Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So its been launched for 16 hours, but so far its just scribbles on blank paper with absolute no comprehension for gramma or what the actual product is.

It would make sense if it was a stationary line, considering the marketing, but who knows. Could be Martha themed nonsense for all we know.

Reactions: 14
She has linked it on her insta stories but it’s on Spotify!
Thank you, just listened to it. How god damn lazy she sounds with how she deletes Instagram. She’ll go on there and post her ‘ads’ then delete the app again and still make money?! I get social media can be bad for us all the time but that is part of her job! What other job would it be acceptable to just sack off when you feel like it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

ETA - I run my own small business and if I was to not bother with my website and social media’s I wouldn’t have a business. I’m guessing this is why her engagement is so little now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone want to take one for the team and listen? I suspect she is more bothered about this than her disdain for being a beauty influencer…
Looks like its going to be an absolutely flop!! But I guess that's what happens when you hire a YOUTUBER!!

Reactions: 8
You know it's bad when Yasmin and Guy have dropped their names from it. They're the same people who helped Niomi Smart with her skincare line...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Guess they fell in the trap of Tanya's delusions that if you put Tanya Burr on a product it will sell. And that is the only input from her. Use my name and I will put myself as co-founder.
I still don't get either why they invested in niomi smart....it is as well a waste of money.

Reactions: 10
I've got a title for her autobiography: Tanya Burr: Failure to Launch.

How the hell is she such a delusional idiot? She has no talent. I used to feel bad when she was called an oaf but the more she shows of her self, the more oaf-like she becomes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've got a title for her autobiography: Tanya Burr: Failure to Launch.
I would read it - but only if it was a tell-all and only to find out what happened to Martha. OK, OK, and to learn all the juicy deets of her marriage split.

Reactions: 17
I would read it - but only if it was a tell-all and only to find out what happened to Martha. OK, OK, and to learn all the juicy deets of her marriage split.
Yeah, I'd read it if it was a proper, honest, humble account. If she admitted to having been an utter turd and gotten too big for her britches, etc.

Reactions: 9
I left a perfectly reasonable comment on waiting for the launch and still having no idea what the launch was aboit
So they can waste time doing that rather than actually working on the launch of whatever it is they are launching.
Brilliant.
I’ve now been *muted* I think that’s the term from leaving any more comments 🙄😂

If I post from the account ( I wrote the comment from) it looks like my message is being sent but when I go through to my second account…yeah nothing…….

I can’t help but feel if they spent less time deleting comments they would actually have a physical product to sell.

Reactions: 10
D5E838F9-D23B-42B4-804C-68FBC9245327.jpeg
The countdown to deletion begins…also is that not the cringiest response ever!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
duck off it’s like trying to cross a bridge and having a troll force you to solve a riddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can’t help but feel sorry for Tanya right now
Jim’s just had a baby and is playing happy families and she’s got a few lines in some unknown films, a failed brand launch and not a lot else to show?

Reactions: 17
Can’t help but feel sorry for Tanya right now
Jim’s just had a baby and is playing happy families and she’s got a few lines in some unknown films, a failed brand launch and not a lot else to show?
Yep, like, she clearly didn't want that family life back then and not with Jim, but she's got nothing of what she wanted back when they broke up while he's got everything he wanted.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 754181The countdown to deletion begins…also is that not the cringiest response ever!?
Jeez it is a beauty brand. Since when we are creating poems about lip balms...and it sounds like she found a cure for world famine or cancer 🤦‍♀️ it could easily be for a medicine against diarrhoea...or tampons.

Tanya have you eaten too much mayo or something ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20210909-222548.jpg
I love how she says "Anthony Hopkins is just excellent". Sounds so pretentious. Thank God we have the Instagram stories of acting legend Tanya Burr otherwise we wouldn't hear about up and coming actors like Anthony Hopkins!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
To the person that said something like "I don't get why her family and friends haven't just given her told cold hard truth" (I can't quote as it's in the old thread!)

I just wanna say, I've always thought that this is exactly what Jim did, and that's why they ended.

"I think it's time to admit defeat, and please stop wasting our money on it as it's clearly not going to happen. Objectively speaking, you're just not good enough. Why not move on to something you're actually good at?" - Jim, probably

"What are you talking about? I'm really good at acting. I just haven't got my lucky break yet. So I'm going to keep going at it, even if it means selling my body a bit more, and if you don't want to support/join me then I guess we should just end it" - Tanya, probably

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What a loser! And she put acting and authored in her saved, and in authored she put stories of people who dropped out of a project🤦‍♀️On Halloween someone please spray faint Loser on her door for me
And the free people dress and the sandals, launched her own brand and doing ads for others

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What a loser! And she put acting and authored in her saved, and in authored she put stories of people who dropped out of a project🤦‍♀️On Halloween someone please spray faint Loser on her door for me
And the free people dress and the sandals, launched her own brand and doing ads for others
BAHAHAHA the bucket hat. She has always looked slightly toddlery, especially back when she played up the ditzy, and that awful, awful hat just highlights it. She's so bad at fashion. At acting. At instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All those people earnestly sitting at a table with laptops to come up with.... what precisely?
I seriously think she was delusional enough to think that after the Telegraph interview 'important' people would be hammering down the door to become involved. As it is, tumbleweed. And now she has lost interest. Can't be arsed to put in the hard graft but had her usual sense of entitlement.
It will die a death and will never be mentioned again. Commenters will blocked.
I wonder if we will ever actually see these four gender-neutral products?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.