Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alethophobia

i use to be a sort of fan of tanya and the rest of the brit crew back in 2014, then i stopped following most of them in 2015. didn’t tanya have a makeup brand (or was it a collab?) cause i remember my sister buying the the babypink lip gloss and hating how gloopy, sticky and lack of even coverage it gave.

julylyly

Tanya doesn't look good here. Very puffy. I wonder if she had an allergic reaction to her Authored mascara or tinted moisturiser?

In other news, it seems Authored is now sending PR packages. Pixie Geldof posted a story yesterday and Lily Pebbles is apparently obsessed with the packaging. I've noticed a few people talk about the packaging rather than the products....hmmm....
I didn't see pixie geldof tag it as pr-gift etc, should she have?

Yes Authored is (quite logically) a writers site. So it has to be The Authored. Though the product itself has no 'The' 🙄
You would think three years of preparation might have highlighted this basic marketing flaw.
such an awkward afterthought of a brand name it does not flow at all lol

nottouraverageuser

I think if she would have continued her channel and gain followers on other platforms she probably would have had more opportunities for acting. These tiktokers are getting acting roles and getting signed to agencies and it’s not like they have talent. Have you seen this trainwreck of a “movie” He’s All That, I wouldn’t recommend it, it’s awful but still the lead “actress” started as a tiktoker 😂
I actually quite liked it!!! Good cheesy fun!!

beautyfanatic

What a loser! And she put acting and authored in her saved, and in authored she put stories of people who dropped out of a project🤦‍♀️On Halloween someone please spray faint Loser on her door for me
And the free people dress and the sandals, launched her own brand and doing ads for others
How do we know these people dropped out? I wonder how this all got started! And why she launched practically a week late

Tanya looks much thinner than she used to be. She was never big or ‘fat’ but she has definitely slimmed down a lot! I never really watched any of her videos, or watched any with her in them because she’s annoying as hell!