Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the person that said something like "I don't get why her family and friends haven't just given her told cold hard truth" (I can't quote as it's in the old thread!)

I just wanna say, I've always thought that this is exactly what Jim did, and that's why they ended.
I agree with you. It'd also partly explain why she was so infatuated with Rhys, he was an actor and he probably pretended to encourage her since they all thought she was their meal ticket. And why Jim made such a show of going to every single showing of Confidence, like, hey, look, I DO support you.

She's digged such a hole for herself. In a couple years she'll have nothing, unless she's invested in a savvy way.

Reactions: 14
You guys need to listen to the spotify interview! 21min-30min mark she literally talks about what we say about her on tattle! Even her brand authored😱yall need to listen! Hi Tanya! (Besides listening to us, I wish you’d take our advice!) I couldnt listen and take notes on my phone at the same time😂maybe someone can summarize the 21-30

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
You guys need to listen to the spotify interview! 21min-30min mark she literally talks about what we say about her on tattle! Even her brand authored😱yall need to listen! Hi Tanya! (Besides listening to us, I wish you’d take our advice!) I couldnt listen and take notes on my phone at the same time😂maybe someone can summarize the 21-30
That podcast is painful. She has the physical charisma for a job in radio, she has the voice for a job in print, and the brains for none of that :S

Here's a quick recap:

- She mentions her small town kid theater club. As if this were her origin story and she were a great thespian who always loved the stage. "I've always said this, but I feel the most me when I'm acting. I just feel whole." (can you hear me laughing all the way to wherever you are?)
- Sebastian mentions Youtube and how creating keeps you sane, "if you're an artist you're an artist, whether someone is buying or not." And Tanya laughs like an idiot.
- "I just wanted to be a part of it, however small... It's just these tiny little bits." Awww, what happened to your liking comments about how you'd be at the BAFTA's and Oscar's in a year or two? She's so so so pathetic.
- Claims that in her next movie, directed by Jamie Adams, which she says she's a lead in, she was also a producer and she "felt in her element."
- She keeps name dropping, like the casting director of her "first job" in 2017 which was never picked up and the director Jamie Adams.
- Throughout it all, it's obvious that she has no presence, no charisma. Sebastian carries the podcast.
- Sebastian says he loves acting because it puts him in contact with so many people from different professions on set and then Tanya is all "THAT'S WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID I FELT IN MY ELEMENT" "It's so exciting, it's such a collaborative process with all these artists." Except Sebastian mentioned all sorts of people on set, even accountants, so not all artists, you obnoxious cow.
- Sebastian says he feels so lucky whenever he auditions to even get to say the lines of that character he connected to. Tanya: YES, THAT FEELING OF BEING SO HAPPY WHEN YOU GET TO BE ON SET. No, Tanya. He's not talking about being on set. He's talking about relishing all and any chances to act.
- "I am very lucky I have a whole other career doing Instagram, the whole influencer thing. But I just want to act for the rest of my life, even if that is, like you say, that I get to be on a film every 5 years." Can't wait for the influencer gravy train to run out on this ungrateful bellend. She'd have NO CHANCE of saying that if she had to work a real job. It'd be, either I make it or I leave it cause there are bills to pay and I can't keep paying for acting workshops and taking time off to audition.
- Sebastian asks her how she feels about her "double life" as a "successful influencer" and an "actor", whether they go hand in hand or are a hindrance. Tanya says the biggest benefit is that she has another job where she is "her own boss" and can take three days off to prep for an important audition. LMAO. And then she deletes instagram off her phone. Imagine. She preps for three days for an audition... and still acts like a llama high on cough syrup. At least she acknowledges that it'd be harder to have a normal job, like some of her friends who are not "successful" actors. She cites her old Starbucks job and how it'd be so much harder. But like, you can hear the smugness in her voice. She thinks those other people are total chumps.
- Tanya mocks how Sebastian does stories on Instagram and "talks and talks", she does it under the guise of "this is what I LOVE about Seb" but you can tell she's mocking him. She's such an obnoxious person. "You made a pie with your Mum, that was MY FAVOURITE"
- Sebastian says he hides behind a persona on social media and asks if she has that, if people expect her to be a certain way on Instagram or want her to promote something in a certain way, which is a good question. Tanya, idiot that she is, is all "I'm very lucky, my audience are so loving and so loyal and have so much respect and go along with what I'm doing." Girl You can't get 3% of followers to respond or like your stuff. You've lost the plot.
- "With numbers come the trolls or the haters and people who don't understand" and "why does she have so many job titles under her name? what is she?" HI TAAAAARNYYYAAAA. We the trolls, haters, and people who don't understand salute you. And btw, you're none of those things under your name. NONE. It's not that we don't understand or that we're judgmental or want you to "Stay in your lane". It's that none of those lanes are yours, because you're a fraud at all of them.
- Sebastian thinks those people, aka us, are jealous, misogynistic, and close minded not to allow her to do different things. She calls herself a "creative".
- Tanya claims she's "very happy to just attend acting workshops and being on set is the most magical thing in the world and rehearsal rooms." "I'd be happy to get to do that once a year, that's enough for me. That would keep me going." INSANE. Like, wow. She'd have no chance to do this if she didn't have the millions she made off Youtube. There's no chance she could have kept going this long if she didn't have her Youtube fame. Everyone should unfollow her, stat.
- "You have people saying, when is she going to make it then? And I doubt I'm ever going to make it." LOL. What a turn, Tarny Tarn. You thought you'd be a STAR and you still act as if you are. But now you're saying you doubt you'll ever make it? HIIII TANYA.
- "Having been online and had part of my life online for 10 years, I've grown a thicker skin." SURE. That's why you delete ALL those comments that are even remotely critical. Sure thing, Tanya. Thick skin... like an onion.
- "I'm very lucky, I don't get too much of that [negativity]". BAHAHAHAA. Are you sure, love? You delete everything that's not licking your arse.
- She mentions how she deletes instagram constantly, not because of the negativity, but because she compares others' to herself. Right. Like your close buddies Lily James and Meghan Markle, Tarny?
- The end.

