Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it was basically a launch for an Instagram page of empty platitudes, nice. The stuff they’re writing is so cliche, yet they literally think it’s something groundbreaking and inspirational lol

Reactions: 15
If the situation were different I’d feel a bit bad. She did this to herself however, and she and her “team” should have realized that people would react this way given how the account was not organically grown (at least not with this brand). I can’t see it getting any better from here tbh.

Reactions: 12

"Whatever your thing is, seek it out and your story can be whatever you want it to be."

Who's writing these things, a 4th grader? Nah, a 4th grader could do better. It's insane how there's zero flow and no real meaning behind these superfluous words/sentences. Make it stop.

And the sea of hands with chicken scratch scrawled on them makes me recoil almost. It's not nice to look at. They're supposedly all about telling your own story, being the author of your own life, while completely blurring out the individual, covering their faces and placing them in the background to be this uniform marketing scheme. It's just SO BAD.

How much longer are we gonna be subjected to this bullshit? Monday she'll be back on her main page posting her redundant photo dumps of the weekend, that is predictable. But it seems like there's no end in sight to these empty tit quotes. It's like a nightmare where you're trying to get to a destination and you can just never get there.
I think the hands are all in the wrong direction. Let me fix that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What in the utter bag of bollocks is this tripe? Looks like the tide is finally turning for our Tarn.

• Haha
Very little engagement on the posts and even when there is it’s mostly negative (before it gets deleted). Can’t see this taking off to be honest! I think it’s very telling that considering this used to be her old makeup brand account, Sam and Nic Chapman don’t follow it. They would’ve previously!

I’ve also noticed Nics husband has unfollowed the page too! He used to follow it because it came up at the top because I follow his Haste Kitchen account. Not anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I know this has been said before but I’m saying it again because their stupidity during all of this Authored bullshit is annoying me 😂…. But these weird hand posts should have been posted previously alongside a countdown to the launch (to drum up interest) & then had the actual products launch on the launch date.

I think a lot of the negative comments on the posts are because something has “launched” but they’re not explaining what that is & it’s annoying people

Reactions: 19

"Whatever your thing is, seek it out and your story can be whatever you want it to be."

Who's writing these things, a 4th grader? Nah, a 4th grader could do better. It's insane how there's zero flow and no real meaning behind these superfluous words/sentences. Make it stop.

And the sea of hands with chicken scratch scrawled on them makes me recoil almost. It's not nice to look at. They're supposedly all about telling your own story, being the author of your own life, while completely blurring out the individual, covering their faces and placing them in the background to be this uniform marketing scheme. It's just SO BAD.

How much longer are we gonna be subjected to this bullshit? Monday she'll be back on her main page posting her redundant photo dumps of the weekend, that is predictable. But it seems like there's no end in sight to these empty tit quotes. It's like a nightmare where you're trying to get to a destination and you can just never get there.
I see she's box ticking! POC check, Muslim woman in a hijab check!!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
It looks a lot like Niomi Smart's Smart Skin launch. There was a lot of bollocks about "stories" there, too.

I mean, in a way, credit to them for leaving them up considering it’s the only comments 😭😂 the reflection on it as a company is so bad!

Reactions: 5
Well looky here, she’s miraculously gone up by another 100k followers on IG to 3.2m

You bleeping fraud, Tanya. You absolute bleeping fraud 🖕🏼 With the way people and your old fans talk about you, there is absolutely no way you’re GAINING real followers at this rate. You’re buying them and you know it. Liar.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
That she's been re-posting and linking Authored's posts in her main account Stories and still they only average 200-something Likes, says just how irrelevant she's become. No one is interested in what she's selling or has to say anymore.

Reactions: 23
So has the authored page been gaining followers or losing followers since they started these cringey posts? I’d have thought a lot of the people who used to followed for the TB cosmetics page would be confused like what’s this page bye unfollow.

Reactions: 11
So has the authored page been gaining followers or losing followers since they started these cringey posts? I’d have thought a lot of the people who used to followed for the TB cosmetics page would be confused like what’s this page bye unfollow.
She's buying followers again!??

• Sick
Reactions: 4
They've lost 1K so far.

That's how Tanya's main account should be- she should be in the red 100%. I remember she was consistently losing YouTube subscribers, over 600K starting maybe in 2018 and still counting to this very day. You can't tell me she's in the red on all her other platforms but she's somehow organically gaining followers on Instagram, over 100K, and when she just posts redundant tit and random ads and has the lowest engagement of her career. Nope. Absolutely not.

Speaking of her YouTube, she deleted five more videos this weekend. 😂 It's a pattern with her. When things aren't going well, she goes mad changing or erasing her bios completely and going on a rage delete. I bet she's in a panic with the poor reception of Authored.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Speaking of her YouTube, she deleted five more videos this weekend. 😂 It's a pattern with her. When things aren't going well, she goes mad changing or erasing her bios completely and going on a rage delete. I bet she's in a panic with the poor reception of Authored.
She's truly the dumbest of the former YT Brit Crew, and that's saying something considering the likes of Niomi Smart (oh the irony) and Zoe Poohead Sugg were in it. Erase MORE YT videos which are probably one of the few things left people still want to watch of hers? When will she understand she's become unwatchable? She makes me cringe and no one, no one, likes to feel second hand embarrassment for entertainment purposes.

She's truly the dumbest of the former YT Brit Crew, and that's saying something considering the likes of Niomi Smart (oh the irony) and Zoe Poohead Sugg were in it. Erase MORE YT videos which are probably one of the few things left people still want to watch of hers? When will she understand she's become unwatchable? She makes me cringe and no one, no one, likes to feel second hand embarrassment for entertainment purposes.
At least dimbobs left all her videos with joeeeeey up, so she’s still raking all that cash!

Reactions: 6
She might as well delete her You Tube channel now then, they’ll be nothing left at this rate! She needs some sensible advice about her ‘career’ that she actually takes and quick, this is one hell of a spiral she’s on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.