Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If zoella does get the products I hope she gives an honest review! It will probably be something along the lines “its good, just nothing to rave about” because lets face it what she created is not revolutionary 😂
They also ship worldwide! Let me know if you guys order and try it
I’ve got a feeling even if she does try them she won’t actually say anything about it! Or if she does she’ll go over the top with how ‘fabulous’ it is just to make Tan feel better!

Reactions: 8
Yes I bet the council tax not cheap on that property either, and if getting no income, you’re soon going be struggling.
Wonder how much of these products she had actually bought. She is that arrogant these days, prob loads . Thinking it would instantly sell out.
Bet she panicking having so much stock sat there.

I remember when Lisa Eldridge set up her range. The amount of work she put into it. And this coming from a world renowned respected make up artist . So you knew it would be decent anyway .

Then you get Tanya who is a nobody who thinks she can just change the name on an account and not even do the bare minimum and think people will buy it anyway .

Reactions: 11
If tanya actually continued making youtube videos she might have had a good launch. She had a decent amount of views. I just generally thing shes stupid and bigger than what she is. Youtube is the platform that gave her the life she has. Without youtube she would be nothing and nobody. She has 0 talent in all fields and would be working as a receptionist right now :)

Reactions: 21
If tanya actually continued making youtube videos she might have had a good launch. She had a decent amount of views. I just generally thing shes stupid and bigger than what she is. Youtube is the platform that gave her the life she has. Without youtube she would be nothing and nobody. She has 0 talent in all fields and would be working as a receptionist right now :)
Exactly, she left the youtube bubble and no one knows her outside it, without putting real work to promote the products, there’s zero chance this will go anywhere…how are they not doing constant promos on insta and tiktok, I can’t understand it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Exactly, she left the youtube bubble and no one knows her outside it, without putting real work to promote the products, there’s zero chance this will go anywhere…how are they not doing constant promos on insta and tiktok, I can’t understand it 🤷‍♀️
They need to get some celeb endorsement behind it. At least a makeover with someone other than Tanya. I haven't seen the brand mentioned anywhere else. Tanya needs to start pulling in favours fast or it will die on its arse.
It is too expensive for people to buy on a whim, it needs some serious pushing and effort.

Reactions: 3
I feel like she could have had a kind of career resurgence via youtube if she was willing to be more vulnerable and transparent with her audience. She could have made so much content/vlogs about life after divorce/getting married young, mental health and ~finding yourself~, the reality of auditions and stuff like that. She really shot herself in the foot thinking she was too good for youtube.

Reactions: 33
Just posted this on Zoe's thread, but to me it sounds like a dig to say "the most precious little bub" when your ex also just had a baby.

Let's hope Tanya is vaxxed. I wouldn't let my newborn near an idiot that prances about London like it's not STILL a pandemic, but Zoe only cares about being fawned by the peasants and Tanya the peasant needed Zoe's 9 million followers to hear about AUTWHORED.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course she had to find a way to bring HWM into it. Like who cares that he was there tarn? I’m just here for the Tanya Burr/Zoella nostalgia, closing my eyes and imagining an alternative reality where she’s still relevant and flourishing

Of course she had to find a way to bring HWM into it. Like who cares that he was there tarn? I’m just here for the Tanya Burr/Zoella nostalgia, closing my eyes and imagining an alternative reality where she’s still relevant and flourishing
It must be the first time HWM has met Zalfie mustn't it? Odd time for Tanya with Jim. No matter how much you think you are competely over someone them having such a life changing event must be strange.
And Jim does seem to be 100% over Tanya with the arrival of the baby.

Reactions: 13
HWM holds that baby better than Tarn-ished.

Also, eeeww why are her socky feet on someone else’s couch, I find that gross.

• Haha
I find the whole "WE JUST ADORED HER" thing so performative. It's a newborn. She literally slept through their meeting, maybe if they stayed long enoguh she also cried and pooped and ate. Tanya hadn't seen Zoe since pre pandemic, right? They're supposed to be besties, right? No mention about finally seeing her friend, though.

Oh, but hey, she did have time to post not one but TWO photos of her food, carby and sugary of course because she's so CoOl and ThIn.

One more thing, she posted about how the AUTWHORED tinted moisturizer is the best thing that's ever happened to her skin. Allow me to present to you, exhibit A.

If it lasts 24 hours, doesn't slip on your skin, and evens your skin tone, why is her forehead redder around the eyebrows, why are the corners of her mouth darker, why can you see the dark, probably burned by waxing, upper lip? Oh, and the texture on the cheek and chin. Looks like the shittiest tinted moisturizer in the world. Andshe even put on concealer. WHAT A JOKE.

1632106876664.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why has she got some products coming out, surely she one of the most irrelevant influencers now?

Reactions: 5
Why she is always so puffy 😬 and looking so unhealthy all the time!
For sure not the best recommendation for her own product.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.