Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traveler001

VIP Member
What is the difference between what Tarnyah is advertising and a fan? Because I'm sitting in front of a fan and I'm hot, will that make me colder than a fan can? 😂

8Kleopatra8

Alfie just dropped his what looks like lounge wear id figure it they were really close with tanya they would use her im the photoshoots but lets see if she gets a pr package

Rosie2019

Off topic but does anyone have any clip of her in Twist. Was it a blink and you'll miss is part like the in the rednose day thing? I wonder what the film she has coming out is?

towanda

Didn’t they, Pixiwoo, announce they were stepping back from social media and YouTube professionally when they stepped down from Real Techniques?
I didnt know they stepped down from RT . I know They said they step back social Media but They didnt closed their IG profile so i assume YouTube is also still available

julylyly

What’s with the two fingers up on her right hand ( our left ) in the image with the paper
is that a fuck you to those that haven’t sent lovely messages of support for her launch ? That’s all I noticed on the photo and then how washed out she looks !
@MellowDee looks like it's just the way she's holding the paper...

martaS

VIP Member
air con really isn't at all common in the UK though, I have never met anyone who has it, regardless of house size, we don't really have really hot weather often
We have 2 portable units, one in the lounge, one in the bedroom. But my boyfriend just hates the heat! They're quite good for extra boost of heating in winter when it gets unexpectedly cold.

Nova

VIP Member
I just thought of something. Followers will be released at FrightFest next month... and Rhys is in the film as well (playing fucking Alfie Deyes 🤣). Anyway, I wonder if he'll be attending. Going to be such an awkward run-in after what happened between them, whatever the hell it was.
I’m really out of the loop. I have no idea what you’re talking about. Not the film, nor the drama. I guess that’s a good thing!

8Kleopatra8

Re-watching Tanya's old vlogs just highlights that much more how truly irrelevant she's become and how far she fell off. The fandom, events, trips, magazine shoots, phone interviews, PR etc. Now, she's lucky if Dior throw her a dry bone in an online invite and she's come down to hiring SARAH's publicist. 💀

Also, I don't know if you guys follow Camila Coelho... she started as a beauty guru on YouTube, same era as Tanya, and then moved more towards Instagram, again, just like Tanya. Anyway, she has a makeup brand called Elaluz which just launched new bronzers yesterday. Her Stories... wow. It was an extremely successful launch.

That girl just knows how to create products and sell them on social media. It just makes me think how depressing Authored's is gonna be and how inferior it all is. I'm already feeling the second hand embarrassment, the kind that makes you want to crawl in a hole and die.

To be honest, Tanya should've just bowed out last year. 'Cause watching her floundering while in denial telling herself she's living her best life, is just pathetic. Like have some dignity.
She has the same publicist as sarah? Who is it by chance?