Thank God. I guess there'll be more of this nonsense in a couple days since this "podcast" is going to be hosted by the both of them? I don't know. But wow. She is so far from reality that reality is a tiiiiiny invisible dot millions of lightyears away from her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I salute you the brave ones listening delusional Tan! You are the heroes if Tattle 🤩
The woman has an ego size of the galaxy and zero talent.
Try to be humble for once Tan. I does not hurt you know . Try something to at least cover your horrible insufferable personality.

Reactions: 12
Ok listened to the podcast and it was one of the most insufferable things I've ever heard. The constant circle-jerking between Sebastian and Tanya about their acting struggles was nauseating, to say the least. And no, we aren't jealous of Tanya and her slashie "careers"... some of us here are working on PhDs, on the frontline, in retail, so feeling in the "element" is a luxury that (a) we can't afford (b) these snobby twats are really ungrateful for and (c) they are doing a half-assed job at.

Also, just generally, how bloody out of place was that whole podcast? Like with it being coupled together with the audiobook, surely it would've been 90% about the themes and recording process? I can imagine strangers listening to it, who don't know Tanya/Sebastian, thinking wtf...

• Heart
.....she needs to tit or get off the pot.......regarding this 'beauty brand' launch......Engagement on the brand's IG is already low (nearly 300k followers but only 200 liking the posts).....It is said that on average,1 out of a 100 people buy a product on social media ......so, that's two sales Tanya has got 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She fancies herself a jack of all trades, but every single venture is flopping/has flopped by now so... jack of all failures maybe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
All this talk about being a "creative" and feeling in her element on set surrounded by other "artists" just shows what a fraud she is. She just wants to feel important and glamorous and delude herself into thinking she has some sort of emotional depth. She doesn't have any interest or understanding of the business side of the film industry (the accountants, etc.) because it's not tied to this fallacy of who she thinks she is. The irony is that influencing was her meal ticket and her pathway to all these glamorous insider industry events and she's turned her back on it. She'd have more legitimacy if she just worked hard in that lane but she can't do it. I'm also surprised to see her say she'll never make it. She's right, but 2 years ago we never would have heard anything like that coming from her. Maybe off-topic but I wonder if the new boyfriend has anything to do with that.

Reactions: 19
Well this is embarrassing 😂😂😂😂 her latest Authored post ( so far) has only 43 like with no comments…..I’m truly shocked since we all know Tanya is England’s answer to Meryl Streep. 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She deleted all the comments because she is so "ok"with criticism which is called THE TRUTH...shocking 😂
Someone got another reality check.
Do you imaging if someone invest money in a product and all they get is a pinterest/ Tumblr poems...
Do you imagine going to a caffeine for a coffee..oh but first let's read books about the wonderful adventures changing life. FFS TAN, stop the BS.

Reactions: 11

I really have no words. It's truly so simple and straightforward that when launching a beauty brand, all people want/need is aesthetic products that work well and have good formulations + pretty photos and cool videos showing the results in action. None of this obscure flowery bullshit layered on top trying to be deep for no reason and with no endpoint in sight. When you have to edit the bio to indicate it's a beauty brand because people don't get it because you're so bad at marketing that it's unclear. 💀

I can't believe how bad this is. For someone who's worked directly in the damn beauty industry for ten years and has previously launched a semi-successful cosmetics line at one time (TBC dwindled but it at least sold fine in the beginning), it's especially embarrassing and unbelievable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

I really have no words. It's truly so simple and straightforward that when launching a beauty brand, all people want/need is aesthetic products that work well and have good formulations + pretty photos and cool videos showing the results in action. None of this obscure flowery bullshit layered on top trying to be deep for no reason and with no endpoint in sight. When you have to edit the bio to indicate it's a beauty brand because people don't get it because you're so bad at marketing that it's unclear. 💀

I can't believe how bad this is. For someone who's worked directly in the damn beauty industry for ten years and has previously launched a semi-successful cosmetics line at one time (TBC dwindled but it at least sold fine in the beginning), it's especially embarrassing and unbelievable.
This is so much more cringe now that I this is supposed to be a beauty brand…like what the hell is this 😬

Reactions: 13
This is so much more cringe now that I this is supposed to be a beauty brand…like what the hell is this 😬
It's just sad that they delete comments and leave all empty, no one wants to reply to those stupid quotes. Zero engagement

Reactions: 10
The marketing is so bad on this brand. Even though it says its a beauty brand, am still not entirely convinced.

Has anyone seen the latest comments on Authored?? I’m no Einstein but I’m pretty confident things probably aren’t panning out the way they expected….. 🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
Three years? Three years this shitshow has been in the planning? A couple of badly written pseudo cryptic scribbles? Three minutes would make more sense.
Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.