious but so sad.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
maybe she is in a contract she can't get out of so has launched the brand out of obligation???

Reactions: 8
Yes it’s pretty funny considering zoe posts stuff on her story , about supporting women and the sisterhood .

Those cheesy phrases
‘When women support each other, incredible things happen’

Yet not one slide of Tanya tatt. Poor sod was prob pining all her hopes on it.
Everyday is getting worse for deluded Tanya.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It must be the first time HWM has met Zalfie mustn't it? Odd time for Tanya with Jim. No matter how much you think you are competely over someone them having such a life changing event must be strange.
And Jim does seem to be 100% over Tanya with the arrival of the baby.
She definitely wanted to highlight that HWM was there with her because she knows Jim and Sarah made a trip out before Ottillie and Margot were born to hang out with Zoe and Alfie. They were all in touch throughout the pregnancies as well via IG DMs. It's like it's a competition but only Tanya's playing and she's somehow losing badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Zoe hasn't even reposted the stories of Tanya's visit. She's such a mean girl and Tanya, no matter her size, is still the sidekick friend trying to ingratiate herself to the mean Queen Bee. It's hilarious but so sad.
Mean girl?? They’re not 17 anymore, why would she need to repost it!
I don’t think they’ve been close since Tanya launched her failed acting career.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because they’re supposed to be friends . Friends support each other . If I was in zoe position and my friend has just started a business , which was clearly doing terrible and no publicity, and I knew if I posted a story , which would take me 10 seconds to do and it could generate some interest for my friends failing business venture , I’d do it. That’s what you do, your support your friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Because they’re supposed to be friends . Friends support each other . If I was in zoe position and my friend has just started a business , which was clearly doing terrible and no publicity, and I knew if I posted a story , which would take me 10 seconds to do and it could generate some interest for my friends failing business venture , I’d do it. That’s what you do, your support your friends.
They're only friends for the 'Gram

Maybe, just maybe she’s preoccupied with her new born baby to worry about the drama surrounding someone else’s *failing* business because of said persons poor and lazy choices……

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not disputing the fact Tanya is bone idle with regards to promoting her own business. I completely agree with you . It’s not even half arsed attempt. She lives in cloud cuckoo land and think her name counts for something .

Why would zoe ‘worry’ about drama.

There is no drama?! . Its putting a simple story on a page with the brand and Tanya mentioned . Supporting a friend. 10 seconds of her day.

I’m not disputing the fact Tanya is bone idle with regards to promoting her own business. I completely agree with you . It’s not even half arsed attempt. She lives in cloud cuckoo land and think her name counts for something .

Why would zoe ‘worry’ about drama.

There is no drama?! . Its putting a simple story on a page with the brand and Tanya mentioned . Supporting a friend. 10 seconds of her day.
Tanya dropped a lot of her friends when she started acting and passed some very critical comments about YT and how it was all beneath her . If Zoe hadn’t had the baby I highly doubt she would have dropped by Zoe’s house for a chat! More probably jealous that Jim’s been round with the baby mama! 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.