Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will tanya ever make it to the cover of rollercoaster magazine again?

"I've never heard of this magazine before" - zoella throwing shade 😆

"It's available in boutique newsagents" - Tanya 🤪

The rising star of screen and stage talks about her journey from YouTube fame to worldwide recognition.

Has this been posted before, it's too cringy for me but im sure there's some real Tanya gems

That rollacoaster interview is quite sad/deluded. 'Worldwide recognition'? 😬And she wanted children in a few years after she has starred in a couple of films. Double 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The fact she believed and still believes that she will STARR in MOVIES is an offense to all the history of cinema and us all.
A fly has more charisma and acting skills than you Tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oppo? Never heard of it, so just glanced and the invite seems so random. To fall off the liquor and beauty brands PR lists when she's in that category. Yikes. And, she took Kate. 😂 I bet if her boyfriend was a charming, tall, good looking guy, she would die to show him off and bring him out. If he's not there because he chose not to go because he's a pRiVaTe pErSon, then he should just get over himself. Tanya's not some famous A-list celebrity who's heavy in the public eye (she's not in the public eye at all) and has fans and paparazzi after them trying to pry in their personal life. 🙄

Oof. Looking haggard.

Even smiling, she looks terribly awkward. Self-conscious, unsure of herself, unconfident:

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oppo? Never heard of it, so just glanced and the invite seems so random. To fall off the liquor and beauty brands PR lists when she's in that category. Yikes. And, she took Kate. 😂 I bet if her boyfriend was a charming, tall, good looking guy, she would die to show him off and bring him out. If he's not there because he chose not to go because he's a pRiVaTe pErSon, then he should just get over himself. Tanya's not some famous A-list celebrity who's heavy in the public eye (she's not in the public eye at all) and has fans and paparazzi after them trying to pry in their personal life. 🙄

Oof. Looking haggard.

ishAql2.jpg

Even smiling, she looks terribly awkward. Self-conscious, unsure of herself, unconfident:

TRDOFeg.jpg

TZhCsVa.jpg

5GGv1gQ.jpg
I think she looks nice in these photos actually!

Reactions: 39
Yeah I think she looks alright - unsure of herself, fair enough.
I don't like the black shoes and bag with the light coloured outfit but 🤷‍♀️ she's worn a lot worse!

Reactions: 27
Slim but not the waif she pretends to be.

Second picture: it's how you smile at a colleague you don't know well but keep seeing in passing in the building where you work.

Confession: It's petty of me but I never used to have cellulite until like 2-3 years ago and seeing Tanya all slimmed down but with tiny bit of cellulite on her thighs made me feel better. Please don't shoot me.

Yeah I think she looks alright - unsure of herself, fair enough.
I don't like the black shoes and bag with the light coloured outfit but 🤷‍♀️ she's worn a lot worse!
A nude sandal would be better, indeed.

Reactions: 25
I think her outfit is nice and flatters her shape nicely. But her face looks dull and haggard like she's aged years and her demeanor is that of an insecure person. She's hunched and closed into herself and still dead behind the eyes.

Compared to last year (well, 2019).

Hair was not it, but she seemed relaxed, confident -bordering arrogant, and dare I say.. easy breezy almost.

Reactions: 27
I just see how much she edits her instagram photos to look slimmer.
Yet again she has nothing special about her, no charisma, no energy, no special talent.
You would not even notice her if you would not known her for YT days.
She looks just simply boring. How the hell she still thinks she has a chance of any breakthrough is beyond my understanding.

Reactions: 21
She is looking a bit like how she used to be before she was very slim - but without that “spark” she used to have? Maybe she isn’t feeling as comfortable with herself as she was in the previous photos from 2019 (I think she looks good now)

Reactions: 11
Slim but not the waif she pretends to be.

Second picture: it's how you smile at a colleague you don't know well but keep seeing in passing in the building where you work.

Confession: It's petty of me but I never used to have cellulite until like 2-3 years ago and seeing Tanya all slimmed down but with tiny bit of cellulite on her thighs made me feel better. Please don't shoot me.

A nude sandal would be better, indeed.
yeah or wedges

Reactions: 2
Sick of this head behaviour, Lucy & Lydia are at it too. If I want to see your grid posts, I'll go and look at them.
Oh LOL how disgusting and dirty is that mirror? :eek:

That's from the camera roll too, I am surprised she didn't tag Florence Pugh or asked when she's free for lunch 😅
1625934998708.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No-one gifted a pedi so no pedi
╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭
Simples!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When will she realize she DOES NOT SUIT BLONDE HAIR!!!!! Tanya, you don’t have to look THIS bad. Just STOP bleaching your damn hair!!!! So frustrating to watch someone actively make themselves look WORSE than they have to be.

Reactions: 12
Alfie just dropped his what looks like lounge wear id figure it they were really close with tanya they would use her im the photoshoots but lets see if she gets a pr package

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.