Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it says 2 years in the making not 3 but either way it’s a long time for it to turn out this tit!

Reactions: 7
I'm really wondering if she's had ANY sales yet. She hasn't even shown the products being applied has she? A ridiculous brand that is just as pretentious as she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
'What is in it
Ingredient'

Has to go down as one of the funniest website fails of all time.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm not the biggest Tanya fan but I do have to admit, I'm glad that she at least made an effort to make the product packaging sustainable and to use vegan formulas.

Still though, this whole brand seems so half-baked to me. When I was watching the video, I felt 0 excitement from her and you could tell that she was really forcing herself to do it. She honestly just needs to step away from social media and just figure out a normal career path already. She's irrelevant now and given how saturated the make-up market its, I highly doubt Authored will kick off.

Reactions: 23
I'm not the biggest Tanya fan but I do have to admit, I'm glad that she at least made an effort to make the product packaging sustainable and to use vegan formulas.

Still though, this whole brand seems so half-baked to me. When I was watching the video, I felt 0 excitement from her and you could tell that she was really forcing herself to do it. She honestly just needs to step away from social media and just figure out a normal career path already. She's irrelevant now and given how saturated the make-up market its, I highly doubt Authored will kick off.
Agree with all of this. Even Nikkietutorials launching her makeup brand very recently got a lukewarm reception, and she has 13, 8 mill followers on YouTube and 15, 1 mill on Insta!

Can I also just add: the insta for Nikkie's makeup brand currently has 77,7k followers, Authored has 279k. I would love to know what the genuine following for Authored would really be.

And I also agree with you guys on the confusion of where her career is heading. She will film more makeup vids again (maybe? maybe not?) and I feel like she has worked quite hard to get rid of the makeup influencer label. She is and she isn't, our Tanya.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Agree with all of this. Even Nikkietutorials launching her makeup brand very recently got a lukewarm reception, and she has 13, 8 mill followers on YouTube and 15, 1 mill on Insta!

Can I also just add: the insta for Nikkie's makeup brand currently has 77,7k followers, Authored has 279k. I would love to know what the genuine following for Authored would really be.

And I also agree with you guys on the confusion of where her career is heading. She will film more makeup vids again (maybe? maybe not?) and I feel like she has worked quite hard to get rid of the makeup influencer label. She is and she isn't, our Tanya.
I don’t know how legit this site is but authored is a flop anyway 😅

34F63A46-C221-42C0-A310-1B8AEA1BB4D5.jpeg

So the photos are in the wrong order… deliberately? So we can’t actually see the products… deliberately? WTF. WTAF. This is a car crash of a shitshow.
Why are they lying? They have an insta story and the pictures come in the right order 😂😂

They seriously just suck and probably didn’t realise when you want to upload usually the order changes so the newest picture is the first and so on…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
'Hope she wasn't wearing her own tinted moisturiser here, it wouldn't be a very good advertising for it.
Screenshot_20210917-132526.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She always looks like she's just been given really bad, upsetting news seconds before a photo was taken

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She always looks like she's just been given really bad, upsetting news seconds before a photo was taken
And the dress looks second hand and also like she couldn't be bothered to get the steam iron out for it

Reactions: 10
Yes she always looks on the verge of tears. Is it the too dark heavy eyebrows? They sort of squash her eyes down.

Reactions: 14
Before we know it someone hacks her and leaks her nudes😂I totally see it happening before she never struck me as someone who had any but now🧐

Reactions: 5
That new video is disturbing. I was trying to figure out why. She looks like she's been crying all day, her forehead doesn't move so there's no expression when she speaks, she's had something done to her teeth which causes her to have a sibilant S (sounds like a lisp) and it's just all really odd the way she's sat unlit in the hallway of her house. She doesn't look very well or happy at all poor thing.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.