Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
The audacity of launching a new make up line when she explicitly said that her YT career (that was based on beauty) was holding her back.

Reactions: 33

pourthetea

I’ve read her threads on here for a while ie but don’t think I’ve posted here before. Unfortunately my curiosity got the better of me so I went to the website and this is what happens.

How to write so much but actually communicate and convey nothing. Words without purpose or meaning.
It’s such bullshit, I can’t even get through the first few lines.

also this makes zero sense:

F2B563B2-0ED5-416B-896F-38FD49B500DC.jpeg

‘authored’ is past tense, as if something has been written already — but their tag line is all about being a work in progress.

what in the GCSE business studies is going on here?

Last edited:
  • Haha

bbk2me

:rolleyes:

Still, it's obvious the PR people at Dior see her as a bottom tier influencer, a "seat-filler," someone to occasionally send a cheaper gift like a mug or scarf for free promotion, while here she is tagging the designer like she personally invited Tanya herself. 🙄 Not to mention how Tanya stated in an interview once that Dior really wanted to support her in her acting career like she's some It muse for them. Beyond embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sick

Pretty Hate Machine

I appreciate the reasons why she did it, but I always think she made such a mistake in deleting all her old youtube videos and losing out on that stream of money. There were so many that I probably would have happily gone back and watched for the sake of nostalgia. There was something that was very comforting about them. I just have almost no interest in what she does now. She may have been ditzy and played dumb a lot before, but she was so much more likeable and relatable as a person. I find nothing about her aspirational now.
It's quite sad. I hope she is happy behind the scenes but she really doesn't look it. I can't help but pity her when it comes to the level of delusion she seems to have about her "acting." There are plenty of actors out there who have made it and aren't the best, but they really do tend to have the "it factor". Tanya just doesn't have this. She's so dull in every way now.

• Heart

Noinstafame

Imagine just deleting that much passive income off YouTube. Like she can just leave the old vids monetised and make a few thousand pounds a month, and she banked so much on her acting career she deleted it? Wild. Like if you didn’t want the cash luv you could have left them and donated it to a dog charity to help abandoned pups like Martha

• Heart
  • Haha

pourthetea

Question: What is her job?

She wants to be an actress, but let's be honest - she's not. She's no longer a YouTuber. She's barely an influencer... Does she not get incessantly bored?! I would!
Her job is to advertise mayonnaise and mattresses to 3.1million bots.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

littlepup

VIP Member
Tanya aside, that interviewer was absolutely awful. It was like when someone answers the phone ‘hello?’ And the caller just says ‘hello’ back. Awkward

• Haha
  • Heart

palmer

Chatty Member
The comments under the authored Instagram post are amusing!
They’ve disabled comments. What were they?

I did go to see if anything has been tagged and theres a bunch of makeup photos from like 2018 etc
It’s because they used the old @tanyaburrcosmetics Instagram and changed the handle to make it @authored... That way they can keep all the old followers and even start off with a blue check right off the bat 🙄 I HATE when influencers do this. Unethical if you ask me.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
So here’s the thing with those photos. We’ve all been aware for a while (well, years) that Tan-Tan edits/photoshops/filters her pictures etc. But at the same time, that hasn’t stopped me being irrationally jealous of her weight loss/shape etc (as I said, irrational).

However, seeing her in those pap pictures, looking more “normal”/with some cellulite, has made me feel so much better. I’m neither judging her for the photoshopping (well, a bit - not healthy) nor the cellulite - but I do think she’s missed a trick in not embracing her “real” side, and I don’t mean taking pictures of ice cream, or in the bath. The filtered, airbrushed style is very much on the wane on Insta and in real life, and she’d be better off accepting who she is and what she really looks like, rather than lying to herself, and her followers. If she could manage that, and embrace her “flaws” (not that cellulite is a flaw, but I hope people know what I mean) then she’d be sorted for both content and followers for a good long while. Plus, it would be…. honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

QueenBW

VIP Member
Yes I like the way she looks now. I was asking as I am quite the same shape as her (pear) minus the big head and whenever I did go through a bad time in my life I went slim like she is now but now I am a big bigger. I just wonder how she can be SO different and keep it up...
The fact that she blocks people who ask for how she keeps her weight now, how she lost the weight originally, etc. tells you all you need to know about it. It's clear she didn't do it naturally and that she's hiding something. She almost never shows herself working out or having a nutritious meal.

