Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@bbk2me
I'd feel bad for her if no one had told her she's never going to make it with the substantiated evidence to go with the comment. But I bet they have, at this stage of her "acting journey" it's highly improbable that no casting director or agent has sat her down and told her a polite variant of "you're no good, pack it in already." But she blamed everything else for her lack of success. The lack of a US working visa, her size, the critics, the pandemic. So I can't feel bad for someone who made their bed and now must lie in it.
On a gifted mattress

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@bbk2me oh man, thanks for the Monday morning laugh. Those photos are... something.

I'd feel bad for her if no one had told her she's never going to make it with the substantiated evidence to go with the comment. But I bet they have, at this stage of her "acting journey" it's highly improbable that no casting director or agent has sat her down and told her a polite variant of "you're no good, pack it in already." But she blamed everything else for her lack of success. The lack of a US working visa, her size, the critics, the pandemic. So I can't feel bad for someone who made their bed and now must lie in it.
Yes. Call me mean but, this post reminds me of the occasional "I feel so sorry for Tan, really. I really hope she does well. She deserves her dreams after all the hard work she's put into it" posts we get one here sometimes. Because when I read them I'm always just like....

😐

Lol wut? 😂😂😂😂

Not only did she make her bed and must therefore lie in it, but she's not shown an ounce of regret, remorse, or humility. Instead she continues to act like she's the tit and anyone who denounces her is nothing but a jellus hater. (No, she's not ever literally said that, but that's what her incessant deleting of comments and refusal to acknowledge certain comments/questions says to me)

So until she releases either a video, or even a written statement, showing some form of vulnerability and genuine relatability, I have 0 sympathy ✌

Reactions: 18
Agree with all of that @poshbird and @QueenBW.

I think the problem for her is that it’s much easier to be vulnerable when you’ve admitted defeat and have moved past it and have some perspective.

She must still be wading through the thick of it, clinging on to some desperate dream. But you’re so right, she would have an instant hit YouTube video or even documentary if she straight up said — I tried and I failed! But she just hasn’t “done the work” in that sense and still sees herself as above her audience. She’s deluded and thinks she might still make it.

I don’t think any of us have actually ever seen the real her, is she that ditzy oaf from the old days? She certainly isn’t this new one dimensional flat character with zero personality. Who is the actual Tanya?! Maybe when she realised that she’ll start connecting with people again.

I wonder if she’ll ever work it all out.

Reactions: 18
@bbk2me oh man, thanks for the Monday morning laugh. Those photos are... something.

Oh yeah they've told her:

😂

Since she said "setbacks" I'm assuming they were people within the industry itself. She's so arrogant and downright deluded she didn't even stop to consider that they might just know what they're talking about. Just brushed it off as being told "crazy things." 🙄🙄

Do we think she's still auditioning? I think maybe it's finally set in after six likely exhausting, fruitless years that it's not YouTube that's hindering her, it's not not having the US visa, or all the other things she was telling herself. Surely, she has to finally realize that she's just plain talentless, so bad at acting, no one wants to cast her?

Reactions: 22
Oh yeah they've told her:

😂

Since she said "setbacks" I'm assuming they were people within the industry itself. She's so arrogant and downright deluded she didn't even stop to consider that they might just know what they're talking about. Just brushed it off as being told "crazy things." 🙄🙄

Do we think she's still auditioning? I think maybe it's finally set in after six likely exhausting, fruitless years that it's not YouTube that's hindering her, it's not not having the US visa, or all the other things she was telling herself. Surely, she has to finally realize that she's just plain talentless, so bad at acting, no one wants to cast her?
I mean you’d hope so (six years!!!!) but she has basically self funded roles and those “independent” films she has gone on about more recently haven’t seen the light of day yet (her friends are involved in these projects like Kate - why are they supporting it as well?!).

I’d love her to show humility but I think she genuinely thinks she has worked hard and she will graft her way into Hollywood stardom because she is a go getter…

Reactions: 5
Well, there’s not much hard work you can do when you can’t act. Although, maybe adult movies could be an option.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Well, there’s not much hard work you can do when you can’t act. Although, maybe adult movies could be an option.
Nooo I'll have nightmares about that. She'd probably use a terrible fake accent for no reason.

The claw 😂 Granted her hand/wrist looks weird in other poses, but why does she have to inflict this on us? Tarn, please, just take ONE modelling lesson!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Her Insta stories where she tries to have people unwillingly click on her depressing ass posts is desperation of the highest order. Honestly at this point just go ahead and tag your posts with #like4like #followback #likes #follow4follow

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Tanya Burr - complete showreel
Might have been shared before, but hopefully some people haven’t seen it yet. The comments 😂 the “acting” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 22
As if she has the money to threaten someone with a lawyer, girl please instead of reading about yourself online Tanya go and do some real work!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I find it really interesting that if you actually Google her, nobody thinks much of her at all. She can’t act and her Instagram is a tit show. She barely gets any engagement on there these days. Surely sooner or later the money she’s got will run out and she will have to go back to being the makeup artist she trained to be?

Reactions: 15
I find it really interesting that if you actually Google her, nobody thinks much of her at all. She can’t act and her Instagram is a tit show. She barely gets any engagement on there these days. Surely sooner or later the money she’s got will run out and she will have to go back to being the makeup artist she trained to be?
And that would be better for her! Its much more respectable than whatever she's attempting and failing at now.

Reactions: 5
I’m finding it hilarious that Tanya’s “acting” is becoming a meme on my tiktok for you page, I wonder how she’s going to cope

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.