Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imsorryabtthisacct

Wow did she and the guy break up or something? This is the worst state I've seen her in years. She needs to bring back the warmer tones and softer brows.

1633549727096.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40

sfts

D5E838F9-D23B-42B4-804C-68FBC9245327.jpeg
The countdown to deletion begins…also is that not the cringiest response ever!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
The funny thing I noticed is at the start of the instagram video she says ‘…. Oh yep it’s recording ok’ like…. Girl you were a successful youtuber for years, why are you pretending you don’t know how to film a video?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

kenyounot

Totally agree. Authored. Why? It sounds like such a shit name for a makeup brand, it has nothing to do with makeup at all. The word “authored” literally means to have written something. I know people will know this but the mind boggles.
The irony is that everything they wrote is grammatically incorrect, spelled incorrectly, or entirely out of order…

• Haha

bbk2me

"My bladder" "needing to pee"

🤣

Authored is such a joke, I can't.

Tanya reminds me of a lottery winner. A dumb one. Some average person who comes into money and now they think they're suddenly entrepreneurs or restauranteurs etc. etc. and of course 99% of these ventures fail because having money doesn't magically make you business-oriented. At least with Tanya Burr Cosmetics, Dom was part of it and she had Gleam to help and manage it. It's clear that left to her own devices, she has no idea what she's doing and can't make a smart decision to save her life. Leaving YouTube, the acting, the bad new brand..

I've said this before, but I very seriously doubt she has any investments or even disposable income. In the Stella article she stated something like she can just do Instagram and that'd be how she makes her money. That's not how a person who has investments and different sources of income speaks. Sounds like she lives brand deal check to brand deal check, just earnings off Instagram. I think acting and Authored are her investments. I think she was banking on being a famous, in-demand actress, and expecting Authored to do well. But clearly, it's all going to shit. She's losing money.

• Haha

PettyinPink

I find it truly insane how Instagram doesn’t monitor these bot accounts and doesn’t ban influencers for buying followers.

Imagine if we could buy qualifications or work experience for our CV’s and just conned our way into jobs :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 38

kenyounot

Fuck off it’s like trying to cross a bridge and having a troll force you to solve a riddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

dee_mc

VIP Member
She always looks like she's just been given really bad, upsetting news seconds before a photo was taken

• Haha

bbk2me

kswBqHF.jpg

wj4yl4U.jpg

Her appearance is so BAD, it's actually worrying. I'm shook. What's going on with the one side of her face (our left)? It's swollen like when you get hit, or something, her eyes don't even open the same. I know we all can wake up puffy from water retention, but just on one side? I thought maybe it could be a bad Botox injection, but, no, you can still her major lines and wrinkles when she smiles. Even if it wasn't an injury, that can't be a good sign of what's going on in her body.

I'm sorry I can't remember who said it first, but it is truly unbelievable that this is a person who goes away on holiday every weekend. She looks like an unwell, unrested, stressed out, haggard mess.

Also, look at that texture on her forehead and you can see her every pore:

oey9rqd.jpg

But her tinted moisturizer has a blurring effect - my ass.

• Wow
  • Sad

mg95

VIP Member
She's delusional but there's something to be said for her refusing to even name her and her boyfriend's song out of respect for privacy, meanwhile Jim is answering questions from trolls about Tanya as he's got his newborn baby slung over his shoulder while she naps in between ad campaigns

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Wow. So Tarn didn't even bring along some freebies for Zalfie yesterday? Times must be hard!

This is such a fail. I know it's early days, but I haven't seen Authored mentioned anywhere; no (paid for) articles, not even by any influencers on Instagram. If you Google 'Tanya Burr Authored' nothing about the brand comes up. Instead what you get is one article in the Telegraph that mentions the brand. The actual brand website doesn't even show up in that search - so how is anyone supposed to find it?! It doesn't even show if I search 'authored skincare' or 'authored make-up'. The only people who know about this are those who were still following the old Tanya Burr Cosmetics account!

lilamay

VIP Member
She'll hate the fact that in the DM article they refer to her as 'Youtuber Tanya Burr' and used this photo :ROFLMAO:

1631707156327.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

enjoy177

Has anyone heard her interview on Inside The Cell podcast? It was posted yesterday. My GOODNESS she literally is delusional. This interview proves it more than anything she's ever said/viewed herself as before.
She really thinks she's an actress. It's what she truly is, it's drilled inside her on a mollecular level. I cannot stop physically cringing. She thinks so highly of herself. Tanya, you're an extra. So are hundreds of millions of other people. GET OVER YOURSELF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36