I don't know you but I hope for your health that you don't look to someone as shady as Tanya for counsel. If your body is only "smaller" when you're going through a bad time, maybe that's not its natural state. Nourish yourself with a balanced diet, move your body in a way that feels good and not like punishment, and I am sure you will be happier, healthier, fitter than Tanya is and has been since losing the weight. She constantly looks miserable so, really, you don't wanna be like her.

Stepping down the soapbox now.

Clarabelle

Look at how gorgeous she looked with the darker hair. This came up on google and i just can't get over how great she looked here. She was a natural beauty and stood out!

tanya-burr-768x461.jpg

• Wow

bbk2me

Tanya can congratulate actors she doesn't even know on their engagement announcement, but she couldn't leave Zoe a nice comment on her baby shower posts. 🙄

I 100% think Tanya isn't happy seeing those around her in her vicinity happy or succeeding. Like Joe Sugg. She went through her YouTube channel and deleted practically all of her videos, deliberately choosing to leave his baking one up, yet she can't even acknowledge he's doing well for himself in the acting world or publicly congratulate him any time he gets a role.

Her friend Greta. She recently landed a lead role in an Italian film but Tanya didn't even Like her post, let alone comment anything, and we all know Tanya saw it as she's always scrolling on Instagram. Now this thing with Zoe.

I think Jim's the same exact way. I'll never forget when Joe tweeted about his presenting job on BBC ONE and Jim immaturely replied, "You go girl!"

Jealous, bitter wannabe losers.

• Wow
  • Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
Dear god, I wish she would stop dressing like a homeless person to pose with refugees. It detracts from the work and makes her look ridiculous.
Seriously, wtf.

1626191773516.png

Also, why and how is she still milking a trip that happened over a year and a half ago?

• Wow
  • Sick

bbk2me

Sooo... per LinkedIn, the person that signed Tanya, Lucy Pilz, left Premier in April. The new Director, Sharmaine Aderemi, took over in August 2021. I love how she literally just started and she's already cleaning house. 🤣👏 Probably took one look at Tanya's profile and said what the hell is this influencer doing in our Artists category. If she 'demoted' her with that much of a quickness, it seems like she's a no-bullshit kind of director. I wouldn't doubt if Tanya will be dropped soon.

• Haha
  • Heart

bbk2me

Someone sum this up, dont know what to say its in her new reel
Tanya: can you just hold my necklace pls
She's so cringy and transparent, I can't. I don't know how a grown man would be comfortable with being a headless, faceless prop in his girlfriend's pics. That's literally what he's reduced down to - an arm, a finger, a hand, to try and raise her follower interest and engagement - that necklace part proves it as it was just him randomly holding it and there was absolutely no point to or reason to add it in.

• Haha

bbk2me

I'll say it. She's put some weight back on. For a while you could tell even in the angled, elongated photos she takes on her phone that she has - she can't make herself into this sunken-in-face waif of 2019 anymore:

Seeing her pictures taken by someone else pretty much 'confirms' it. I think she looks great.

And I agree about hiring a whole team for this shit. What an utter waste. It's just a grid ad, Tarn. Calm down. Always has to make something bigger than it actually is. 🙄 With it just receiving 8K Likes and 33 comments, I would feel so stupid.

ALSO, Dior definitely dropped her. No cruise show invite or PR gifts like Niomi, Victoria and Amelia etc. 😂 👏

• Sick
Reactions: 30

Nitfey

VIP Member
She's getting to the point where her lickarse ways and delusions are not even entertaining, they just make me cringe so bad and wonder how stupid she must be to still be doing this when it's given her zero results.
So true! She just makes me soo annoyed by her smugness. Oh look at me Dior and me we are bffs. YOU DID An AD FOR MAYO A SECOND AGO YOU IDIOT . They give you a bag for grocery shopping.

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
She’s deleted that comment someone said “sorry did you say you don’t have time to go to a salon”. What a fucking snowflake. She’s got 3.1m followers and barely has any comments on her posts, she has so little that she can actually go through and delete them.
Bet she also blocked the person who made the comment. It's zero tolerance for any criticism, with Tanya. No wonder she's such a shit actress.